Chapter 61: Dance and Panic??? Not Me.

I Fall In Love With A Tomboy???

Three Days After That

Your POV

“Hey _______!!! I’m having a huge problem!!! Can you help me, please?!!” Krystal yelled loudly from the corridor and you looked at her with a ‘what is your problem girl?’ expression planted on your face.

“Gee girl! Calm down! Breathe!” You said to her once she’d stood next to you while trying to catch her breath.

“Okay! I’m good now but I have a huge problem!!! I might die if you won’t help me in this!!!” Krystal said as she shook your body crazily! What is wrong with this girl today? Did she ate something wrong for breakfast?

“OHMYGOD STOP SHAKING MY BODY WILL YOU?” You said to her word by word with gritted teeth since you might just punch her or something. ;/

“I’m sorry!!! But here’s the thing! You have to accompany me right after school, okay? You must help me! K, bye!” She said and you couldn’t even answered her question at all since she was gone by just mere seconds after that.

“Gosh that girl!” You said as you rubbed your face with the palm of your hands.

“Morning!” Jong Hyun suddenly popped out of nowhere along with Taemin next to him.

“Morning!” You said as you let a huge sigh.

“What’s with that sighing?” Taemin asked you and you quickly looked at him with your sharp glance which almost made that guy peed his pants or something.

“Wha..what?” Taemin asked you as he gave you his scared look.

“Did you do anything to Krystal? Did you guys fight or something?” You said as you eyed Taemin. o_o

“What?! No!!! We’re fine as usual.” Taemin answered you.

“Okay, good.” You said as you patted Taemin’s back as a sign that you were glad that he was treating your best friend in a good way.

“Why? Did something happened to her?” Jong Hyun asked you next.

“Not sure bout that but she just...maybe just mood swing, I guess.” You said as you scratched your itchy head. By now, your hair was already quite long and you had to tie your hair into a short ponytail since your mom warned you to not cut your hair ever again. Erkk!!!

“Alright. So I’ll head to class first. Bye!” Taemin said as he walked away leaving only you and Jong Hyun.

“So...how are you today?” He asked you, trying to kill the silence. Or trying to get himself...KILLED!

“Good. Why?” You asked him back.

“Nah... Just thought that you might be having mood swings too.” Jong Hyun said with a smirk and that made you felt like slapping him!

“Yah you! Mind your own business!!! ert!” You said as you rolled your eyes to him and you walked away, leaving him there laughing in the middle of the hallway.

Jong Hyun’s POV

“What??? Me? ert? That was just a joke!” I said as I shook my head at her cute actions.

*Come on Jong Hyun. Let’s go to your class.*

During Recess

“Can you relax for a moment, Krystal?” ______ said as she munched on her sweet red bean bread, next to me while looking at Krystal who was sitting across of us on the other side of the table.

“I can’t!!!” Krystal cried out. Seriously, I really have no idea why is she so panicky on that day.

“Look. School will be over in like three more hours so chill! Calm down!” ______ said to her.

“Okay fine! I’ll just sit here and waste my time!” Krystal said as she pouted.

“Aish this girl. Yah Taemin! What the hell is wrong with your girlfriend here?” ______ asked Taemin who was sitting next to Krystal.

“I just have no...IDEA!” Taemin said.

“Can you go and bring her somewhere else? I think she needs some air to think like a normal human back.” ______ whispered to Taemin and he nodded his head at her words.

“Krystal. Let’s go and have a walk.” Taemin said and Krystal followed him obediently, thanked God!

“What was all that fuss was about?” Minho asked.

“Gee, I just have no idea. She was like so panicked earlier this morning and looks like she’s still like that.” ______ said as she blew a huge sigh once again.

“Girls issues.” Key said as he shook his head.

“I’m so dead after this!” ______ said as she scratched her head and I just don’t know what is going on between the two of them and I don’t even wanna ask her what was going on! Just saying!

After School

“_______!!! Palli!!!” Krystal yelled to you from across the hallway. You were arranging your books in your locker at that moment but once she yelled your name, you were shocked by her sudden loud voice and few books from your arms fell down on the floor. You quickly turned your head towards Krystal with a disbelief look planted on your face.

“What the hell?!” You said to her as you shook your head at her actions. By now she was already standing next to you while hugging or more like pulling your arm so hurriedly!

“Yah,yah! Gimme a sec will you? I have to pick up my books here.” You said as you gave Krystal your infamous look.

