Chapter 7: Being Cold.

I Fall In Love With A Tomboy???

Jong Hyun’s POV

I walked towards the cafeteria to meet up with those guys after suffering in my Calculus Class. More than that, I even bumped with that tomboy while I was on the run to the men’s room earlier! She even shooed me away! For God’s sake what kind of girl is that? If it was one of my fan girls, she’ll be bowing 90 degrees in front of me or even cried for bumping and hurting me!

*I hate that tomboy!*

I saw my group of friends at our usual place and they greeted me.

“Yo hyung! I’ve bought your food. Now pay me.” Taemin said while showing his hands in front of me.

“Aish Taemin-ah! Can’t you just let me sit first? I’ve had enough today with calculus and that tomboy!” I said with an annoyed face.

“What tomboy? Key asked while munching his cookies.

“Aish I don’t wanna talk about her.” I said tiredly and sat next to Onew-hyung.

I ate my food quietly while Onew and Taemin fought for a piece of chicken.

“Yah Taemin! That’s mine!” Onew yelled at Taemin.

“Nah hyung this is mine!” Taemin stuck his tongue out and quickly ate the chicken.

Onew-hyung was super sad and because I was not in the mood to finish my food, I gave it to him.

“Hyung, you can have mine.” I said.

“Really?! Jong Hyun you’re the best!!!” Onew said and quickly ate it like that was the last piece of chicken left on earth.

Your POV

Krystal and you reached to your school’s cafeteria and you scanned the area wildly trying to find that Jong Hyun guy who took your book.  You were scanning the left area when Krystal grabbed your hand and she pulled you towards the right area of the cafeteria.

“Yah,yah,yah! What’s up?” I asked Krystal and she pointed her index finger towards those boys direction.

“There’s Jong Hyun! Palli, palli!” Krystal practically dragged you towards their direction. You had no choice but to follow her. You’d rather face him than getting scold by your history teacher though.

You’ve reached to the boys’ table and you tried your best to act calm because you really hate that guy. He’s been making you feel irked since on Monday with ‘you sitting next to him’ issues. It’s not like you were dying to sit next to him! Urgh!

“Excuse me.” You said trying to clear out your throat.

All five of them turned their heads to your direction and most of them had this ‘WHAT?’ looked on their face. Well, except for Jong Hyun. He was the only guy who had a bored face with your presence.

“Oh Annyeong _____!” Minho greeted you friendly.

You were surprised to see him there and you practically face palm yourself for being so stupid.

*Of course he’s here Yoon _____! He’s one of them, remember?*

“Oh Annyeong Minho.” You greeted him back and smiled.

Jong Hyuns POV

“Yah Minho! You know him?” Key asked Minho quietly.

“It’s a HER, Key. She’s a girl.” Minho replied slightly whispering.

“WHAT?!” Key freaked out because he really thought that you were a boy earlier with that short hair cut.

 “Can I help you?” Onew asked that tomboy.

“I’m here to see this dude here.” You said while pointing your finger to Jong Hyun.

I turned my head towards that tomboy when Taemin nudged my arm.

Your POV

“I need my book back.” You said while showing  your right hand.

“What book?” Jong Hyun asked you blankly.

“My history book. I think you accidently took it earlier.” You said calmly.

“I don’t think I have it.” Jong Hyun said boringly.

*Aish this guy!*

“You think? Why don’t you go and checked it for me. I need it now.” You said trying your best to calm down.

“I’m lazy to do that.” Jong Hyun said nonchalantly.

You almost blew up because of his attitude but Krystal knew that you were losing your patience so she quickly grabbed your hand so that you wouldn’t punch him or anything that might cause trouble afterwards.

“Haish! Yah!!!” You screamed and Krystal quickly stopped you again.

“Erm Jong Hyun-shi, can you help my friend here? She really needs to hand in the book to our teacher ASAP.” Krystal said calmly trying her best to help you in this situation.

Jong Hyun’s POV

I looked at her coldly with ‘do I care?’ look planted on my face. I busied myself with playing my phone.

“Yah Jong Hyun. Just go and check your locker. Probably you took her book earlier.” Key said to me.

“Ani. I don’t think so. Why would I take her book? Maybe she lost it or something.” I said boringly.

Minho stood up and he walked towards that tomboy. “_____ come I’ll help you.” Minho said to the tomboy. He then looked at me and he grabbed my bag from my back. He took my locker’s key and the three of them went out of the school’s cafeteria.

“Yah Jong Hyun. What’s wrong with you? Stop being so cold like this with girls will ya?” Onew said to me. I stood up and walked away leaving them.

Onew’s POV

*Aish this guy. He’s very obstinate like a child.*

“Hyung. Let’s go. I’m done with my food.” Taemin said with a sad smile.

“Yeah me too.” Key said agreeing with Taemin.

“Okay gaja.” I said and the three of us walked off.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Another extra update. :D