Chapter 41: Boys

I Fall In Love With A Tomboy???

Your POV

“Oh God. Why am I walking with you again?” You blew a raspberry as you turned your head towards Jong Hyun who was walking side by side next to you with a big smirk planted on his big fat arrogant face!

“Since we lived few houses away and this is the only route that will lead us to our houses and not at their direction.” Jong Hyun said as he looked at you who was shoulders down since you hate it to walk with him after being dragged by him earlier.

“I know, I know.” You said as you blew another raspberry.

*This is so not fair!*

Flashback Few Hours Before

“Okay let’s continue with our practice!” Minho said as he stood up and followed by the rest of you after eating the ice creams and quarreled about the drinks and all. =_=

“So I’ll take Key,Taemin and Onew this time,Minho.” You said as the three selected people looked at you with a big smile planted on their faces.

“Yeah!!!” Taemin and Onew high fived each other as Key bro hugged the two of them.

“Okay. I’ll teach them how to do the throwing this time.” Minho said as you nodded your head in agreement.

“Sure. I’ll teach them that too.” You said as you picked up the basketball from the floor.

“I’ll go with your group.” Jong Hyun said as he stood up next to Onew and the gang.

“Yah you big head! You’re coming with me and Krystal!” Minho said as he pulled Jong Hyun’s arm towards the other side of the rim while Jong Hyun scoffed in hatred.

“Urgh,fine!” Jong Hyun scoffed as he dragged his feet with disappointment while you just looked at him with a smile since it was rare to see Jong Hyun being dragged by Minho. :P

“Alright! So let’s see...hmm...Onew,Taemin and Key.” You said as you scanned the three of them up and down like a hawk.

“So...you guys were great on the last game we played the other day and I have no doubt that you must can score three points easily,am I right?” You said as you looked at them in the eye with a smirk.

“Yeah sure!” Taemin said as he high fived Onew with a smirk on his face.

“Show me that starting from you, Taemin.” You said as you puckered your lips towards him as Taemin nodded his head in agreement.

Taemin then walked towards the rim and he bounced the ball for a couple of times before he stood by the three points mark line on the cement as he threw the ball into the hoop in one throw.

“How’s that?” Taemin asked you as he smiled happily from his three points throw earlier.

“Nice! Onew,you’re up next.” You said as Onew  managed to do a three points throw as well.

“Excellent! So Key, here we are back to lesson 2 back. Since you already knew how to dunk, let’s learn how to throw the ball now.” You said to him as he nodded his head.

“So two points throw must be a piece of cake for you,right?” You smirked to him as he shrugged his shoulders.

“Let’s see two points throw first and then we’ll proceed to the three pints throw,alright?” You said to him as he showed two thumbs up.

“Show me.” You insisted as Key walked towards the rim and he threw a two points throw swiftly.

“Good!” You said as you smiled to him in satisfaction.

*Looks like he already have some self confidence from the slam dunk earlier. Just like what I’d expected.*

“Now three points throw. I’ll show you first how to do that.” You said as you took the ball from his hand and you stood at the back of the three points mark as you eyed the rim carefully.

“So,first thing you should put in your mind is when you’d finally reached the three points mark here on the floor, you must go and eyed the rim carefully and just throw the ball...in.” You said as you threw the ball into the hoop easily.

“But, make sure you make it fast because in fierce games like what we’ll be joining later would be so fast and you must think quick and just follow your guts.” You said as the three boys nodded their heads.

“Show me what you got.” You said as Key stood at the back of the three points mark and he threw the ball into the rim...straight in one throw!

“Is that okay?” Key asked you as you nodded your head in satisfaction.

“That’s awesome!” You said as you smiled to him.

“Yeay we can do three points throw!!!” Taemin said cheerfully as he high fived Key and Onew.

You smiled at the three of them as you looked at your watch. It showed almost dinner time already and you turned your head to the other side of the basketball field, towards Minho’s team.

You looked at Krystal who were throwing the ball into the rim easily and you smiled when Minho instructed her to jump more higher so that when the other player disturb her ,she’ll still manage to score three points easily. You brought your eyes towards Jong Hyun who stood next to the rim doing nothing but...looking at you???

You looked at him back as he stared into your eyes deeply as you gulped.

*What’s wrong with that guy?*

“Guys, you can fight among each other and the first to score 10 points will be the winner. I’ll go to Minho’s team for a while,okay?” You said as you turned your head to look at the three boys who were fighting to for the ball.

“Okay!” Taemin said.

“We’re doing it already.” Onew said as you chuckled a bit.

“I can see that.” You said as you walked towards Minho’s team.

“How is it going?” You asked them as they looked at you.

“Great.” Krystal said as she smiled to you.

“Thank God I’ve been your friend since we were small! I get to learn playing basketball and it helps me now since I don’t have to learn it from scratch.” Krystal continued as she smiled to you.