“Palli!!! We’re going to be late!!!” Krystal said as she stomped her feet like a kid next to you. You bowed your body down as you picked up your books that fell flat on the floor earlier. Pity those books! “If you’re scared that we’ll be late, why don’t you HELP me?! Urgh.” You said as you continued to arrange your books neatly in your locker and in just few seconds, your locker was locked with 100% secured. Right there, you saw Jong Hyun and Taemin coming towards you and Krystal and you were about to greeted them but that girl was just too quick!

“Hey Tae...uwahh!!!” You shrieked out when Krystal pulled your arm mercilessly. Both Taemin and Jong Hyun looked at you with a big question mark on their faces while your face screamed ‘SAVE ME’ but there’s just no way that you’ll get away from this girl that easily.

“Alright, that’s enough! I can walk by myself.” You said once you’d finally got some freedom. You pulled your sleeves angrily as you blew a huge sigh next to your best friend.

“Look, hon! I know you’re so desperate to go to who knows where but I don’t think we can reach there by walking, missy!” You finally talked some sense into your friend because once you’ve said that, Krystal freaked out!

“OHMYGOD! I forgot to tell my mom to drive us to the mall!” Krystal shrieked out.

“Urgh I knew it this clumsy girl.” You muttered under your breath. “Now what? Should we call a cab or something?” You said to her but that girl refused to use cabs since she was a baby because she watched this CSI movie where a girl got robbed and when she used a taxi and seriously, that movie had literally poisoned her mind! I mean cabs are very useful for emergencies like THIS and that girl is so...stubborn.

“Eww no! I don’t wanna sit in a cab.” Your friend huffed.

“Fine! I’ll call my brother.” You gave in as you quickly dialed C.A.P’s number and you waited there for so long until a mailbox came in from the other side of the line.

“He’s busy. Wait he’s having his exams right now!” You cried out and you were about to just give up when a familiar car stopped right next to you and Krystal.

“Girls! Wanna join us?” Key said as he brought his sunglasses to the brim of his nose with Jong Hyun sitting on the driver’s seat.

“To where?” Krystal asked them and Key just wiggled his eyebrows to the both of you.

*That guy and his wiggling.*

“We’re off to the mall! I need to do some shopping and I heard there’s a grand sale. Wanna join us?” Key continued and you just couldn’t help but smiled fulled with relief when he said that.

“YES!!!” Both you and Krystal yelled in unison.

At The Mall

So the thirty minutes ride to the mall was okay since the four of you chatted a lot in the car but then once you’d stepped your feet into the mall...it’s just...how do you say that again? It’s not your kind of place! There were so many glamour shops and all of that had never attracted your eyes at all! Leave alone those designer high heels and dresses and make ups! They’ve never won your heart! The only thing that managed to grabbed your attention was the sign ‘Food Court’! Well that, is something that you’re dying for at that moment.

But that friend of yours and the another friend of yours were really making your life suffer!

“Let’s go there!” Key said as he pulled you to the right.

“Wait! ______ is my partner today! We’ll go the left!” Krystal said as she pulled you to the other direction and in just mere seconds, both of them were fighting over you???

“Yah,yah!!! You two stop!!!” You shouted and the both of them stopped pulling your hands in an instant!

“Right. Thank you. Okay Key. Where do you wanna go?” You asked Key who was pouting next to you. Aish that guy.

“I want to go to the men’s section.” Key mumbled.

“You?” You then asked your friend, Krystal who was also pouting next to your left.

“To the dress section.” She mumbled quietly.

“What about you, Mr Observer?” You then asked Jong Hyun who was just standing behind you since the very moment all four of you walked inside the mall.

“Nowhere.” Jong Hyun said as he shrugged his shoulders.

“Thanked God! Alright guys. Since I’ve promised Krystal this morning, I’ll accompany her first and when she’s done, I’ll go with you. Agree???” You asked all three of them and Krystal jumped happily next to you while both Jong Hyun and Key just shrugged their shoulders at your words.

“Good. Let’s go already.” You said and Krystal quickly lead the way towards her desired shop and once all four of you had reached there, you just knew that it was going to be a long...day!

“Here’s the place! Let’s go inside!” Krystal said happily as she grabbed your arm with a big smile on her face but you quickly stopped her before it was too late.

“Wait, Krystal! Before we go inside, I’m just giving you ONE HOUR only and the we’ll go to Key’s place next. Got me?” You warned her.

“Okay ma’am!” She said as she continued to dragged you into the bright/high class dress shop.

“Good afternoon young ladies. May I help you?” A very good mannered women in her early thirties said to both you and Krystal. Since it was your first time walking into that shop and besides, it’s not like you were going to buy a dress or something, Krystal did all the talking. =,=

“Yes. I want to see my dress that I ordered last week. Here’s my resit.” Krystal said as she took out a small paper from her purse and she quickly handed it in to the lady.

