Chapter 16:Peeping and New Game

I Fall In Love With A Tomboy???

Your POV

You were walking by yourself towards your locker after half an hour of resting at the cafeteria with Krystal. You were walking down the stairs when you heard a loud conversation under the stairs. You looked down the stairs and you took a peek towards the voices.

“Jong Hyun oppa! Why won’t you accept me as your girlfriend? I have everything! I’m pretty, smart, rich and I can do anything for you!” a loud shrieking voice yelled.

You stared at the girl and you finally realised who was the owner of that loud shrieking voice earlier. It was the one and only Hyuna. She’s a senior this year and looks like she was still chasing after Jong Hyun for quite some time.

She’s popular for her beauty and iness and whatsoever. But the thing is, not many boys knew how y she was under that thick mascara of hers. She used to break a record with making out with ten guys in a week! Talk about being a ? She’s way worst than that, trust me!

“No Hyuna I won’t accept you so please go away.” Jong Hyun said sternly.

“You think I’ll let you go that easily? No way!” Hyuna said in her girly voice.

*Urghh! Barf bag puhhlezz!!!* (Barf bag please)

“No Hyuna that’s it! I don’t want to be your boyfriend! Hell no!” Jong Hyun’s voice rose.

“You’ll regret this! You’ll see!” Hyuna warned Jong Hyun and she flipped her hair and walked away.

Jong Hyun blew a raspberry and he walked towards the stairs where you were sitting or peeking earlier.

You quickly stood up and Jong Hyun looked at you with his big eyes. You cleared your throat and continued your walk down the stairs.

“Hey tomboy! You owe me an apology.” Jong Hyun said to you.

You quickly turned your head and you said, “For what?”

“For humiliating me earlier.” Jong Hyun said in gritted teeth. 

He was so embarrassed earlier. His cool image would be ruin from that incident.

“Oh that. You’re welcome. You don’t have to thank me.” You said as you smiled teasingly.

“What? I demand an apology! I didn't said that I will thank you for that!” Jong Hyun screamed.

“Hey I’m late. Got to go!” You said as you waved him goodbye.

You ran towards your locker and you quickly grabbed your books for your next class. You smiled the whole way to your class. You felt good for teasing him since he was so arrogant. Serves him right.

You walked to Krystal’s locker after the bell rang that showed the school day for that day has ended. You blew a raspberry and while you were strolling down the pathway. When you reached to Krystal’s locker, you saw Krystal was playing with her phone probably texting her mom. 

“YO!!!” You screamed to Krystal.

Krystal was so shocked that she almost dropped her phone but you managed to catch it in one swift motion.

“Wow that was close!” You said as you handed her phone back.

“What the hell! Yah Yoon _____! You scared the hell out of me!” Krystal scolded you.

“Aish Ahjumma stop yelling! My ears hurt!” You stuck your tongue out as you closed your ears with your hands.

“I’m not an Ahjumma! Aish!” Krystal hit your arm.

“Oww oww. Aish how come you’re so strong.” “You hissed in pain.

Krystal flipped her hair and the both of you giggled. Laughing at how childish the both of you were. Krystal was telling you about how his pet dog ate her food when she went to the toilet and at that time, you saw Taemin and Jong Hyun were walking towards you.

Taemin saw you and he greeted you.

“Hi ____!”  Taemin  said with a smile.

“Oh hi Taemin-ah.” You said smiling too.

Jong Hyun who was standing next to Taemin kept his cold and arrogant look as he glared at you.

*What’s his problem?*

“Minho-hyung told me that he’s going to go to the new basketball field again.” Taemin said and you nodded.

“So?” You asked Taemin.

“So… he said he wanted to beat you this time around. So I’m here to tell you this.” Taemin said cheerfully.

“Owh okay. What time?” You asked Taemin.

“Err… Aish I forgot! What time was it hyung?” Taemin asked Jong Hyun while scratching his head probably embarrassed with himself for forgetting the time.

“6:00p.m. I think.” Jong Hyun said coldly.

“Yeah 6:00p.m. that’s right!” Taemin said as he nodded.

“Okay sure. Just tell him to be prepared.” You said with a smirk.

“Okay I’ll tell hyung your message.” Taemin showed two thumbs up and the both of them walked away.

You looked at Krystal who was blushing like some retard.

“Yah you stop blushing, will ya?” You said to her.

“Hehe sorry.” Krystal said while smiling cheekily.

*Yeah I should bring Krystal with me!*

“Hey chingu! Wanna join us at 6:00p.m.?” You asked her with a smile.

“What? I can join you guys too?” Krystal asked you while jumping a bit.

“Duh sure. I’ll see you at 6:00p.m.! Bye!” You then ran out of the school building and went back home.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OMG MAMA AWARDS!!!