Chapter 35: Boyfriend???

I Fall In Love With A Tomboy???

Your POV

“So that’s your problem? Aish _____. Do you like him?” L.Joe asked you after you’d explained all the details of your problems towards him earlier while enjoying your food and drink.

“Aish what kind of question is that?!” You asked him back while sipping on your drink.

“I mean when he kissed you. Don’t you feel anything? Like butterfly in your stomach or anything similar like that?” L.Joe asked you again.

“Erm...maybe.” You said as you shrugged your shoulders.

*Do I like him that way?*

“Aish you’re so weird. You know this kind of stuffs supposed to be girl’s thing. Look at you. You’re a girl for God’s sake! You should understand your heart more than I do.” L.Joe blabbered as you looked at him while munching on your pearls.

“How should I know if I like him? Man I have no clue at all.” You said as your eyes wandered to a group of loud boys entering the cafe.

*Aish out of the whole world why would they show up in here!*

“Wow what a bunch of boys.” L.Joe said as he looked at the five boys entering the cafe.

“Aish. That’s them. The SHINee boys.” You said as you lowered your head, hiding your face from them.

“Oh really? Which one is Jong Hyun?” L.Joe asked you eagerly as you rubbed your temples.

“The one in black outfit.” You said as you peeked at the boys’ direction at the counter.

“Oh man. Too bad I’m hotter than him.” L.Joe said suddenly.

“Pftt stop being so conceited man!” You said to him as you showed your blank face to him. =__=

“Just saying. By the way I think they’ll sit next to us.” L.Joe said as he pointed to an empty table next to your seat.

“Oh God please don’t!” You silently prayed to God.

However, looks like God was planning on something different as the five boys plopped next to your table without any hesitation.

You slapped your forehead as you looked at L.Joe who was smiling by himself like a retard.

*Wait until I slap that smirk off from your face, L.Joe!*

““Yoon _____! Nice to see you here.” Suddenly you heard Key calling out your name,loudly of course.

“Oh Key? Oh you’re all here too? Hi!” You said as you tried to act calm even though your insides were doing hip hop dance and your heart was beating like crazy!

You looked at Jong Hyun who was looking at you too at that moment.

“Who’s that?” Taemin asked as he looked at L.Joe who was sitting next to you.

“Oh he’s my...” You were about to introduced L.Joe, your cousin to them when that big mouth of him cut your words out.

“I’m her boyfriend. The name is L.Joe. Nice to meet you guys.” L.Joe said as he took his hand out.

*WHAT THE F**K???!!! Boyfriend? BOYFRIEND MY !!!*

“Boyfriend??? Really?!!” Key, Onew, Taemin and Minho shouted in unison.

While you on the other hand were boiling up as you tried to act calm. Things really need to be clarified in here.

“Man ______! You got some handsome boyfriend in here.” Onew said as he shook his hand with L.Joe’s.

You looked at Jong Hyun as Jong Hyun’s eyes were widened by L.Joe’s statement earlier.

“Look,look! Guys something’s wrong in here. This freak is not my boyfriend! He’s my...” You were trying hard to explain who L.Joe was to you when he cut into your words...again!

“I’m her lover. Is that what you wanted to say,_____?” L.Joe said as you looked at him angrily.

“Ooo...” Taemin and Key said as they wiggled their eyebrows to you.

“LOVER MY !!! Shut up, Byunghyun!” You said as you slapped L.Joe’s arm multiple of times.

“She’s just embarrassed, that’s all.” L.Joe said as you tried to breathe.

“_____! What’s this! You never told us that you already have a boyfriend!” Key said as he looked at you.

In no time, their table and your’s were glued next to each other as the seven of you sat in a group. L.Joe was sitting next to you while the five boys sat across the two of you. L.Joe wrapped his hand around your shoulders as he smiled sheepishly.

“What the hell are you doing?” You hissed angrily to L.Joe as L.Joe looked at you with a mischievous grin.

“Just tag along. It’s an act.” L.Joe said as he winked at you.

*This is so stupid.*

“We met couple of years ago.” L.Joe said as he hugged you closer.

“Back off young man!” You hissed to him as he smiled evilly to you.

Jong Hyun’s POV

“Boyfriend??? Really?!!” Key, Onew, Taemin and Minho shouted in unison.