“Follow me.” She said and the both of you walked into a huge room where there were huge mirrors and few platforms like the both of you were going to try out wedding dresses or something in there.

“Please have a seat while I’ll go and get your dress.” That lady said as all three of you sat on the cozy couch comfortably. Hold on! Did I just said three??? Where’s Jong Hyun?

“Where’s Jong Hyun?” You asked Key and that guy just sat on the couch like some rich guy waiting for his drink in a five star restaurant or something!

“He’s waiting out there. You do know that this is not his stuffs right?” Key said and you just nodded your head at his words.

*Well, he’s right. Jong Hyun’s not like Key who loves shopping and all. Like me!*

“Here’s your dress, Miss. Why don’t you go behind the curtains and give it a one last try before you bring it home, shall we?” The lady said after few minutes of waiting.

“Sure.” Krystal said. When she was nowhere in sight, you quickly blew a raspberry.

“All those yelling and stressing was just for this?” You said to no one in particular as you massaged your temple.

“The dance is this weekend so yeah! All girls should be stressing about their outfits. Not like you, though.” Key said sarcastically and you just rolled your eyes at him.

Few minutes after that, Krystal came out from the dressing room and she looked...stunning! She was wearing a light yellow ruffled dress that was just so cute on her!

“You look...stunning!” You squealed.

“OHMYGOD!!!” Key shrieked out next.

“Really? I look good in this dress?” Krystal asked with her big eyes as she made a quick turned with that gorgeous dress on her!

“100% gorgeous!” You said as you nodded your head up and down.

“If you’re not taking that, I’ll take it.” Key said with his dive pose.

“I love it so much! I’ll take this dress!” Krystal said as she quickly got her original outfit back and she went straight to the cashier.

Right after that, all three of you walked out of the shop with a happy heart. Especially Krystal.

“Okay, my turn next!” Key said as he dragged you to skin care shop, designer shoe shop, men’s outfit shops and many more for two straight hours! The whole two hours were mainly about Key blabbering about his stuffs around and Krystal seemed to enjoyed shopping with him too but two hours with that guy was just...killing you!!!

“Err...guys. I’m tired. Can I go and eat somewhere and when you’re done, you can meet me there.” You said as you tried your best to stood up since your legs were so tired with all the waiting. Key and Krystal were busy talking about which perfume Key should buy for himself and they just said a short ‘okay’ answer to you without even looking at you! Those brats!

“Thanks.” You said as you walked towards an eye catching cafe with a lot of desserts being plastered on the walls!

“Now this is my place.” You said to no one as you walked into the cafe happily. You were scanning for an empty seat when you saw Jong Hyun sitting alone at the corner of the cafe.

“Hey!” You greeted him as soon as you reached to his seat. You could tell that he was happy to see you in his eyes.

“I was about to give you a call. Where’s the rest?” He asked you.

“Still at the perfume shop. They just can’t decide which one to buy and I almost fainted from sniffing all that smell.” You said to him as you took the menu book from his hands.

“I’m glad I took my own path earlier.” Jong Hyun said and you just laughed at his words.

“Sadly but I just have no choice.” You muttered as you flipped the menu book pages one by one.

“This looks delicious. Ooo buy three slices and you’ll get one free slice? Sounds good to me!” You said as your eyes were fixed on the menu.

“Three slices plus one? That’s four. Are you going to eat all that?” Jong Hyun asked you normally since he already knew that you can eat a lot! By a lot I mean A LOT!!! You were glad that by now, he already knew how you’re in love with desserts.

“Hmm...I’ll eat two and you’ll eat two. How’s that?” You told him your suggestion and that guy just nodded his head.

“Sure. We still have plenty of time before they’re done.” Jong Hyun said the both of you enjoyed your desserts and chatted a lot together. However, there was a tiny bit thing that you didn’t notice about him. The question is...where did he went three hours before???

The Next Day

“Whoa! Hold on a sec! What’s up with all this huge fuss???” You asked your friend, Krystal who was standing right next to you. At the very moment, the whole school was a total chaos!!! All girls were running and yelling around the hallway like they’ve just found a dead person in the classroom or something! But then you both finally noticed who started the chaos or the right word for it was...the ones who made the school turned upside down!

“Tsk! How dare those girls” Krystal hissed right next to you and you quickly brought your eyes towards the center on the volcano and it was right at Onew’s locker, the one and only place where all five of those SHINee boys will hang out right before class starts as usual. Literally, you could see all the girls were waiting in lines and they were asking the boys out to the dance one by one!!! Try to imagine a long five lines right in front of Onew’s locker at seven in the morning?!!!