“Right. You practiced so hard until your hair turned into a disaster!” You said as you ruffled her messy hair playfully.

“Oh crap,my hair!” Krystal shrieked as she fixed her hair quickly.

“You’re still pretty even if you get a bald haircut.” You said to her playfully as you stuck your tongue out to her when she hissed to you angrily.

“Key’s good in basketball.” You said to Minho as he smiled to you.

“I know. He’s just too lazy to play and you know how you’ll get rusty if you don’t play it for a long time.” Minho said as you nodded your head.

“Well, I came here to tell you that dinner time is around the corner already and we should go home now.” You told them as they nodded their heads.

“Okay. We’ll continue tomorrow then.” Minho said as you called the three boys from your team to gathered around together with you and Minho’s team.

“It’s a wrap people!!!” Minho said as they cheered happily.

“Let’s go home now and thank you for spending your time here. I really appreciate it.” You said to them as they smiled at you.

“Nah. No prob.” Key said as you smiled at him.

“See you tomorrow,then. Bye!” Taemin said as he walked together with his girlfriend and the rest of the boys back home leaving you alone there. Well, alone if you didn't turn your head at your back to see Jong Hyun standing there doing nothing but looking at you. O__O

“You can go home now.” You said to Jong Hyun monotonously as he looked at you.

“I’m waiting for you.” He said as you threw the ball into the rim,getting started to play for another more round.

“I’ll go back later.” You said as you bounced the ball in quick motion.

“It’s getting dark,_____. Girls should be at home by now.” He told you as you ignored his words.

“I can take care of myself, Jong Hyun. You should go home first and eat your dinner already.” You told him as you continued to throw the ball into the rim.

“I’m not leaving you alone in here.” Jong Hyun said stubbornly as you rolled your eyes at him.

“You sound almost like my brothers, do you notice that?” You asked him back as you slam dunk the ball into the hoop angrily.

“Whatever. Just remember that you’re a girl and bad people can just do anything to you at times like this.” Jong Hyun said as he pulled your wrist out of the field.

“Urgh fine grandpa!!!” You said as you pulled your hands away from his firm grab.

Back To Reality

“Oh God. Why am I walking with you again?” You blew a raspberry as you turned your head towards Jong Hyun who was walking side by side next to you with a big smirk planted on his big fat arrogant face!

“Since we lived few houses away and this is the only route that will lead us to our houses and not at their direction.” Jong Hyun said as he looked at you who was shoulders down since you hate it to walk with him after being dragged by him earlier.

“I know, I know.” You said as you blew another raspberry.

*This is so not fair!*

The walk was quiet after that as you dragged your heavy feet back home with Jong Hyun standing next to you.

“I wanna be in your team tomorrow.” Jong Hyun blurted out.

“...”

“I want to be in your team tomorrow, Yoon _____.” Jong Hyun said a bit louder since you were so engrossed in your random thoughts earlier.

“Huh? Oh yeah sure.” You said as you blew your long hair away from touching your face.

“Urghh this hair is getting so long!” You grumbled to no one in particular as you touched your already long hair.

Jong Hyun looked at you as he smiled.

“Don’t cut your hair.” Jong Hyun suddenly said out of the blue.

“And why?” You asked him back as he shrugged his shoulders.

“You looked pretty in long hair.” He said monotonously as you widened your eyes at his statement.

*Er...oh God why is my heart beating so fast again?!!*

You coughed a bit as you continued with your walk. You reached your house first and you were greeted by your big brother again as usual.

“Ehem. What time do you think it is now,little sis?” C.A.P said as he looked at you from head to toe like an angry mother or something.

“Sorry. We had some basketball practice earlier.” You said as you threw your basketball to him and he grabbed it.

“Nice throw, but next time you have to get back home earlier than today, got me?” C.A.P said as he lifted his left eyebrow to you.

“Yeah,yeah,yeah.” You said as you looked at your brother boringly.

“Jong Hyun!!! Thank you for sending my little sis back home safely. Wanna join us for dinner? Chunji’s cooking tonight.” C.A.P said to Jong Hyun while you looked at Jong Hyun with an unreadable expression planted on your face.

*Say No, SAY NOOOOO!!!*

“Sure, if you don’t mind. I only have some ramen left in my house for tonight’s dinner.” Jong Hyun said as he chuckled a bit.

You mentally slapped your forehead at Jong Hyun’s answer.

“Great! Come on in! Our parents are out for some business dinner tonight so we’ll just eat Chunji’s cooking tonight.

“Okay as long as it’s not ramen.” Jong Hyun said as C.A.P and him laughed in bliss leaving you on the doorstep looking at them entering the house, totally ignoring your presence already.

“When a boy meets another boy.” You said as you shook your head at the two of them.

You took your shoes out from your feet as you walked into your house and straight into your room for some quick shower.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So sorry for the late update!!!

Thank u for waiting and to my new subscriber!!! :D :D

Two updates for today!!! *Clap,clap!!!*