Chapter 51:Confronting Again

I Fall In Love With A Tomboy???

Your POV

After the first round of The Basketball Championship, the seven of you got back home with the mini bus and this time you sat next to Minho while Onew sat with Jong hyun at the back seat. You planned that you wanted to confront Jong Hyun right after the game and so far, your chance to confront him was ZERO! You sat there in your seat in laziness and unknowingly, you fell asleep and by the time you opened your eyes up, your head was on Minho’s shoulder and he was...looking at you??? O__O

You looked at him in shocked as you quickly pulled your head away from his shoulder.

“Sorry, didn’t realised that.” You said as your lips formed a small smile to him.

“It’s okay. Just Jong Hyun might get jealous, you know?” He said as he chuckled a bit and you smiled at his words.

“Look, he’s eyeing us already.” Minho said as he turned his head to peek a look at Jong Hyun who was sitting in his seat in silence with his earphones in his ears.

“Tsk that guy.” You mumbled and he chuckled again but somehow you felt at eased when he felt jealous over you with some other guys.

*Wait what? I’m not in love with him alright!!!*

“So how are you guys? Any improvement so far?” Minho asked you and you blew a raspberry.

“Not much.” You said as you blew a sigh to him.

“You guys really shouldn’t take things too rough.” He said and you just sat there in silence.

Jong Hyun’s POV

“Alright everyone! Onew, Jong Hyun, Key, Minho, Taemin, Krystal and _____, GOOD JOB on today’s game!!! I’ll see you for practice tomorrow! Have a good rest tonight!” Jackson said cheerfully as he high fived all seven of us.

“So I’ll head home first! Bye guys!” Key said as him and the rest of them walked back home leaving me and ______ at the front school gate, doing nothing but just looking at them.

I looked at her and she was having some problem with her hair when she pulled out her hair band. Somehow her hair got tangled with her head band??? I looked at her who was struggling with her hair as I tried my best not to laughed at her.

I then remembered that Minho said that I should give her some space and because of that, I ignored her and I walked past her.

Suddenly, I heard her calling my name.

“Hey Jong Hyun! Wait up!” She called out and I stopped in the middle of my track as I turned my head towards her.

*I can’t believe she called my name?*

Somehow she managed to untangled her hair and she looked at me with a serious expression as she walked next to me.

“I have something to say to you, if...you don’t mind.” She said and I said nothing but I looked at her with my usual look.

“I know I was wrong about getting mad at you when you tried your best to helped me and L.Joe and I’m such an idiot for scolding you the other day and I’m very sorry for that and I know you might felt hurt...wait no, I know you must have felt hurt from my words the other day and I am very sorry for that too so will you forgive me?” She said in one breath as I looked at her with my big eyes. O__O

It turned out quiet for a while as I tried to mutter some words to her.

“I won’t forgive you.” I said coldly and she looked at me with a shocked expression on her face.

“You...you...you won’t?” She asked me.

“I won’t. You hurt my feelings too much already.” I said firmly.

“I...I...I...*sigh*. I just wish that I could turn back the time.” She said as she looked at her feet.

I looked at her in amusement and of course I’ve had accepted her apology already! It’s just that I wanted to see her reaction when I rejected her apology. Teheee!!! :P

“You can’t turn back the time Yoon _____.” I said coldly.

“I know. Just...can we just be friends back?” She asked me and I took a step towards her.

“I don’t want that.” I said to her as I kept my cold face on.

“Then what am I supposed to do to make you happy back?” She asked me and I took another step closer towards her.

“That depends on you.” I said.

“Oh I know. I’ll treat you some bubble tea? Or two?” She asked me.

“NO.” I said.

“Cheesecakes? One huge slice?”

“NO.”

“Pizza?”

“NO.”

“Chicken wings?”

“NO.”

“Then what?” =,=

“I want you to be my girlfriend.” I said as I took one last step towards her and I kissed her, for the third time after so long.

Your POV

You widened your eyes when you felt his lips on yours. Somehow, you didn’t pushed him away and surprisingly, you kissed him back and you felt so giddy with butterflies in your stomach and somehow you felt like the world was yours. Just YOU, and HIM.

“You...you...I...I...” You stuttered when the both of you broke the kiss.

“Let me ask you for the final time. Will you, Yoon _____, be my one and only girlfriend?” Jong Hyun asked you as he wrapped his hands around your waist while you were so flabbergasted and shocked at the same time.

“You do like him, Yoon _____.”

“I’ll always root for you guys no matter what.”

“You guys are so sweet together.”

You remembered Krystal’s words in the back of your mind as you looked at Jong Hyun’s face.

The truth is, you’d already fallen for him since the first time he kissed you on the rooftop. It’s just that you tried to deny your real feelings towards him and you knew that once you looked at him in the eye, you will feel nervous and your palms will turned swaety all the time and you made your desicion when you remembered Krystal’s one last word to you.

“You know what? You should just accept him already. He’s such a nice guy! You’ll suffer a great loss if he walked away to other girl’s arm.”

And on that spot, you let your true feelings to speaks for itself.

