Chapter 56: Give My Damn Leg Back!

I Fall In Love With A Tomboy???

Jong Hyun’s POV

“Hey hyung!” Taemin called out my name as he walked side by side with Krystal.

“Taemin,Krystal. Did any of you guys see ______? Usually we will meet here and walk back home together but I’ve been waiting for half an hour already and there’s no sign of her at all.” I said as I asked the two of them for ______.

“Wait,wait,wait! Didn’t you said that you wanted to meet her on the rooftop right after school?” Krystal asked me.

“What? When? I didn’t said that. In fact,I didn’t said anything!” I said back, shocked by her words.

“Wait if you didn’t tell her to meet you on the rooftop, then...who?” Taemin asked the both of us and the first thing that popped up in my mind was she might be in...danger. I was almost in my panic mode when my phone rang from my hands. I picked it up without any hesitation when the caller ID was Yoon ______’s.

“Hey where are you? I’ve been waiting here for so long.” I said quickly once I answered her call, totally skipping all the ‘hellos’. But when I heard a low chuckled from the other line, I knew immediately that something was wrong! Something is not right!

“Who the are you?! Where’s Yoon _______?! If you touched her I swear on my life I will find you and kill you!!!” I yelled through the phone as the other guy from the other line laughed even louder, totally messing up with me.

“Oh my God.” Krystal was already panicking next to me as Krystal and Taemin listened to my conversation with this unknown bastard. I quickly tapped the loud speaker button and I listened to his words carefully.

“Don’t worry Kim Jong Hyun. I’m not going to harm her or anything but... I guess I’ve just...DID!” That bastard said as he continued with his laughing, totally making me fed up!

“ you! Where the hell is she?! Tell me!!!” I insisted him but he only continued with his evil laugh.

“Hmm...let’s see. She’s lying on the floor??? What about that?” He continued as he cut the lines off, totally making me furious!

“Oh My God! We have to find her, NOW!!!” Krystal cried out as tears were already forming in her eyes.

“Let’s go, hyung!” Taemin said and the three of us ran into our school building, trying to find _______ at every corner of the school’s building.

“Dammit!” I hissed.

“Hyung! Are you guys in school? Good! We have to find ______ ASAP!!! I’ll explain later!” Taemin said on the phone. Probably calling Minho for some help.

We ran from the ground floor and every corner of our school and when we climbed up the stairs that was heading to the second floor, we saw ______ lying unconsciously on the floor. At the same moment, Onew, Key, and Jong Hyun reached there by just mere seconds after the three of us did.

“Oh My God! ______! ______!” Krystal quickly shook ______’s body and Taemin quickly pulled her away.

“I’ll call the ambulance!” Key said as he dialed the emergency number quickly as both Onew and I scanned ______’s body.

“She’s breathing guys, Normal pulse, don’t worry.” Onew said once he checked _______’s pulse.

! How could this happened to her?! That bastard!

I then drifted my eyes towards her right leg and I quickly blew a huge sigh.

“I think she broke her leg.” I said as the five of them gasped in total shock.

Your POV

You opened your eyes slowly, totally feeling terrible. Your whole body was aching painfully as your eyes tried to adjust to the bright room which smelled like...medicines? Wait! Am I lying in the hospital?! You turned your head quickly to your right and you saw Jong Hyun was sitting next to you while holding your hand. He was asleep, probably from waiting for you to regain your conscious.

“Jong Hyun?” You shook Jong Hyun’s body, trying to wake him up from his deep slumber. Few minutes after that, he rubbed his eyes groggily as he looked at you, with wide eyed as he pulled you into a hug in a quick motion, totally took you off guard.

“Oh My Gosh! You’re awake! You’re awake!” Jong Hyun hugged you tightly which almost made you choked for some air!

“Are you okay?! How do you feel?” Jong Hyun bombarded you with multiple questions and you just nodded your head at all of his questions without any doubt.

“I’m okay, Jong Hyun. Don’t worry. But what happened? Why am I here?” You asked him, unknowing that your right leg was casted. Talk about falling from the stairs.

“Are you sure? You broke your leg!” Jong Hyun asked you worriedly since he didn’t expect you to be okay when you broke your leg! When you freaking broke your leg, your reaction should be devastated or even worse that that!

You turned your attention your right leg which was wrapped with crazy amount of bandage and that made you utterly shocked which made you...speechless.

“How did I...this?” You asked Jong Hyun with incoherent words since you didn’t realised about your injured leg since you don’t normally wake up from bed and checked your legs to checked if they were okay or whatsoever every morning!

“You fell down the stairs, in school. Someone pushed you down the stairs.” Jong Hyun explained in details as he blew a huge sigh. He felt terrible since he didn’t managed to take good care of you as your boyfriend.

“I...I broke my...leg?” You stammered.

“I’m sorry. I should have been by your side and I should be the one in your place right now, not you.” Jong Hyun apologized to you since he felt so bad that you were in this situation and he felt miserable since he couldn’t protect you as he promised to your brothers.

“It’s not your fault. Don’t worry.” You mumbled as you tried to make Jong Hyun felt better.

“I’m sorry. I really am.” Jong Hyun stated firmly and you smiled at him.

“But who pushed me? I did felt one pair of hands pushing me when I was running down the stairs. I waited for you.” You told Jong Hyun your part of the story.

