Chapter 23: Brothers Issues

I Fall In Love With A Tomboy???

Jong Hyun’s POV

It was pretty silent for the rest of our walk to home journey with her after that. We reached to her house and I was about to give her laptop bag back to her when two unknown guys walked out of her gate.

“Yah Yoon _____! What took you so late?!! We’ve been waiting for you like so long!!!” One guy with a headphone came out screaming loudly at her.

“And who is this guy here? Why is he carrying your laptop bag? What is he doing here with you? Oh My God don't tell me both of you are dating?!!” The other guy shrieked.

“WHAT NO!!!” Both _____ and I screamed loudly and the both of them shut their mouths.

Your POV

*Aish this two guys!!!*

“Care for some explanation?” C.A.P asked.

“You boy, come here and you girl, come in!” Chunji ordered obviously mad with you.

“Wait wait wait! I’m so sorry for this but _____ had done nothing wrong. It was all my mistakes.” Jong Hyun suddenly apologize to your brothers.

“Wait why don't all of us go inside and have some chat. This screaming session kept on going on and on and my ears are bleeding!” You finally said as you walked inside of your house.

The four of you walked in to your house and the four of you sat facing each other in your living room. You silently thanked God because your parents are still at work at that time.

“Okay both of you explain. You first.” C.A.P said as he pointed his finger to Jong Hyun.

You were sitting next to Jong Hyun and you nudged his arm to explain everything about this madness.

“So today we planned to do our assignment at the Bio Lab in our school.” Jong Hyun started to explain.

“I’m the one who said to meet up there since it was easier for us to do our assignment.” You said trying to help Jong Hyun from this mess.

“And...unfortunately I forgot about that and I went back home until an hour and a half after that I finally realised about our meeting.” Jong Hyun continued.

“So when he reached there, we did our work and for one more hour and a half.” You continued.

“That’s why we got back home late. I’m sorry. “ Jong Hyun said as he apologized to your brothers.

“Are you guys sure? Nothing more than that?” It was Chunji’s turned to bombarded you and Jong Hyun with questions.

“Geezzz Oppa! I swear there was nothing more than that! Aish!” You cried out loud.

“OPPA??? This guy here is your brothers???” Jong Hyun asked obvious shocked by the fact that both of the handsome man sitting in front of you were your brothers.

“Yes these idiots are my brothers!” You groaned.

“Yah I’m not idiot!” Chunji shouted.

“Sorry!” You apologized quickly.

“Yes we are _____’s brothers! I’m the eldest and Chunji here is the middle one while ______ is the maknae.” C.A.P said trying to explain some sense into Jong Hyun’s mind.

Jong Hyun nodded as he looked at you amusingly.

Jong Hyun’s POV

*I’ve never thought that this tomboy would have  two handsome brothers! No wonder she’s pretty.*

I practically said to myself.

*Wait what? Did I just said that she’s pretty??! Again?!!*

“We’re sorry for accusing you guys for our weird assumptions earlier. So I guess we’re okay now?” Chunji apologized to Jong Hyun.

“Yeah it’s alright.” Jong Hyun said.

“So where do you live?” C.A.P asked.

“Just five houses from here. I lived alone since my parents want me to be independent.” Jong Hyun said.

“You live alone? Wow I want to live alone too.” Chunji suddenly said amused by the fact that I was living alone since I entered high school.

Your POV

After that, the three of them were chatting happily like they have known each other since ages. Jong Hyun was having some good time too with your brothers and you were left alone downstairs when the three of them headed upstairs probably playing games in your brothers’ room.

You blew a raspberry as you practically dragged your feet into your room. You took a bath you quickly went out of your room. You were on your way downstairs when you trudged into your brothers’ room without knocking again as usual. 

The three of the ignored your presence as their eyes were fixed onto the huge screen of TV, playing Counterstrike. You plopped yourself onto C.A.P’s bed this time because Chunji’s bed was quite messy at that moment. You lied flat on your stomach as you watched the three of them played happily. You stared at them with jealousy.

 “Oh deongsaeng! What’s up?” Chunji asked you without looking at you at all.

“My live is so sad.” You said boringly.

“And why?” C.A.P asked you while his eyes were fixed onto the screen.

“Because two of my loving brothers just stole my friend.” you said as you let out a heavy sigh.

Jong Hyun’s POV

“Because two of my loving brothers just stole my friend.” _____ said as she let out a heavy sigh.