*Boy...boy...boyfriend?!!!*

“Man ______! You got some handsome boyfriend in here.” Onew-hyung said as he shook his hand with L.Joe’s.

*HANDSOME BOYFRIEND???!!!*

*I’ swear I’m way hotter than that guy here.*

“Look,look! Guys something’s wrong in here. This freak is not my boyfriend! He’s my...” _____ was trying to say something when that L.Joe guy cut her words.

“I’m her lover. Is that what you wanted to say,_____?” L.Joe said as I almost gagged.

“Ooo...” Taemin and Key said as they wiggled their eyebrows to _____.

*This kids!*

“LOVER MY !!! Shut up, Byunghyun!” She said as she slapped L.Joe’s arm.

“She’s just embarrassed, that’s all.” L.Joe said.

“_____! What’s this! You never told us that you already have a boyfriend!” Key said.

Right after that, the seven of us sat together in a group as we chatted among each other. Well, more like those four big mouths chatted the most with that L.Joe guy while I just stayed quiet in my seat as I eyed _____ and that guy.

*How dare he wrapped his hands on her shoulders!!! I haven't even tried that, yet!*

I practically ruffled my hair in annoyance. Well in my mind of course as I kept my cold face while sipping on my drink. Thanks to the soothing flavor of the milk tea I’d managed to kept calm.

“We met couple of years ago.” L.Joe said as he hugged _____ closer.

*I swear I’m going to ripped that guy into pieces!!!*

“Really? So when did you guys finally fell head over heels for each other?” Key asked them as I tried to listened to their next words.

“Few days after that.” L.Joe said as he patted _____’s head.

*Man this is too much for me already!*

I tapped my foot in annoyance as I bit on my black pearls from my drink.

Your POV

“Couple of years ago my . Few day after that my too, L.Joe.” You said as you looked at L.Joe who was smiling to himself like a freaking retard.

“Come on. Just bear for it for couple more minutes. You just look at your guy over there.” L.Joe said as he eyed Jong Hyun at the other corner of the table.

You looked at Jong Hyun who was sipping on his drink as his eyes were fixed to the view outside of the cafe.

*Is he upset?*

“Man he’s jealous.” L.Joe said as he looked at you.

“How do you even know that?” You asked him back.

“Look at how he’s tapping his foot, he curled his hands into a fist and he’s totally avoiding his eyes from looking at you and me here.” L.Joe said as he smiled sheepishly.

“Really?” You asked L.Joe as you looked at Jong Hyun with your eyes.

*He’s mad isn't he?*

Jong Hyun’s POV

“Guys I should go back home now.” I said after sitting there for almost half an hour listening to those six people chatting while laughing and giggling together that just made my heart ache!

“Hey don’t go so fast! It’s still early, dude.” Key said to me as I ignored his words.

I walked out of the cafe as I walked towards my house, totally ignoring the fact that the boys were calling out my name to stay in the cafe for a bit.

Your POV

You looked at Jong Hyun as he walked out from the cafe totally ignoring Key’s words.

*Is he THAT upset?*

“Yah look. He’s so pissed off man.” L.Joe giggled next to you as you shook your head.

*I wish I can slap him, now!*

“He’s jealous.” Taemin suddenly blurted out as you looked at him.

*Is he?*

“Man guys! I’m so sorry for this but actually _____ here is my cousin.” L.Joe said as he laughed a bit.

“Cousin???!!!” All four of them yelled together.

“Yeah. How can this freak here would be my lover? Pffftttt!” You said as you slapped L.Joe’s arm.

“Wait,wait! So you guys were acting earlier?” Minho asked for confirmation as he eyed at you.

“More like he forced me to.” You said honestly.

“Ah. No wonder you cut all of her words earlier.”Key said as he nodded his head.

“This pabo!” You glared to L.Joe as he apologized to four of your friends there.

“Man that guy was so pissed off.” L.Joe said as he smiled happily at his succeed mission.

“We really should go and tell him the truth,though.” Minho said as he looked at you.

“Right! That’s right! But not now. Just let him feel that jealously a little bit more, shall we?” L.Joe said as the five boys around you high fived each other with their plan.

“You and your dirty tricks!” You said as you shook your head.

Well, actually, deep down in your heart you actually felt happy by the fact that Jong Hyun felt envy with your ‘boyfriend’ here.

*It’s not gonna hurt him, right?*

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2 Updates for today!!! Yeay!!! *Clap Clap*