Chapter 26: Like A Man

I Fall In Love With A Tomboy???

Taemin’s POV

After _____ and Jong Hyun-hyung left, Onew-hyung’s phone suddenly rang and he answered the phone with a serious tone. I looked at him as he shut his phone off. He looked at me and Krystal with an apologetic expression planted on his face.

“Taemin-ah, Krystal, I’m so sorry I really have to go now. Something’s up.” Onew-hyung said as he looked at the both of us.

I looked at him as he packed his things and quickly walked out of the cafeteria, leaving me and Krystal alone there. I looked at Krystal who was munching on her chips as she looked down not looking at me at all.

Since the atmosphere was getting so awkward and quiet, I cleared my throat.

“I have no idea why they’re so busy today.” I said as I smiled a bit to her.

Krystal looked up and he looked at me with a small smile. 

“Don’t you think that they’re planning this whole ‘leaving us alone’ stuff?” She asked me as I widened my eyes.

“Rea...really?” I asked her back, stammered.

“It’s obvious.” Krystal said boringly.

*Does she hate being alone with me?*

*Why are they doing this to me?*

*What am I supposed to do now?*

*Should I ask her out?*

*Will she accept me?*

Random thoughts were playing in my mind at that time since I was so scared with what Krystal’s reaction would be. So I decided to be brave just this once.

“Hey Krystal, I... I actually have something to say to you.” I started off as I felt cold sweats tricking down my spine.

“Su... Sure.” Krystal said as she nodded.

“I actually have been waiting for this moment for so long.” I continued and Krystal’s face was getting multiple shades of pink.

“The...the thing is, I’ve been liking your for so long so would you like to be my girlfriend?” I finally managed to blurted it out as I exhaled quietly.

“Wha...what?!!” Krystal was so surprised that her hands were shaking.

“You heard me.” I said as I looked down to my feet founding that my shoes were interesting at that moment.

Your POV

The five of you gathered together again after Onew walked with you earlier. Since you and Key were so excited about what was going to happen with the two lovebirds, Key decided to went and hide behind the bushed near the cafeteria.

“Hey look! Taemin has finally said it!!!” Minho said since he had the best ears among us.

“She’s blushing!!!” Key and I said to each other as we both jumped a bit.

Jong Hyun’s POV

*So cute.* I thought when I saw _____ and Key jumping in bliss.

Yah what are you thinking right now? FOCUS!!!

So we listened quietly to their conversation as we tried our best to hid behind the bushed.

“I...I actually have been liking you for a long time too.” Krystal said as she looked sown to her feet.

“She said it!!!” _____ shrieked happily as she smiled happily at me since I was standing next to her.

I smiled at her back as I stared back at Taemin who was smiling to himself like a retard.

Taemin than stood up from his seat as he stood next to Krystal. Krystal was so shocked by his reaction. Taemin then stood on one knee on the floor as he said it like a man.

“Jung Krystal, would you be my girlfriend from now on  until death threw us apart?” Taemin said as he looked at Krystal with a hoping look planted on his face.

“OHMYGODDDD!!!” _____ and Key shrieked in happiness. 

Onew and Minho high fived each other as I looked at them with a smile. 

“Krystal say YES!!!” _____ whispered to herself as I looked at her.

And at that moment, it hit me, HARD, again.

She looked so beautiful at that moment as she smiled happily. I finally saw her as a girl and not a tomboy anymore. I cleared my throat as I continued to stared at Krystal, waiting patiently for her answer.

“YES!” Krystal said happily as the five of us screamed happily like maniacs.

Taemin and Krystal then looked at the five of us with a weird expression planted on their faces.

“Yah spoilers!!!” Taemin yelled as he stomped his feet.

All five of us ran towards them and we made a group hug as we congratulated them.

“Yah chingu!!! I’m so happy for you!!!” _____ said as she hugged Krystal tightly.

“Oh Taemin-nie! Congrats!!!” Minho said as he man hugged him.

“You’re finally a man now!” Onew-hyung said as he ruffled Taemin’s hair.

“Welcome to the men’s club,bro!” I said as I high fived him.

“Thanks to you guys too. Aish it was awkward at first.” Taemin said as he scratched his head.

“Hey but the timing was great!” _____ said as she nudged Krystal’s arm.

“So have fun you guys tonight. Here’s for you two.” _____ said as she gave two movie tickets to Taemin.

“Wow! Thank you _____! You’re the best!” Taemin thanked _____ as she smiled happily showing her teeth.

“Yah! Where’s mine?” Minho said as he showed his left hand.

“Where’s mine too? I wanna go and watch movies too!” Onew shrieked.

“Aish you people. I’m going to be broke.” _____ said as she faked a cry.

“Haha okay, okay I’ll treat you then.” Minho said with a smile.

“You better treat all of us.” I said as I smirked at him.

“Aish you’re rich. Go buy your own ticket.” Minho said as he smacked my arm playfully.

“Hey guys! We’re late! !” Onew-hyung said as he quickly ran back to his class.

“Yah let’s go!” _____ said as all of us ran to our separated ways.

* I’m late!*

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Enjoy!!! Thanks to everyone who made it through this chap!!!