My heart was beating at the moment she said that. A friend? So she actually acknowledge me as a friend?

*I love it!*

Wait what?!! Did I just enjoyed the fact that she accepted me as her friend?!! 

*Wait! I don't want her to be my friend!*

Somehow the word ‘friend’ made my heart ache.

“Aigoo _____! Don’t worry. The three of us are just playing games. You know, boy’s stuffs.” Chunji said as he shrugged his shoulders.

“Whatever. Yah Jong Hyun! You actually liked that game?” She asked me and I looked back at her.

Truthfully, I did enjoyed the game. I mean, even though games were always meant for Taemin and Minho but playing with these guys were fun.

“Yeah it’s fun.” I answered her question honestly.

“Really?!! Wah Daebak Oppa! You managed to make him loved that game?” She asked her brothers.

“See! I told you before! This game is awesome! You’re the only person on Earth that hated this game!” C.A.P said as he stabbed a person with a knife and blood stared to flowed. 

“Eww that’s gross!” She said as she faked a gag.

I smiled at her actions as I continued playing my game.

“Oppa I’m hungry. What did you cook?” Suddenly _____ blurted out after few minutes.

I chuckled a bit after listening to her words. The ‘OPPA’ word was actually quite bothering since she was so brutal that I couldn't even imagined her saying that.

“What are you laughing at?” She asked me with her brows furrowed together.

“No...nothing.” I stuttered as I tried my best to kept my cold face.

“What is so funny?” Chunji asked me.

“It’s just...weird to hear _____ called you guys ‘oppa’. That’s all.” I said as I chuckled again.

Right on cue, the three of us laughed hysterically and _____ had a sour expression on her face.

“Yah Kim Jong Hyun! What’s so funny about that?!!” she shrieked out.

“I’m so sorry but this is so funny.” Jong Hyun clutched onto his stomach again as he continued with his laughing session with the two of her brothers.

“Fine! Bastard!” She hissed to me and walked out of the room.

“That was so funny, man!!! Hahaha!” C.A.P said as he chuckled.

“I know right? She’s like so brutal outside but in this house, he actually called us ‘OPPA’!” Chunji continued and the three of us laughed again.

You on the other side were stomping on your feet down the stairs. You walked into the kitchen to look for something to eat. You found some frozen pizza and you put it in the microwave.

You waited for 15 minutes for the pizza to be cooked perfectly as you gulped down some juice. After 15 minutes of waiting, you heard a ‘DING’ sound which meant that the pizza was done. You took out the pizza as you  switched on your TV, watching some random movies.

After few minutes of enjoying your silent moment with your pizza, the trios went down to the living room and they stared at the pizza hungrily. You glared at them angrily as you brought your pizza closer to your body.

“Hey I want a piece!” Chunji said.

“NO! Go get it yourself!” You said at Chunji as he sat next to you, getting closer with your pizza.

“By get it yourself I meant that you go heat it up yourself! This one’s mine!” You said to him as you  swatted his hands away.

“Urghh fine,fine!” Chunji said as he went to the fridge and did the pizza heating session with the microwave.

“Are you going to eat all of that?” C.A.P asked you and you nodded your head while Jong Hyun stared at you filled with amusement.

“She’s eating a lot because she’s having mood swings this whole week!!!” Chunji yelled from the kitchen.

You widened your eyes when you heard Chuji said that out loud. Not in front of him!!!

“Yah I’m NOT!!!” You yelled back to Chunji as your face turned crimson red.

“Prove it!” C.A.P said out of the blue.

*The F**K!!!*

Jong Hyun’s POV

I looked at _____ as her face turned crimson red.

*So cute.*

Wait what?!!!

“Yah I’m NOT!!!” She yelled back to Chunji as her face turned crimson red.

“Prove it!” C.A.P said out of the blue.

My first reaction was like how are you supposed to prove that??? Take off her underwear???

*HOLY TT!!!*

Yah KIM JONG HYUN!!! You ert what are you thinking right now?!!!

“FINE! Take it! I’m sharing it!” She groaned as she put her box of pizza on the table.

“Yeay!!!” C.A.P and Chunji said as they took a slice of pizza from her box.

After few minutes, Chunji brought another pizza from the microwave and the four of us ate it while watching the TV.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OMG I'm so sorry for not updating yesterday!!!

I planned to update after dinner but then I felt sick so I went to bed!

So sorry and I hope u guys enjoy this!!!

And thank you to my new subscribers!!!