Chapter 58: Big Trouble Indeed

I Fall In Love With A Tomboy???

Your POV

“Alright guys! So I believe that all seven of you will be ready for the game in three more days and I really hope that we will win the Final Round too.” Jackson aka you basketball coach said as the seven of you stood in front of him. By now, you’d already opened that huge white cast from your leg and surprisingly, your right leg healed way faster that it was supposed to be and even your doctor was surprised by your great improvement too! Glad that those stinking herbs helped you a lot as well as those acupuncture thingy too.

“Of course!” Onew said in amusement.

“We’ll try our best!” Taemin said.

“How’s your leg, ______?” Jackson asked you and you just shrugged at him.

“Good, I guess?” You said as you walked casually with your leg. You could already walked in normal pace and and you also can run around the field as usual already too but you were advised to not use your right leg too much since you need to make sure it was fulled healed before you use it completely.

“Good but you still need to take a good care of your leg before the game starts, okay?” Jackson advised you and you nodded your head at his instructions.

“So that’s all for today! I’ll see you guys tomorrow!” Jackson said as he walked out of the field and you were about to throw some hoops but both Key and Jong Hyun quickly pulled you away from the rim.

“Hey,hey,hey!” Key scolded you.

“No running or whatsoever young lady.” Jong Hyun said as he dragged you to the bench as well as Key too.

“What? I was just about to...” You were about to say that you wanted to play some basketball since you couldn’t play it for some time since your leg was casted but Key quickly cut your words off.

“Nah-uh! You’re not playing it until the day we will be fighting against those YG brats!” Key stated firmly and you grumbled in annoyance at his words. So noisy!

“That’s right.” Onew said.

“You’re our black horse so we really need you to be at your best condition on that day.” Minho then said and you couldn’t say anything against that. You really want to win so badly against those YG brats and because of that, you had to be patience and patience is the best thing to do at that moment.

“Okay. I’ll unleash the beast in me in two more that, what about that?” You said as you smirked evilly to them and they just took a huge gulp upon hearing your words.

“You...you don’t have to unleash anything, _______. You’ll be fine in the game, don’t worry.” Key said as he stuttered a bit at your scary words earlier.

The Next Day

“Don’t touch me you bastard!” You hissed to a guy who was wearing a black face mask on his face, totally preventing you from seeing his face. The only facial feature that was visible was his eyes. He then quickly shut your mouth with the palm of his hands and you were struggling to be free from his tight grip. “Shusshh!!! I’m not going to harm you or anything! I’m just here to tell you something.” That guy whispered to you once he managed to dragged you to a quiet alley.

Let’s get back to few minutes before this thing happened. You were walking from the grocery store after buying some snacks since all the snacks that were in your kitchen wardrobe were vanished since your friends ate all of it! So, you got to dragged your feet to the nearest store and buy all the snacks again for yourself and your brothers.

You were walking back in a normal pace with two grocery bags in your hands when you felt that someone was watching you from afar. You then quickly walked down the street and suddenly, there was a pair of hands that quickly pulled you from the road and now you are standing in front of this unknown guy.

“Who the hell are you? Are you going to break my leg again like the other day?!” You said loudly to him but that guy just kept his mouth shut when you bombarded him with multiple questions.

“So what do you want from me now?” You asked him sternly.

“I’m just here to say that...whatever that’s going to happen tomorrow, it’s GD’s fault and I’m sorry for everything.”That guy with a black face mask said to you and you looked at him, shocked.

“What do you mean by that? Hey!!! Where are you going?!!!!!” You yelled to him but it was too late. The moment he said that he was sorry for everything, he’d already walked away leaving you in the dark alley alone as he ignored your yelling and shouting.

“What does he mean by that?” You said as you ruffled your hair in annoyance.

Jong Hyun’s POV

“Hey, you alright?” Jong Hyun asked you as soon as you stood there in front of his door steps.

“I’m alright. Is everyone here?” You asked him quickly as you walked into his house, not even bothering about your surrounding.

“Yes, in the living room.” Jong Hyun said as he closed his door shut and you walked quickly towards his living room to found that all five of them were there.

“Hey _______! What happened?” Minho asked you worriedly as you quickly plopped onto the couch, sitting next to Onew and Jong Hyun as you totally ignored Minho’s question.

“So?” Key asked you curiously after he brought a glass of mineral water for you. You took a huge gulp of it before you spilled all the beans to them.

“I was walking from the grocery store down the road and I bought these and on my way back home and there’s this one guy who I have no idea who the hell he is since he was wearing a black face mask. He pulled me into one of the quiet alley and he said ‘I’m just here to say that...whatever that’s going to happen tomorrow, it’s GD’s fault and I’m sorry for everything.’!!” You said quickly in just one breath and you quickly took a sip of the water after that again.

“GD???”

“What’s going to happen tomorrow???”