You couldn’t even see which line was the longest or the shortest because the only thing that you could see were too many girls were blocking your freaking way to your freaking locker!!!

“Now tell me how the hell am I supposed to go and grab my books?” You said as you let out a huge sigh, not caring at all about your boyfriend, Jong Hyun who was in the middle of rejecting all those girls or whatsoever! If other girls were his girlfriend, they would’ve just got mad about all this crazy situation. You’re just glad that you’re not that kind of girl. ;)

“I think you’ll need to go and crash the whole lines. I’m just relieved that my locker is just over there. Good luck!” Krystal said as she patted your back before she quickly walked away towards her locker which was just nearby.

“Can I just skip my class or something?” You said to no one in particular as you blew a huge sigh while looking at the endless so called ‘event’ right in front of your eyes that was going on.

*Here we go!*

“Excuse me? Coming through!!!” You said as you tried your best to walked past through all the girls. It took a total of five minutes just to walked past them and by the time you’d managed to get yourself some freedom, another huge wave of girls who ‘accidentally’ didn’t see you were standing there and you fell flat on the cold floor. All thanks to their great stamina early in the morning!

“Urghhh my !” You hissed in pain as you tried to stood up but then a pair of strong arms pulled you off of the floor in one swift motion!

“You alright?” Jong Hyun asked you as he helped you to dust off the lints on your pants.

“Yeah. Thanks for that. I thought you would be too busy to find me on the floor.” You said with a smirk to him and Jong Hyun just chuckled at your words.

“I’ve been watching you since the very moment you stepped your foot here.” Jong Hyun said as he helped you with your beg.

“Right. Thanks again. I’ll head to my locker first and you shouldn’t leave your fan girls waiting for you over there.” You said and you were about to walked towards your locker when Jong Hyun put his right arm around your shoulders...for the first time?

“Nah...I’ll pass that. Let’s head to our classes now.” Jong Hyun said as he pulled your body closer to him and your heart started to make some kind of hip hop dance! As well as your cheeks. *--*

“Yah,yah! Please don’t invade my personal space.” You said to him as you tried to push his arm away from your shoulders.

“Lalala I can’t hear you...” He said in a sing song voice and you just let that guy alone as you walked towards your class after taking your books from your locker.

“Fine.” You mumbled.

That Evening

“Hey sis!” Chunji greeted you once you’ve got back from playing basketball with L.Joe and Minho few hours ago.

“Hey! Look who’s here. Your favorite cousin.” You said as both you and your cousin, L.Joe walked into your house casually.

“Hey bro!” C.A.P suddenly popped out of nowhere and both him and Chunji started to greet L.Joe and you just know how they will act once they’ve meet each other. Their mouth just can’t keep shut! And of course you walked into your room soon after that because all three of them had started to chatted about boys stuffs and about games and all. =.=

You walked towards your room casually and you were dying to get some warm shower from all those sweat that you’d get from all those crazy exercise and guess what??? When you’ve finally thought that you will spend the rest of your time with your warm shower and then...these two brats suddenly popped out of nowhere!!!

“SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“UWARGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“HAHAHAHAHAH!!! See I told you she will be shocked!” Krystal said as he nudged Key’s arm and you just eyed both of them with your big eyes.

“Unbelievable! What the heck are you two doing in my room???!!!” You shrieked out after you’d managed to calm down.

“Relax,relax. We’re just here for a mission!” Krystal suddenly said and started to act like some sort of a spy on a secret mission or something along with Key who pulled his sunglasses from his pocket and wore it.

“Some unfinished mission, of course.” Key said as he gave you a look from behind his shades.

“Whatever guys but who let you both in? In my room to be exact! Did you guys touched my stuffs?” You asked them as you started to scanned your room for some changes but thankfully nothing was broken or destroyed.

“Your brothers of course! We asked Chunji and he said okay so we just barged into your room.” Key said as he plopped onto your study table.

“Hey young man. Don’t put your on my study table.” You told him.

“Whatever! We’re just here to put our stuffs first for tomorrow.” Key said as he jumped off of your study table and plopped on your bed like it was his. That guy.

“What stuff?” You asked.

“That bag over there. We’ll come back tomorrow so bye!!!” Krystal said as she pointed her index finger towards a medium sized black bag sitting next to your closet as the both of them walked out of your room after saying their goodbyes.

“Err...what the hell was that again???” You asked to no one in particular.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

More update!!!