Chapter 1: New Hair Style?

I Fall In Love With A Tomboy???

Your POV

You opened the main door to your house after a long and tired plus boring day in school. As soon as you stepped your feet into the living room, you can feel something is not right with your parents’ facial expressions.

*Ah damn it! Please don’t argue with me about my new hair style!*you practically said to yourself in your mind.

Your parents were talking among themselves and you silently walked behind them. You tried your best to be invisible or gone with the wind if you know what I mean. But to your luck, your mom called your name without even looking at you.

* Mom do you have another pair of eyes at the back of your head? Aish!*

“Yoon  _____. Come and join me and your Appa. We have something to talk with you.” Your mom said to you in a stern voice.

*May God bless you tonight Yoon ____!!!* You silently pray to God.

“Okay Eomma.” You answered your mom boringly and plopped yourself on a sofa facing the both of them.

“So I can see a new makeover yesterday. Would you share about it with us?” your mom said to you.

Well, let me tell you something. I am a girl. I was born as a girl and trust me I am 100% a girl! But, the thing is I am not a girly kind of girl. I don’t wear skirts, dresses, bikinis and anything that is similar to it! My style is simple and cosy. I only wear T-shirts and jeans. I even wear pants to school since it was not against the school rules. That’s it. Why? Hmm… I don’t know. Maybe because I was born into a family full with guys. I have two big brothers and a dad of course and my cousins are mostly boys. So maybe that affected my way of dressing and thinking.

Yesterday, I went to my favourite cousin’s house which is Lee Byunghun or his nick name L. Joe. I went to his house to play some games in his room and he started a topic about my long hair. He said that I looked too girly in long hair and so, we went straight to the salon and I chopped it off. Well, it turns out that my new hairstyle is way too short for a girl but it doesn’t look that boyish though. It still has a feminine look to it. However, it never occurred to my mind that my mom and dad would hate it.

“Urm…I went to a salon with Byunghun after we played some games.” You said truthfully without hiding any secrets.

“I don’t like it honey! You looked horrible in that!” your mom shrieked.

*Did she just say that I looked horrible?*

“Eomma! Relax okay. Besides it’s summer right now and it’s freaking hot so a short hair cut is good for me. Plus, it still has some feminine look to it, right Appa?” You looked at your dad with your big eyes hoping for some backup from him.

“Well, you look different but different is good, I guess?” your dad said while turning his head to take a look at your unhappy mom.

“No! I don’t like it. Make sure no more haircuts after this _____, arasso? Only for this time I’m letting you go.”  Your mom said in a warning tone.

Looks like you have no choice but to obey to her words.

“Okay Eomma. I won’t do it again. Plus, you should blame Byunghun too! He’s the one who said I looked too girly in long hairstyle!” I said to my mom hoping that she will kick L. Joe’s for making me stuck in this situation.

“Okay, okay. Now go eat your lunch.” Your mom said with an obvious tone that she will have some chat with L. Joe.

You went to eat your lunch and went straight to your brothers’ room, C.A.P and Chunji. You went inside their room without even knocking as usual and you plopped yourself onto C.A.P’s bed, lying flat on your stomach.

Chunji and C.A.P were busy playing with their games since they have no classes today in college. Chunji turned his head and looked at you briefly. A smirk is present on his lips.

“How are you my beloved dongsaeng?” Chunji asked you with a knowing smile.

“AWESOME!!!” I said it with a ‘do I look okay’ look on my face.

“Haha I pity you _____. Looks like Eomma really hate your new hairstyle though.” Chunji said with a smirk.

“Hey guys! Do I really look that bad?” You asked them feeling a bit unsecure with your new hairstyle.

“I think it looks too boyish for me too.” C.A.P has finally spoken.

“What about you Chunji oppa?” You turned to him hoping that I’ll get a different answer.

“I think it’s not that good too _____. Sorry.” Chunji said.

“Argh!!! So how am I supposed to go to school tomorrow? I wore a freaking hoodie the entire day today!” I burst out, feeling terrible.

“Hey! Chill okay. You still look pleasant though. Just be yourself, okay? “Chunji said nicely to make you feel good.

“ARGHHH!!! I give up! Fine! I’ll just act normal tomorrow. Besides, this is just a little shorter than the last hairstyle. So, who cares, right?” I said trying to be more confident.

“Yeah! That’s the spirit, dongsaeng! Just be normal and people won’t think that you’re weird or something.” C.A.P said with a smirk.

“Alright. Bye guys.” You bid your goodbyes and went to my room.

You stand right in front of your mirror, analysing your new hair cut. “Not bad. Geez I like it though. What’s wrong with them?” you said to yourself. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yeay 1st Chapter!!! Please support me!!!

Thank you to Fadhilah_SHINee for the great cover!!! Love yaa!!!