Chapter 30: Hurt and First Kiss???

I Fall In Love With A Tomboy???

Your POV

You walked down the hall with full of leisure as you swung your bag happily at your shoulder. As you were walking, you saw Krystal was running towards you and you looked at her with a worried look.

“Hey _____! You’ve got to see this!” Krystal said as she grabbed your wrist and ran, leading you to the back gate of the school.

“Yah, yah! What’s wrong?” You asked Krystal as you looked around the small crowd.

You saw the SHINee boys among the crowd for sure but the thing is, what made your heart ache for the first time in your life was a girl. A girl who was standing in front of... Jong Hyun.

*Who’s that?* You asked yourself as you looked at the owner of the voice. The flawless girl with long and wavy hair and not to mention that pretty face of hers.

Jong Hyun’s POV

I was walking towards my locker on that day as my mind was wondering about _____’s face since I woke up in the morning. Well, practically for the past few days her face, her smile, her laugh and everything about her just flashes in front of my eyes like I was in love with her or something!

Wait... Am I in love with her???

Whattt!!!

No way!!!

That would just be my imagination! Yeah that’s right,

As I was walking towards my locker, Minho, Onew-hyung, Key and as well as Taemin came up to me, panting.

*This doesn't look good.*

“Hey what’s wrong?” I asked them as they took a deep breath.

“Yah! She’s back!!!” Minho said as he panted.

“Who... Who’s back?” I asked them, worried. Totally worried with what probabilities that might happen on that day, on that time, and on that moment, what Onew-hyung said to me totally ruined my whole life! For the second time.

“KIM TAEYEON IS BACK!” Onew-hyung said as he hold my arm.

My eyes widened upon hearing that name. The name that I’ve been struggling so hard to forget. I managed to forget about her for this past few months and all thanks to... That tomboy. That girl. Her name is Yoon _____. She made me forgot about that girl who ruined my whole life.

“She wanted to see you. At the back gate.” Key said sternly.

I looked at him with mixed emotions. Shocked, speechless, sad, hurt all mixed together like a mixture. Taemin looked at me as he said,

“Hyung. You should go and settle this. She’s not the no one for you and you know it. You knew it for so long.” He said as he looked at me, deeply in my eyes after being  quiet after some time.

“We’ll bring you to her. We’ll support you.” Minho said as he hugged me.

“Thank you, you guys. Let’s go.” I finally said as we walked towards the back gate.

Your POV

You looked at Jong Hyun and that girl from left to right as they faced each other. The four boys walked towards you as they smiled warmly. Krystal hold your arm reassuringly like a mom was trying to say that everything was going to be alright.

“Who’s that?” you asked the four boys as they looked down to their feet.

“She’s...” Minho said as he scratched his head.

“Kim Taeyeon.” Key said boringly as he glared at that girl.

“Jong Hyun’s ex.” Onew continued.

You nodded your head as you looked at her. She seemed nice and kind from her outside looks and you kept on thinking why such a good relationship could be destroyed.

Both of them looked sweet together but somehow, looking at them made your heart ache... Again on that day.

Jong Hyun’s POV

“What do you want here?” I asked her coldly.

I looked at her face intently. Somehow I did missed that pretty face of hers and her voice could just make me cried on the spot. But deep down, I know that by looking at her, I felt, surprisingly...NOTHING.

I felt EMPTY as I looked at her no matter how I missed that face of hers. All of our memories that we made together, vanished in my mind. I do remember our sweet time together but they were black and white. No colors at all.

I looked at her as she was fidgeting with the hem of her shirt.

‘“Oppa. Mianhae. I’m sorry for leaving you just like that but I had my reasons.” Taeyeon aid as she looked at me with tears rolling down her cheeks. Her soft, white cheeks.

“Sorry?! Now you’re saying sorry after leaving me with that guy?!!” I yelled at her.

Letting my two years anger revealed to her. Let her her know how much pain I had to go through because of her stupid actions.

“I... I was stupid back then. I thought he was...” Before she could continued with her words, I cut her words.

