Chapter 32: As Expected

I Fall In Love With A Tomboy???

Minho’s POV

I plopped myself on the couch alone in the dark as I remembered back what had happened at Jong Hyun’s house earlier.

“What? Why would I date someone?” Jong Hyun asked Taemin back with a confused look on his face.

“You should date _____.” Onew said as he opened up a bag of BBQ chips in one swift motion.

*_____??? Yoon _____?!! Aish what the hell is this.*

I looked at Jong Hyun for his answer.

“Wha...what?!!” Jong Hyun asked Onew back, stuttering.

This guy. Such an idiot. I mean he’s been acting so weird all around _____ when she was around and it hurts my heart by looking at the fact that... He obviously has some feelings towards her. It’s just that he was not aware by that. I believe that he knew it. He knew his feelings for her its just that he was  just trying to deny it or probably didn't realised about that, though.

*Pabo*

“You like her.” I said as I lift an eyebrow at him.

*Heh look at that shocked face of him. So stupid.*

“Who said I liked her?” Jong Hyun asked me as he looked at the four of us with his sharp eyes.

“Seriously? Kim Jong Hyun? SE-RE-IOUS-LY?!!” Key asked Jong Hyun as he rolled his eyes.

“What the hell guys?!!” Jong Hyun yelled in frustrations.

“Look dude. I have no idea why were you so dumb in this but you do like her.” Key said as he shook his head in disbelief.

“I like her?” Jong Hyun asked them back in confusion.

Onew face palmed himself as I scratched my head in annoyance while Key almost threw a spoon on Jong Hyun’s face!

“Go and ask yourself. Do you felt comfortable with her? Do you like her voice? Her smile? Do you enjoyed being with her? Do you felt your heart racing when you were with her? Do you, Kim Jong Hyun?” Key bombarded Jong Hyun with multiple questions as he looked at him in the eye.

“Yes, yes, yes, yes, and err...yeah...” Jong Hyun answered him as the last question made my heart ache.

“There’s your answer.” Taemin said as he munched into his chips.

“I... like her?!!” Jong Hyun asked to no one in particular.

He does have feelings towards her just like what I’d had expected.

*Aish Choi Minho! You’re too late. He’s going after her after this and you’ll have no chance at all after this.*

The four of us walked out from his house after hanging out for a while after talking about Jong Hyun’s true feelings.

And here I am lying on the couch in the dark looking at nothing in particular as my mind started to be filled with random thoughts about Jong Hyun and Yoon _____. I guess I should’ve told her about my true feelings since earlier but somehow I just can’t say those words to her.

I remembered back when I saw them kissing! Yes! I saw everything what had happened on that rooftop! I followed them secretly as _____  tried to calmed Jong Hyun down and that scene was so sad and it turned way sadder when Jong Hyun looked at her and somehow he kissed her!

He freaking kissed her in front of me! Well I was hiding behind the door but I wasn't expecting that from Jong Hyun. And from there, I knew Jong Hyun had had feelings towards her. Feelings which was more than a friend.

The fact that I saw them kissing not only breaks my heart, but somehow _____ looked like she was in love with him too and that made my heart throbbed in pain.

“Minho, Minho. You’re so dumb. Aishh!!!” I yelled in frustrations to no one as I walked to my room.

Your POV

It was another day of school after resting at home for a couple of days since you were sick or more like a light fever since that incident happened. You walked casually to your locker to get your books for the first class on that day when saw Jong Hyun at your locker.

*What is he doing there?!!*

You walked halfheartedly to your locker as Jong Hyun looked at you with a smile on his face.

*This is so embarrassing.*

“Hey.” Jong Hyun said as you reached to your locker.

You ignored his greetings as you unlocked your locker with your key. You took some books out from there as you locked it back to it’s original condition.

Jong Hyun’s POV

I practically raced to school today since _____ didn't showed up for two days at school and I was quite worried by that.

*Is she avoiding me?*

*Is she sick?*

*Is she okay?*

Random thoughts played in my mind as I walked to her locker. I waited there for a couple of minutes before I saw her walking with her head down, looking at her shoes. She looked different on that day maybe because I haven't seen her for few days.

She looked at me with her eyes as she continued with her walking. I stood aside to give her some space to open up her locker as I greeted her as usual.

“Hey.” I said as I looked at her.

She was busy with her books and all as she ignored my friendly greeting. I looked at her again, still waiting for her answer when she locked her locker back and... walked away.

*Aish.*

“_____! Wait up!” I called her name as I ran to her.

Somehow, she speed up and she climbed up the stairs and I lost her tracks. I walked glumly to Onew-hyung’s locker  as the four of them were still there, talking to each other.

“Morning?” Onew-hyung said as he looked at me.

“Morning.” I said as I let out a big sigh.

“Did you see _____?” Key asked as I nodded my head.