“If...if I said NO, what will you do?” You asked him and Jong Hyun gave you a sly smirk that was too gorgeous in your eyes.

“I’ll kiss you until you said YES.” Jong Hyun answered with that gorgeous smirk and you just swallowed a big lump in your throat.

“If...if I said YES?” You asked him.

“I’ll make you the happiest girl on Earth!” He said as he tightened his grip on your waist as he pulled you closer.

“So what’s your answer?” He asked you and you mumbled it slowly.

“YES.” You said as you mumbled incoherently.

“What’s that?”Jong Hyun pretended not to hear your answer.

“My answer is YES.” you said a little bit louder.

“YES? You said YES???!!!” Jong Hyun asked you cheerfully and you nodded your head up and down slowly.

“I LOVE YOU YOON ________!!!” Jong Hyun yelled out loud and you smiled at his words.

“So do you love me?” He asked you after the shouting session.

“I guess?” You answered.

“What do you mean by ‘I guess?’” He asked you, feeling hurt by your answer.

“Tsk! I love you alright! I felt so lonely when you left me alone at the field and when you started to ignored me and I felt so bad at throwing my anger on you the other day and I think I’ve started to fall in love at you since the first time you kissed me on that rooftop and I get all nervous when you looked at me in the eye all the time after that!” You cried out and Jong Hyun were so surprised at your sudden confession.

“So that means you’ve been lying to me all the time?” He asked you with his big eyes.

“Yeah.” You mumbled slowly.

“I knew it that you’ll love me back!” Jong Hyun chimed loudly as he pulled you into a warm hug and your hands slowly, hugged him back too as happiness overwhelmed the both of you.

Jong Hyun’s POV

“So you planned to meet him tomorrow?” I asked her as I walked back home with her hands in hands. It feels so great to walk while holding her hands!!! Am I dreaming??? SLAP ME PLEASE!!!

“Yeah. After I fought with you, he met me in my house and he apologized again but then I turned him down. The next day, my mom and I did a little chat about him and she said no one had never done any mistakes in this world so I should give him a second chance. She said I should also be thankful for your help.” She said and I smiled at her.

“At least we became a cute couple after we fought.” I said and she blushed upon hearing my words.

“The kissed we had on the rooftop, was my...” She said and I cut her words out.

“Your first?” I said.

“Yeah.” She answered shortly.

“I know that and I’m glad I was your first.” I said as I put my arms around her shoulders as she smiled to me.

*I’m so in love with her NOW!!!*

“Thank you, for making me realised about my feelings and I’m sorry if I’d hurt you for so many times already.” She suddenly blurted out.

“I didn’t do anything. In fact, I almost give up on you.” I said.

“You did helped me...by making my heart flutter.” She said and I smiled at her words.

“That was...unintended.” I said and she laughed.

“I’m not sure if I’ll be a good girlfriend to you since I’ve never dated anyone before and all this is so new to me.” She said as I smiled at her warmly.

“We can do it in our own way, so don’t worry.” I said as I hugged her tightly.

We then reached at the front of her house and I was about to say something to her when her door burst opened and it revealed her brothers, again. =,=

“______!!! How was the game???” Chunji yelled.

“Did you win?!!!” C.A.P shrieked out too.

“We did!!!” She yelled to and the three of them did  a group hug and I smiled at that sight.

“Good job you guys!!! Let’s go inside and celebrate!!! We ordered some pizza earlier.” Chunji said in excitement.

“Come in and join us too, Jong Hyun.” C.A.P said and I looked at _____ as she smiled to me and of course I won’t say no to that.

“Sure, thank you.” I said as I smiled to them.

After Dinner

“So I’ll pick you up before school and let’s go there together, okay?” I said as I asked _____ as she walked with me to my house just few feet away.

“Huh? No that’s okay, I can walk to school by myself, no worries.” She said as she smiled to me.

“But I wanna go to school with you.” I said as I pouted to her.

“Geez this dude. Fine,fine,fine! Now go inside already.” She said as she shooed me away and I chuckled at her actions.

“Yeay! I’ll see you tomorrow. Bye!” I said and I stopped before I walked into my house. I turned to her and I took her phone from her left hand as I saved my number in her phone. Seriously, I didn’t even realised that I didn’t have her number yet!!!

“There you go, thanks. Night!” I said as I opened my door and walked inside my house, leaving her there, standing as she looked at her phone’s screen.

Your POV

“’My Handsome Jjong’???” You read out the name that was written in your phone’s contacts and you laughed upon reading that.

“Seriously, Jong Hyun?” You said as you shook your head at his cute actions.

At Home

You walked into your house and you were ambushed by your brothers with multiple questions as soon as you put your feet in the living room.

“Yah sis! Did you and Jong hyun become a couple?” Chunji bombarded his first question.

“How can you both be so friendly like that?” C.A.P didn’t missed to asked you a question too.

“You were smiling at him the whole time!” Chunji said as if smiling to Jong Hyun would be a massive problem. =.=

“He even sat next to you while we ate dinner!” C.A.P said and Chunji nodded his head.

“Is he your boyfriend?!!” Both of them said in unison.

