Chapter 42: Bonding X Girlfriend???

I Fall In Love With A Tomboy???

Jong Hyun’s POV

I sat on the dining table with C.A.P and Chunji while we chat with each other about the basketball championship and they both agreed to let _____ to join the game and we chat about other random stuffs after that like school’s stuff and games.

“Yoon _____! Dinner’s ready!” Chunji yelled from the stairs as he walked back to the dining table after calling her sister. Or more like screaming. +,+

I looked at _____ walking down the stairs with her wet hair and her green hoodie and also her sweat pants. I have no idea why but she was wearing some normal outfit but somehow she looked so pretty already in my eyes when she wore that.

She plopped next to her brother,C.A.P while I sat across of her next to Chunji.

“What’s for dinner?” She asked her brothers as she looked at the foods on the table.

“Mixed rice and Spicy Chicken!!!” Chunji said in excitement as I smiled at the delicious food sitting on the table as I eyed them with my hungry eyes.

“Woah!!! Daebak oppa!” She said as she spooned up the rice for her brothers first.

*Such a good little sister despite her boyish attitude.*

“Thank you.” Chunji and C.A.P said when she gave the bowl of rice to her brothers as I waited for her to spooned up a bowl of rice for me when she looked at me.

“What?” She asked me as I puckered my lips towards the rice.

“Take it yourself.” She said coldly to me as I looked at her with my sad eyes.

“Aigoo Jong Hyun. _____ please put the rice in his bowl. He lived alone and he wanted someone to put the rice for him today.” Chunji said as she looked at _____ and she rolled her eyes upon hearing that.

“Urgh fine.” She said as she took my bowl and she put the mixed rice into it.

*Yeay!!!*

“Here you go. Please eat a lot tonight.” She said with a respect tone to me since I was the guest in her house but I knew that she was just acting since she stuck her tongue out to me.

“Thanks.” I said giddily as I ate the food happily.

After Dinner

“Wash your own dishes,okay?” _____ said to me as I walked towards the sink in the kitchen with my empty plates and bowl.

“Yes ma’am.” I said to her as she wiped the plates one by one next to me.

“Do you always eat dinner without your parents?” I asked her.

“Yeah. It’s quite hard to eat dinner with them since they’re always busy at times like this.” She said as she wiped the plates with a cloth.

“But it’s way better than eating alone in a huge house.” I said to her as I smiled bitterly.

Yup that’s right. Being alone the hell out of me and I really prefer to live in my parents house rather than sitting alone in a big house for nothing. One word can describe that...it !!!

“Yeah I guess you can say that. Besides I’m still wondering why your parents let you stay in the big house alone. I think living with your parents are way more better than living alone just to be independence since we will leave our house one day probably for studying in overseas or work in the other side of the country and all. Don’t you think so?” _____ said as she wiped the bowls non stop while I just looked at her and admiring her words.

“Yeah I think that’s true but...I can’t say no to my mom’s words. But thinking back, if I didn't moved here, I probably won’t meet you at all.” I said to her sincerely as I looked at her.

Thinking back the possibilities if I’ve had never moved into this neighborhood, I’ll probably will never meet her and fall in love with her.

“Er...yeah.” She answered back awkwardly as I chuckled at her cute embarrassed face.

After Finishing The Dishes

“Thank you hyung for the great dinner. I really love your cooking.” I said as I bowed my head towards C.A.P and Chunji politely before I walked out of their house.

“No prob. If you have nothing to eat for dinner, just bring your up here.” C.A.P said as he patted my back.

“Sure,sure.” I said as I chuckled a bit at his actions and words.

“Yoon _____! Go and accompany Jong Hyun.” Chunji yelled to _____ who was sitting on the couch doing some reading with her home works.

“Ah no it’s okay. I’m not a girl. I can walk back home safely. Just few steps away.” I said as I looked at her who was so engrossed in her reading as she looked up from her reading at me just for a second.

“Well I know you’re a guy but I know how you admire my little sis over there.” C.A.P said as he wiggled his eyebrows to me and my first reaction was like...is that so obvious?!!

“Eh? I...I’m not...” I stuttered at the two older guys in front of me as I felt so tiny in that position.

“Don’t worry. I won’t straggle your neck for liking my sis or something. Just...treat her right.” Chunji said as he patted my back with a smile.

“Thank you.” I said as I walked out from the house with a happy heart.

I was on my way walking out from _____’s house gate when I heard her voice.

“Jong Hyun. Wait up.” She said as she quickly wore her flip flops.

“Oh, hey.” I said to her as I acted cool.

*Must be her brothers’ work.*

“I’ll take you home.” She said as she pulled her hoodie onto her head.

“Did your brothers ask you to?” I asked her and she nodded her head without any hesitation at all and I knew it.

