Chapter 28: Dense

I Fall In Love With A Tomboy???

Your POV

You woke up feeling great than ever as you took your bath and all before you went downstairs and ate your breakfast. You munched your cereal while you watched the morning news on TV with two of your brothers. 

“Hey deongsaeng! You should bring over your friend here today.” Chunji suddenly said to you while he was munching on his oatmeal cookies.

“Who? Jong Hyun?” You asked him.

“Yeah, who else would there be? Wait! Don’t tell me you have more than one guy friend?!” Chunji looked at you with his big eyes.

“Of course he’s not my one and only guy friend in school!” You said back to him.

“Yah you should introduce all of them to us! We’re your brothers!” C.A.P suddenly looked up from his newspaper.

“Aish you guys! Arasso arasso! I’ll bring them here one day.” You said boringly as you continued to ate your cereals.

“And when is that one day?” Chunji asked you.

“Obviously it’s not today but someday probably tomorrow or next week or next month or next year.” You said jokingly trying to make Chunji pissed off.

“Yah you! Aish!” Chunji flicked your forehead and you cried in pain.

“Yah oppa! That hurts!” You shrieked out.

“Serves you right.” Chunji said and you stood up from your sitting as you took another seat next to C.A.P along with your bowl of cereals in your hands.

Chunji looked at you walking towards C.A.P.

“Yah why are you sitting there?” Chunji asked you.

“Because you bullied me! Hmmph!” You said as you stuck your tongue out at him.

Chunji clucked his tongue as C.A.P watched at the both of you quarrelled early in the morning as he smiled to himself.

It was Tuesday on that day and you walked towards Krystal’s locker as soon as you stepped your feet onto the school ground. When you reached to her locker, Taemin and Jong Hyun as well as Minho were there too. You walked towards them with a smile planted on your face.

“Hey guys! Wow what’s up with you boys here?” You greeted them as you asked their intention for being at Krystal’s locker first thing in the morning on that day.

“Taemin-nie here was too excited to see his ‘girlfriend’ while me and Jong Hyun here were dragged together with him.” Minho said as he pointed his index finger towards Taemin and Krystal giggling to each other.

You nodded as you looked at Krystal’s direction who was talking with Taemin without acknowledging your presence there.

*Wah Daebak! Second day of having a boyfriend and I’m ditched?!!*

“Yah chingu! I’m here! No good morning to me?” You said as you looked at her with a smirk.

“Ah _____! My chingu! Good morning! Sorry I was teaching oppa how to solve a question earlier, hehe.” Krystal said as she smiled cheekily.

“Oppa???” Minho, Jong Hyun and you said in unison.

Krystal looked at Taemin and the both of them smiled while blushing.

“Ahh I’m so jelly.” Minho said as he looked at Taemin and Krystal.

“JELLY? You want jelly, Minho?” You asked Minho back dumbly.

Minho slapped his forehead as he shook his head in disagree.

“Jelly by which means he’s jealous, Yoon _____. You’re so dense.” Jong Hyun said as he pushed your head playfully.

“Yah I’m not dense! I’m smart and according to my dictionary, jelly has nothing to do with being jealous.” You said trying to defence yourself.

“It’s a saying created by who knows whom. So we used it. It’s cute though to say it.” Minho said as he shrugged his shoulders.

“I still don’t get it. Krystal do you understand this guy?” You asked Krystal.

“Aish this girl. It’s like when you said you’re hungry but instead of saying you’re hungry you said that you’re dying! It’s that kind of concept.” Krystal said as the four of them nodded their heads in agreement while you on the other hand just stared at Krystal with a blank expression planted on your face.

“Uhhhh...o...kay...” You said which truthfully, you still don’t quite get it.

“Okay guys stop with your chatting! We got class to attend to. Chop, chop!” Key suddenly popped out of nowhere with Onew by his side.

“Right! See you guys during recess!” Minho walked away to his class’ direction as he winked at you before leaving.

*This guy have issues with winking* =,=

“Hey _____! Let’s go! We have Bio now.” Jong Hyun said before walking away.

“Hey wait up!” You called him and the both of you walked towards your class.

Jong Hyun’s POV

We sat at our usual seat in Bio on that day too. Wait I mean we sat at our usual empty place where we met each other few months ago and I called it our place now because I don’t know why so don’t ask me!