“There’s this guy...he called me once he pushed you. I think he’s one of the YG Basketball Team. The rooftop part, I never tell anyone that I was going to meet you there. It was a lie. I guess one of YG’s pests were telling lies to Krystal.” Jong Hyun said as he blew another huge sigh.

“Those guys.” You said as you massaged your temple.

“I’ll call the doctor to check you up, okay? I’ll be back.” Jong Hyun said as he walked out of the room, leaving you lying on your bed feeling messed up!

At Home

You walked into your house with two leg supporters under your armpit as you walked carefully into your living room with the help of Jong Hyun after the two of you were drove back home by your brother, C.A.P.

“Omo!!! Omo!!! Omo!!!” Your mom shrieked out once she saw you walking into the house, with once casted leg.

“Are you okay, dear? Ouch that looks painful!” Your mom said as she gave you a sympathetic look. She helped you to sit on the couch and you totally felt exhausted.

“I’m alright, Eomma. Don’t worry.” You said as you tried to calmed your mother down.

“I’ll make you some soup so have a good rest, okay? Where’s your brother?” Your mom asked you.

“He went to picked up Chunji oppa from his class. He said he’ll be back by dinner time.” You told your mom and she nodded your head and she was about to walked towards the kitchen when she stopped in her track. She turned her gaze towards Jong Hyun.

“Who’s this good looking young man?” Your mom asked you and you almost forgot to introduced your boyfriend to your mom.

“I’m Kim Jong Hyun. Nice to meet you eommonim.” Jong Hyun introduced himself to your mom as he bowed his head, fulled with respect.

“Oh this is Kim Jong Hyun? Ah I know you. You should join us for dinner too Jong Hyun, okay?” Your mom said to Jong Hyun and he nodded his head at your mother’s offer.

“Thanks for helping me today. You helped me too much already.” You said to Jong Hyun since you felt so bad for making him helping you since the afternoon.

“Hey I should help you no matter what.” Jong Hyun said as he ruffled your hair playfully and you just smiled at his cheekiness.

The Next Day

“Yoon ______? Are you alright?” Your Bio teacher asked you once you walked into the lab with one leg. That morning, with you walking with one leg totally managed to grabbed everyone’s attentions which made you feel so...ah MOLLA!!!

“Yeah I’m alright, seonsaengnim.” You said to her politely as you tried to walked towards your seat which was next to Jong Hyun’s.

“______? You really should be more careful next time. Okay? Alright class! Open to page ninety nine everyone!” Your teacher said as she started to focused on the class.

“Urgh I did. I’ve always been careful!” You mumbled to yourself as you flipped your book to page ninety nine according to your teacher’s order. Jong Hyun who was sitting next to you just chuckled at your actions.

That Evening

“OH MY GOD YOON ______!!!” Your basketball coach aka The Wild And y Jackson was screaming ever so loudly with his high pitched voice once you reached to the field with your erm...one casted leg???

“Yeah,yeah,yeah, Jackson. You’re making my ears bleeding with your high pitched voice!” You grumbled to him and he just gave you a sad look on his face. “What?” you asked him since he was noiseless for a minute there. “I was thinking. The game is in less than a week and I’m scared that you might...ya know... won’t make it???” He said to you and you just hung your head low upon hearing that with a huge sigh.

“I know, I know. We’ll see.” You mumbled as you scratched your itchy head.

“It’s alright. Just get some rest and you still can be our back up if your leg wouldn’t heal in time.” Jackson said as he patted your back with an apologetic smile planted on his face.

“Okay.” You answered him simply as you plopped onto a bench as you watched the six of your friends practicing while you just sat there with your Calculus homework! Dammit!!!

G Dragon’s POV

“We made it!” Taeyang cheered as we high fived with each other.

“Serves her right!” CL said as she smiled, totally satisfied.

“We are so going to crush them next week!” Minzy said.

*Yoon ______. You’re dead.*

Your POV

“Haachummm!!!” You sneezed and you quickly wiped your nose with a piece of tissue.

“Hey ______? You okay?” Jong Hyun asked you from afar and you just nodded your head to him. He laughed at your dorky sneeze and you continued to focused on your Calculus question right after wiping your nose.

*Who the hell called my name at times like this? Maybe it’s the weather.*

That Night

“Urgh I really need my leg back!” You mumbled to yourself as you turned the door knob opened.

“Hey sis! How’s school?” Your brother, Chunji asked you as soon as you plopped onto the couch in the living room, totally exhausted from walking with one leg!

“School’s tough! Practice’s tough!” You yelled loudly to him, letting your unsatisfied feelings came out from your body and mind.

“Tsk,tsk,tsk. How can practice and school become so tough on you, sis?” C.A.P then asked you out of nowhere when he walked down the stairs and plopped next to you, giving your casted leg a brief check.

“Try to live with one leg and you’ll understand! Now I know how it feels to have a one leg.” You said to him but he totally ignored you because the next thing he said was, “Can I sign your cast?” C.A.P asked you out of the blue. You gave him your infamous glare. “Don’t you dare!” You said to him and he ruffled your hair playfully. “ I was just kidding! You were so worked up so I was trying to cheer you up.” C.A.P said and you threw the remote on his stomach which made him cried in pain.

“That hurts!” He said as he massaged his stomach.

“That’s for your next to be eight pack abs.” You said as you stuck your tongue out to him playfully.

“These two.” Chunji said as he shook his head looking at both you and C.A.P’s childish actions.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Enjoy!!! :D