“Who is that guy???”

Random questions were coming out from your friends mouths and you just simply had no answer to that at all!

“I think GD is the leader of the YG Team.” Jong Hyun blurted out.

“I thought his name was Jiyong?” Onew asked him back.

“Maybe his other name is GD?” Krystal added.

“Right. Maybe that’s what his friends called him.” Taemin said next.

“Why did he said that he was sorry to you?” Minho then asked you.

“Maybe he’s the guy who pushed you the other day!” Onew then said.

“Yes that’s right!” Key chimed.

“I don’t think so, guys. He didn’t said that he was sorry for pushing me or anything. He just said that he was sorry for what’s going to happen tomorrow. TOMORROW!” You exclaimed.

“Then who the hell is he?” Minho asked.

“Wait! If he is sorry for what’s going to happen tomorrow to you...that means...” Jong Hyun said and all at once they said, “THEY ARE GOING TO HURT YOU DORING THE GAME TOMORROW _______!!!”

*Oh CRAP! This is NOT GOOD!!! I repeat! This is BADDDDD!!!!!*

“WHAT?!!!” You shrieked out.

*I barely could walk and they still want to hurt me? WTF!!!*

“YES! It makes perfect sense! I knew it!” Key said as he looked at you deep in the eye.

“OHMYGOD!!! Then what are we going to do tomorrow?” Krystal cried out, panicking already.

“We have to proof that they cheated!” Onew said out loudly.

“Like how???” Key asked Onew back.

“They broke her leg once.” Onew answered him back.

“Err...I don’t get it. We don’t have any proof that it was one of them even if we knew that it’s one of them!” Key said as he shook his head at Onew’s words.

“No what I was trying to say is...they broke her leg once, so that means, they’re going to break her leg again tomorrow!” Onew explained in detail and you already felt dizzy upon hearing that.

“OHMYGOSHHH!!! WE HAVE TO PROTECT HER!!!” Krystal cried out, still in her panic mode.

“So you mean that ______ is their target for tomorrow?” Jong Hyun asked Onew and he nodded his head, without doubting.

“She’s our strongest player after all.” Minho said as he scratched in annoyance.

“Those ing brats!” Key hissed angrily as he hugged his arms together.

Suddenly, the atmosphere turned out super quiet as the seven of you were so immersed into your thoughts. Few minutes after that, Key finally broke the silence.

“So are we just going to keep quiet?” Key asked.

“Absolutely NOT!” Minho said as he hands turned into two fists.

“We gotta do something!” Onew said and all six of you nodded your heads.

“Let’s make a plan, people!” Taemin said with his fixed gaze.

“So this is what we’ll do.” Jong Hyun started.

The Next Day

“Welcome to the Final Round of this year’s Basketball Championship, everyone!!!!!!!!!” The MC said ever so loudly from his silver mike which almost made your ears burst! The crowd were crazy and the indoor basketball field was crowded with people from different schools including the teams that were defeated from the first and semi final rounds.

Your new friends which was from Woolim Arts High School were there too and you could see that Woohyun was waving his hands crazily towards you, just trying to grabbed your attention for a minute. You just smiled at him and that made him...melted in his seat next to Hoya??? Since he looked like he was out of breath when you waved to him back.

Let’s just let him do his stuff over there and let’s focus in your upcoming game.

“On the left side, we have YG Private High School Basketball Team Members!!!” The MC said excitedly as he started to blabbered about how those YG Team won for three consecutive times since the past three years and bla bla bla whatever!

“Moving to my right side, we have SM High Elite School Basketball Team Members!!!” That MC guy introduced our team as he started to blabbered about how good looking and pretty your team members were and you just couldn’t helped it but yawned at his words. But one thing did catches your attention, it was from Woohyun’s. He was screaming so crazy and you even noticed that he even made a huge poster with your name on it!!!

Talk about fanboying???

“So let’s start the brief meeting for both teams! Both teams please move to the center part!” The MC said or more like shrieking out loudly as you walked towards the center of the field and you saw Eunkwang sitting right across of you. He showed two thumbs up to you and you nodded your head to him with a smile.

You then were faced to face with the seven of your rivals and guess what? The first person that you encountered was their leader, Jinyoung. He smiled evilly to you and you just quickly shook his hands without even bothering him. Both of you were silent and that was way better than conversing with him. He’ll just make your mood turned ugly!

After shaking hands with them and reading their names that was pasted on their clothes, you then noticed that Jiyong’s name was not written with ‘JIYONG’ but the word ‘GD’ was written instead!

“That’s our guy.” You said as you made a group of circle with your fellow team mates.

“So we’ll go with our plan, okay?” Jong Hyun said and you just nodded your head at his words.

“TEAM SM!!! FIGHTING!!!” The seven of you yelled in unison.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Enjoy!!! Pls subscribe and comment!