Oh God! You practically face palm your forehead as you motioned them to shut up with cupping your ears with your hands.

“Shushhh!!! Our neighbors might get annoyed by your loud voices!” You hissed to the both of them as they shut their mouth up.

“Thank you!” You said after they had managed to shut the hell up.

“Alright.Explain.” C.A.P said and you plopped on a seat on the couch, followed by them too.

“Yeah he’s my boyfriend.” You said as you gave them a small smile.

“For how long?” Chunji asked you.

“Just for few hours???” you said monotonously.

“Just few hours?” C.A.P asked you, not quite understand your statement.

“I accepted him after we got back to school.” You said and they nodded their heads.

“REALLY???!!! So did he kissed you or something?” Chunji asked you and instantly your cheeks turned crimson red! I mean who in their right mind would asked their little sister about her kiss that she shared with her boyfriend???!!!

“Ohh you did~~~~” C.A.P said in a sing song voice and you slapped him in his arm.

“Shut up!” You hissed to him and both of your brothers laughed their hearts out at your red face.

“Yah!!! Why are you laughing at me like that! Didn’t you kissed your girlfriends too?!!” You yelled at them and that made them shut up.

“I know, I know but... You were raised in all boys family and the fact that you already have a boyfriend just...I don’t know, funny???” Chunji said and you clucked your tongue at his words.

“I’m still a girl, okay!” You said to him and he smiled.

“Of course I know that, ______. Anyways, congrats on your new achievement, two great achievements today!!!” Chunji said and you chuckled at his words.

“Night!” C.A.P said as he walked upstairs with Chunji but while they were walking, they kept on singing ‘Jong Hyun and _____, sitting on a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!!’ like some morons while you just shook your head at their childish actions.

The Next Day

Krystal’s POV

“Are you seeing at what I’m seeing right now?” Taemin asked me as I looked at wait what?!!!!! Am I really seeing this right now?!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOSH!!!!

“_____ and Jong Hyun???!!!” I shrieked out and Taemin chuckled at my reaction.

“Holding hands??!!” I continued again.

“Daebak!” Taemin said as I rubbed my eyes couple of times to make sure that I was really looking at them, not at some hallucination or something.

Jong Hyun’s POV

“Can we NOT holding hands when we’re in school later?” _____ said as she scratched her head in embarrassment.

“NO.” I said shortly as she looked at me with her glare.

“Come on! I don’t want to get all those ‘scary eyes’ thingy at school!” She exclaimed.

“No. I want to show the whole school that YOU BELONGS TO ME.” I said as I stuck my tongue out to her and she gave me one more glare.

“No way! I don’t wanna do that! Besides there’s no one who’s going to snatch me away from you.” She said as she tried to pulled her hands away from my grip.

“No-no-no-no! My answer is NO so you better stick with me today.” I said as I rejected her offers.

“Tsk this guy!” She groaned and I smiled by myself, satisfied with my WIN!!!

Your POV

You walked down the hall and all eyes were fixed on YOU! In fact, when the both you and Jong Hyun walked into the school ground from the gate, all eyes were already fixed on you! Well first they looked at your hands and then the girls started to to eyed you like you were a criminal or something! This is why you pleaded Jong Hyun to not hold hands in your school area!!! Now look what happened! All girls were whispering when they looked at you and some guys even got shocked by what they saw! >__<

You then saw Krystal and Taemin walking wait no, they were running towards you and once they reached by your side, they took a deep breath and shouted,

“THE HELL YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!” loudly and that loud, shrieking voice even managed to grabbed more attention than before!

“Oh God let me die now already!!!” You said to yourself and you quickly let go of Jong Hyun’s hands and he smiled like a crazy guy!

*Aish this guy!!!*

In no time, you saw Minho, Key and Onew  running heading towards you and Jong Hyun as well as Taemin and Krystal like they were chased by some ghost or something!

“YAH YAH YAH!!!” Key yelled from afar.

“ARE YOU SERIOUS?!!!” Minho shrieked next.

“Err...wait what is going on here? I really have no idea why we ran all the way here.” Onew stated out of the blue and Key punched his arm for being so dumb!

“The news about you guys being a couple were spreading around the school in like five minutes and we heard it from a group of girls at the back gate as soon as we walked in.” Key said as he looked at you and Jong Hyun and then he looked at you back and then to Jong Hyun again and this looking at you and him were going on for like AGES!!!

“Yup.” Jong Hyun answered shortly and you scratched your head awkwardly.

“So that’s TRUE?!!!” Onew asked and you both nodded your head.

“Daebak!” Taemin and Krystal said in unison as they looked at each other.

“Nice job, man!” Minho said as he bro hugged Jong Hyun and suddenly the five of those SHINee boys were doing a group hug and jumping around like some kids! =,=

“Congrats chingu yah!!! I knew it that you liked him too!!!” Krystal said as she pulled you into a tight hug which almost made you...chocked.

“OMG I’m so happy for you guys!!!” Krystal continued and that was how the rest of your school day goes on.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

:D :D :D So do you guys like this chap??? *so curious/scared!!!*