Our teacher walked into the class with a tight expression planted on her face as usual I mean the only time I saw her smile was when I humiliated myself when I fell down flat on the floor which I don’t want to talk about it anymore but it was quite funny too if I’m not the person who fell. ;/

“So today’s the day to hand in your project! I want 25 perfectly done assignment on this table, now!” She said as she slammed her table with her long ruler.

Thanked God we’ve finished it way earlier than the deadline.

“Hey did you bring it?” I asked _____ as she took out a file out of her bag.

“Of course. I’ll go and hand it in.” She said as she walked towards the table and put our assignment on the table.

I looked at my teacher as she smiled, obvious satisfied with the class.

“Looks like all of you have done it very well!” She said as she clapped both of her hands.

“So give me one week to check your work and I’ll announce the the scores next week. And... Oh did’nt I tell you guys that who managed to get the highest score will receive a prize!” She said as she smiled cheekily.

*Err o...kay. Probably a set of stationeries as usual.*

So mostly after that we had our usual study session and nothing much other than that. When the bell rang, I walked with _____ towards the cafeteria to meet up with the boys as usual.

Your POV

You walked towards the cafeteria with Jong Hyun by your side. Both of you were quiet since there was nothing to talk about.

Onew greeted you as soon as he saw you walking towards their seats.

“Hey _____! Come here, palli!!!” Onew said as he urged you to walk faster.

“What’s up?” You asked him curiously.

“Nothing. Hehe. Just bored cuz I’ve been waiting for you guys to show up.” Onew said as he smiled cheekily.

“Aish this kid!” Jong Hyun said as he slapped Onew’s shoulder.

The three of you went to buy your food and when you got back to your seat, the rest of the members showed up. Krystal was sitting next to Taemin side by side like a normal couple would be and Minho sat next to Key while you sat in between Jong Hyun and Onew.

While you were eating, a girl showed up next to Jong Hyun and she was blushing for sure.

You looked at her as she was holding a piece of card in her hands.

*Ooo fan girl?*

“Jong Hyun-oppa. I really like you so please take this!” She said bravely as she showed the pink card to Jong Hyun.

Jong Hyun looked at her coldly as he said, “No thanks. I’m busy right now.”

“O...okay. But please take this.” She said as she handed a pink cake bag to him.

Jong Hyun scratched his head as he took it. The girl smiled happily as she ran away after that to who knows where.

“Wah daebak! Do you guys receive this kind of gifts everyday?” You asked them with your big eyes.

The five boys nodded their heads and you choked on your food. Minho handed you his drink as you drank it quickly.

“Yah! Then why are you all single? Well except for you Taemin but you four people here?” You asked them in shocked because they were single at the moment but the fact that girls are chasing them everyday, shouldn't it be easier to find your perfect girl???

“Haha aigoo _____! You’re so innocent do you know that?” Key said as he ruffled your hair.

You looked at him with a ‘I-have-no-clue-what-you’re-talking-about’ face as he smirked back at you.

“Look, so you think we can trust all these girls?” Minho said as he pointed his index finger to the cake that Jong Hyun have just received earlier.

“Dude, show her.” Onew said at Jong Hyun and Jong Hyun smirked.

“Look. So you think this is edible?” Jong Hyun asked you as he opened the cake box.

“Duh it’s a cake” You said innocently.

*Cake is cake! What’s wrong with that?*

“I mean inside the cake?” Onew continued.

“How should I know? Probably blueberry?” You said dumbly and the five of them laughed.

“Usually, they will put uncertain stuff inside this like sleeping pills or sick pills or even diarrhea pills.” Key said as he explain in details.

“What? Why?” You asked back.

“Because they knew that none of us will accept them. So it’s a revenge!” Minho said as he munched his food.

“THE HECK?!!” You shouted in shocked.

The five boys giggled their  of as they looked at you.

“Trust me! That girl earlier had been rejected by five of us already! Jong Hyun was her first love since she confessed to him first but then she started to target each and one of us. This time was her second time to confessed to Jong Hyun and I bet all of my money that she’d put some unwanted stuff in there.” Onew said as he pointed his finger to the cake.

“That girl? I mean she’s so innocent!” You cried in disbelieved.

“That is what we call ‘FAKE’, honey.” Key said as he wiped his mouth with a piece of tissue.

You gulped on your food as you still couldn't believe the fact that girls can be so mean at things like this.

*Guess single is better for them* =_=

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

:D :D :D :D :D