*Awesome brothers you’ve got there, Yoon _____!!!*

“Wanna go and have a drink?” I asked her as she nodded her head.

“Only if you treat me.” She said as I smiled at her words.

“Of course.” I said as I chuckled at her words.

At The Cafe

Your POV

“Can I have cheesecake?” You asked him as he looked at you with an unreadable expression planted on his face.

Just at the sight of the cheesecake made your mouth watering so badly as you couldn't keep your cravings away anymore as you asked Jong Hyun for the cake.

“I’ll treat you another day, if you don’t mind since I came here empty handed.” You said to him as you pulled your empty pockets out to him and he laughed at your actions.

“Sure. One slice?” Jong Hyun asked you and you nodded your head.

“One slice is enough.” You told him as he ordered two slices of cheesecakes for you and himself as well as two milk teas for the both of you.

You took your orders and you were walking towards an empty seat at the back of the cafe near the transparent windows when you saw your cousin, L.Joe with a...girl???

“Isn't that L.Joe?” You asked to no one in particular as you eyed at L.Joe who was sitting there with a girl from your seat.

“Who? L.Joe? Your so called ‘boyfriend’???” Jong Hyun teased you as you rolled your eyes at him.

“That big headed guy will never be my boyfriend.” You said to him back as you rolled your eyes at him.

“Okay,okay so is that his girlfriend?” Jong Hyun asked you as you took a bite of your cheesecake.

“Ahh delicious!” You chirped as you ignored his question.

“Is that his girlfriend?” Jong Hyun asked you again as you lifted your head up towards the girl who was sitting across of L.Joe which made her face was unseen from your sight as well as Jong Hyun’s.

“I have no idea about his love story but I can’t see her face, though.” You said as you lifted you neck higher like a turtle’s neck.

“I can’t see her face too.” Jong Hyun said to you as you shrugged your shoulders.

“We’ll go and greet him after we finished up this cake.” You said as you took another bite of your delicious cheesecake.

Jong Hyun’s POV

I continued with my eating session as I ate the cheesecake in full of curiousness and doubt. That girl somehow looked familiar like I’ve seen her somewhere before.

“I’m done. Let’s go and greet him.” _____ said as soon a she wiped with a piece of tissue.

“Let’s go.” I said as I followed _____ walking towards L.Joe’s table from her back.

L.Joe and that girl were talking while laughing happily with each other and they immediately stopped when _____ greeted L.Joe with a smile.

“Yo L.Joe. What are you doing here with a...girl?” _____ said teasingly to L.Joe as she turned her head towards the girl who was sitting across of him.

“Oh...oh...who...who’s this?” She asked L.Joe as she suddenly stuttered upon looking at her face.

I tried to looked at her but she quickly pushed my body away as she gave me an unreadable kind of look planted on her face like she was so shocked and worried at the same time.

“Just walk out from here and don’t turn your head back. I’ll tell you why later. You got me? Don’t show your face to her. Just this once!” She whispered to me quickly as I looked at her with uncountable question marks planted on her face.

“Go now!” She hissed to me as I quickly turned my head the other way and walked out from the cafe not turning my head around just like what she’d told me.

“What’s wrong with her?*

*Who’s that girl?*

Random thoughts played in my mind as I walked back home with a heavy heart.

Your POV

“So who’s this L.Joe?” You asked your cousin quickly as you sat next to L.Joe, looking straight into the girl’s eyes...deeply.

“She’s my...erm...” L.Joe stuttered as you looked at the girl with your fiery eyes.

“Girlfriend. I’m his girlfriend.” She said as she gave L.Joe a soft smile as L.Joe looked at you with a shy smirk planted on his face.

“Oh wow! L.Joe, you already have a girlfriend and you didn't even tell me about that? Yah, I’m hurt!” You faked a laugh as you looked at L.Joe who was smiling like a retard to himself as he looked at the girl who was sitting across of him.

“Sorry. I have some privacy too, you know?” L.Joe said as he nudged your arm playfully as you smiled at him bitterly.

“And you are?” The girl asked you with a beautiful smile as you smiled at her back. Well, more like a forced smile.

“She’s my cousin. Yoon _____.” L.Joe introduced you to the girl who was sitting across of you two as you smiled at her with another faked smile.

“Hi. I’m his beloved cousin, Yoon _____. And you are?” You asked her back as she smiled oh so lovingly back to you and L.Joe.

“My name is Taeyeon. Kim Taeyeon. Nice to meet you, _____-shi.” Taeyeon said as she took her hand out to greet you.

“Nice to see you too.” You said as you shook your hand with hers.

*THA HELL IS THIS???!!!!!!!!!!!!*

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

She's back once again,people!!!

>_______________<