“BULL!!! Just because he was richer than me doesn't mean that you could simply left me hanging like that moron!!!” I yelled again letting my anger took myself away.

At that moment, Taeyeon was crying and sobbing like a kid as she grabbed my arms, begging for one more chance.

“Don’t you touch me!!!” I said as I backed away from her touch.

“Oppa! Just give me one more chance and I’ll make it right!” She said as she bent down on her knees, sobbing non stop.

I looked at her. I felt sad looking at her like that but she cheated on me for that bastard and now, she’s trying to beg for my love???!!! NO WAY!!!

“NO! There’s nothing left between you and me now! Don’t you dare show that face of yours to me after this, Kim Taeyeon!” I hissed to her as I walked away. Leaving her crying alone over there.

Tears were begging to fall down my cheeks but I kept it in. I held my tears as hard as I could. I saw _____ looking at me worriedly before I walked away. That face, is what I want to see right now. I walked away without looking back to who knows where my feet will take me to.

Your POV

From that moment, I finally understood how Jong Hyun was feeling for the past few years. Of course I felt bad for him especially when a girl he loved and he gave his heart to cheated on him to another guy who was richer than himself.

I mean seriously? He’s not poor! He’s freaking richer than my family! How stupid could she be? That Taeyeon girl must have been fooled by the another guy who she went for.

Jong Hyun walked away full with anger. If you were standing in this situation, you literally could feel the heat from his anger. He was boiling and when he looked at me for a moment, I could see that he was on the verge of breaking. He was fragile, like a lost kitten in a cold.

I let go of Krystal’s hand as I followed him from the back. He walked towards the rooftop as I followed him silently. He needed some time to calm his anger down. He opened the door of the rooftop as he walked and threw his bag away. I looked at him in silent from the door. He screamed and yelled and did what most likely a frustrated person would do at the moment.

After an intense amount of yelling and screaming, his legs gave in. He fell on the floor as he sat. He hugged his legs into his chest. I gulped. I looked at him as I was thinking the ways to make him feel normal back. Or just should I stand there and let him endure it by himself.

*NO!*

*I should help him no matter what.*

You took a few light steps as you sat next to him. Jong Hyun was crying his heart out while hugging his knees. His face was buried in his arms and you couldn't even looked at him in the eye.

You took a deep breath as you caresses his back smoothly and in a slow pace. You tried your best to keep you mouth shut since you have no idea what to say to him. You were scared that he would be more hurt by your words.

*Should I say this? “Yah Jong Hyun stop crying like a baby! We must move on! This is life! It !”*

Wait no! He would probably jumped his off from the rooftop and killed himself if you said that!!!

After few minutes of thinking, you finally said the words that you, yourself didn't expect to said it to him.

“Let it all out. You’ll fell better like this. Just cry, I won’t mind at all.” You said as you caresses his back with your right hand.

Right on cue, Jong Hyun cried even louder than the previous ones. He cried so badly that you couldn't help it but to shed some tears too,

Somehow you could almost felt his pain. You shed some tears as you sat there next to him.

After few minutes of crying, Jong Hyun  looked at you as he pulled his head out from his knees.

You were looking at him at that moment and you looked at him eye to eye.

Both of you were looking at each other. Silent overpowered the both of you.

Just like in the movies, you felt like the world was yours as you stared at him in the eyes, deeply.

Unknowingly, Jong Hyun slowly pulled your face towards his. You looked at him as you felt nervous. You felt like you could die at the moment instantly!

Jong Hyun’s face came nearer towards yours as time went by, your lips... found his. He kisses you so ever lightly as you widened your eyes, in terrible shock! You tried to push him away but somehow, you lost your powers and you felt weak with his kiss. In other words, you melt in his kiss. You felt fireworks in your stomach as you finally...kiss him back.

Your first kiss.

But somehow, there was a pair of eyes were looking at you both, behind the door as his heart ache too,just like Jong Hyun’s.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you to my new subscribers!!! Love ya'll!!!

And don't be shy to comment! I'm dying to know about your opinions!!! :D :D

Here's some sad chap. :(