“And?” Taemin asked as he looked at me.

“No reaction.” I said as I looked at them hopelessly.

“Wait why would she ignored you?” Key asked again since he was not satisfied with my answers.

*Oh man! I didn't told them about me kissing her on the other day!!! How would they understand her if I didn't tell them about that?!!*

“Err... I got to go now. Bye guys!” I said as I quickly ran away from Key’s question.

*That was close! How on earth am I supposed to tell them that?!!*

Minho’s POV

“Wait why would she ignored you?” Key asked again since he was not satisfied with my answers.

*Is he going to tell us that he kissed her on the rooftop?*

“Err... I got to go now. Bye guys!” Jong Hyun said as he walked away.

“Aish that guy. Running away from truth.” I said to no one in particular but the three guys next to me heard that.

“Yah Minho. What are you talking about?” Key asked me as he looked at me with his predators eyes.

*Opps...my bad!*

“What?” I asked him back coldly, acting like I didn't know anything about what I’d obvious said earlier.

“The running-away-from-truth thingy? You said that earlier and I know that you know something about Jong Hyun but you just kept your moth shut, dude.” Onew-hyung said to me as he looked at me with his intense eyes.

*Crap.*

“Jong Hyun kissed _____ on the day Taeyeon came.” I said boringly as I looked at my shoes.

“HE WHAT????????!!!!!!!” The three boys in font of me screamed so loud that I had to practically wiped my face from the spitting. =,=

“Dude are you kidding me right now?!” Key shrieked at me as he grabbed my shoulders as he shook it roughly.

“Yes Key he kissed her on the rooftop after the both of them walked away from the back gate!!! Satisfied?!!” I screamed back, releasing my anger. My heart simply ache at the thought of them kissing. Not to say that I even saw that with my own barely eyes!

“Wow man. That’s huge!” Taemin said as he widened his eyes from the breaking news that I’d just spitted out.

“Now that explains why _____ acted cold towards him earlier.* Onew-hyung said as he nodded his head up and down.

“Wait... I mean thanks for the info, Minho but the thing is... How did you know that he kissed her on the rooftop?” Key suddenly blurted out a question that took me off guard.

“Heh. Isn't it obvious?” I laughed bitterly as I asked Key with a smirk on my face.

“Don’t tell me you...like _____?!!” Onew-hyung asked me with a worried expression planted on his face.

*Exactly.*

“Since the first time I laid my eyes on her.” I said as I walked away from them.

The first bell had even rang on that day but my feet just kept on taking me to a different direction, which was away from the class and the school’s environment. I walked to the rooftop alone as I walked hopelessly, thinking the fact that I’d just lose this game. Love , man.

I stood on the exact spot where Jong Hyun had kissed _____ last time as I tried so hard to fight the urge of crying and yelling on the rooftop.

“You’re just not the right man for her, Choi Minho.” I said to myself as I broke down.

 

Key’s POV

“Don’t tell me you...like _____?!!” Onew-hyung asked Minho with a worried expression planted on his face.

I looked at Minho with a worried expression too since I can’t  help but thinking that he also have the same feelings for _____. His next words broke my heart.

“Since the first time I laid my eyes on her.” Minho said as he walked away, leaving the three of us standing there in silence.

No words could escaped from our mouths with his answer. How could we be so blind by the fact that Minho also had feelings towards _____? Why am I so stupid that I couldn't even noticed that?

Thinking back to the past, things that happened between Minho and _____  were nothing more but just as friends. I didn't expect that he would kept that such kind of feelings towards her at all!

“ man. This !” I said as I looked at Onew-hyung and Taemin.

Both of them looked at me with a sad expression planted on their faces.

“I...I seriously had no idea that hyung would like her too.” Teamin said as he blinked his eyes couple of times.

“Nado (Me too).” Onew-hyung said as he nodded his head in agreement.

“What are we suppose to do now?” I asked them feeling sad by the fact that both Minho and Jong Hyun had feelings at the same girl but the fact that we didn't know who’s _____’s choice would be was the hardest!

“I don’t know, man. I mean, should we go and ask _____?” Onew-hyung gave an opinion but me and Taemin shook our head in disagreement.

“That would be crazy,hyung.” Taemin said as he looked at me, wanting another opinion.

“This is hard. Jong Hyun had just realised about his feelings towards _____ which is good and he probably could get to experience a new love not like the past one while on the other hand...our Minho..._____ is his first love.” I said as I felt bad at the two of them.

“Minho had never fallen for any girl before and this might hurt him like hell.” Onew-hyung said as the two of us nodded.

“We probably should let them manage this by their own. But one thing for sure will happen, though.” I said as I looked at the two of them with my worried stare.

“One man will sure get hurt in the end.” Taemin said as he looked at us as the three of us walked towards our classes.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you new subscriber and for the comment!!!

Enjoy this update!!! :D :D