Chapter 19: Partners???

I Fall In Love With A Tomboy???

Your POV

You walked towards your Bio Lab once again as it was Tuesday. You really hoped that your relationship with Jong Hyun would turn out to be better than before. Judging from his expressions  before, he’ll probably still acted cold and hard as a stone as usual. But who cares right? It’s not like you were dying to be friends with him or something like that.

You walked inside your lab and you walked towards an empty seat. You plopped on your seat and you took out your books as you opened one of the pages to read your last week’s topic just to refresh your mind up before starting to learn a new topic on that day. You took a look at your watch as you waited for your teacher to showed up patiently while tapping your foot to an unknown rhythm.

You were so immersed into your reading that you didn't even realised that someone has just sat next to you. 

Jong Hyun’s POV

I walked casually to my first class which was the Bio Lab. I went inside the lab and all the girls inside my class were checking me out as usual. I ignored them as I walked towards the empty seat at the back row. As I got nearer, I could see that that tomboy was doing some reading. She was so immersed with her reading that she didn't even noticed that I was walking towards her. I sat next to her and there was still no reaction at all.

Well, it’s not like I wanted some attention from her or anything. Just saying. I took out some books and I dropped an eraser at her feet accidentally. Right then on that spot, she lifted her head as she turned her head towards me. I looked at her and she was looking at me too. We stared like for few minutes before I faked a cough. 

She looked at me with a smirk.

“So looks like Jong Hyun  aka the arrogant school kingka wanted to sit next to me, huh?” She said with an evil smirk as she said that to me.

“Wha...what? That’s ridiculous because I had no choice at all but to sit next to you since this is the only empty seat I could fine.” I replied to her words coldly.

“I see, huh?” She smirked again.

“Shut up, I don't wanna hear your voice.” I said as I shushed her.

That tomboy just shrugged her shoulders as she continued with her reading. I bend my head down a bit as I reached my arms down to get my eraser back.

Few minutes after that, our teacher walked in with a serious expression planted on her face. She looked so stress out and she looked like she was rushing at the same time. She didn't have to say anything to get our attention because her face says it all. 

Your POV

“So I’m going to call out your name by pairs right now. This is for your upcoming assignment and I’m going to say it once! No objection or whatsoever just lend me your ears!” Your Bio teacher said seriously with “this means business’ expression.

I listened  to her words as I waited for my name to popped out from her mouth.

“Kim Jong Hyun and Yoon _____! You’re working together.” Your teacher called both of your names loudly.

You looked at Jong Hyun who was shocked by what he’d just listened to same as you.  You looked at him  with your widened eyes as he looked at you with a bored look planted on his face.

*Me? Him? Partners? The heck???*

Jong Hyun’s POV

*Me? Her? That tomboy? Partners? The hell is this?!!* I practically cried in my mind.

I looked at that tomboy next to me as she looked at me with a shocked expression too. I raised my hand up to said something.

“Seonsaengnim? Can I swi...” I asked my teacher but unfortunately, before I could finished my sentence, she quickly put her index finger on her lips, showing that she wanted me shut the hell up. I slumped my back in my seat as my teacher continued with the other names.

“Hey dude. I hate this more than you do so stop acting like you're going to die!” That tomboy said to me with an annoyed look.

“Shut up tomboy!” I hissed to her.

She just shrugged her shoulders as she scratched her head.

“So, your job is to finish up this assignment in two weeks! Let me repeat that again, in two weeks, I want ya’ll to finish up this work and I want it in a perfect condition on this table exactly two weeks from now! Any question?” My Bio Teacher said loud and clear with her instructions.

“....”

“No questions? Good! So I want you to make a full report about the breathing system of a frog. And also, I want a picture of a cleaned cut of the frog’s lungs which all of you will do it in this lab together with your partners. I want all of you to work together without bullying your partners! Got it?” My teacher said seriously as she stared at all of us.

 I sighed deeply as the class dismissed. I looked at that tomboy as she bit her pen. 

“I hate this!” I said to no one in particular.

“I hate this too dude.” She said suddenly.

She scratched her head for the nth time as she turned her head towards me with a stern look. 

“Look dude, I really want to get an A+ for this damn frog thingy so I really hope that you’ll work with me in this. I don’t care how much you hate this but things happens and I can’t change the fact that I’m stuck with you in this project. So are you in or what?!” She asked me seriously.

I was quite shocked by her sudden change but I had no choice but to work this out with her too since my mon is going to nag at me if I get bad grades. I had no choice!!!

“I’m in of course. It’s not like I have any choice though.” I said to her.

“So we’ll do some research tonight and we’ll bring it tomorrow and we’ll see which info we will use  later.” She said as I nodded.

“So I’ll see you tomorrow.” She stood up from her seat and walked out of the lab.

*Damn you frog for making my life miserable!*

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Late update! Yeay INFINITE won!!!