Chapter 13: Just Realised

I Fall In Love With A Tomboy???

Jong Hyun’s POV

 

“Jong Hyun, let’s go!” Minho said as he put his arms around my shoulder.

I just ignored him and the both of us went into calculus class and we chose a sit at the back of the class. It feels good to be at the back of the class since I really hate it being watched by people. Especially those fan girls that just can’t take their eyes off of me.

The class was super boring so I decided to doodle in my diary. I put my hands in my bag and I couldn’t feel the presence of my leathered diary.

I took out all of the books inside my bag and I still couldn’t find my black diary. I nudged Minho’s arm and I asked him.

“Did you see my black book?”

“What black book?” Minho asked me back.

“Have you seen it or not?” I asked hin again ignoring his question.

“Ani.” Minho said as he shook his head.

Minho then continued with his learning session. I bit my pen trying to think where I put the book.

After the class, the two of us went to Onew-hyung ‘s locker  as usual. I asked them about my black book but none of them had seen the book before.

I walked to my locker and I opened it. I took out few books and still, I couldn’t find my diary. I cupped my face with both of my hands as I let out a sight.

*Aish. Where did I left the book?*

 

Your POV

You were walking towards your locker when you saw Jong Hyun walking towards his locker. His facial expressions were glum and anxious. You just shrugged and walked away towards Krystal’s locker since the both of you will be having the same class in the next ten minutes.

*I should give him his diary back after school.*

After class has ended, Krystal went back home because of some extra piano lesson and you boringly walked towards the rooftop. You wanted to get some fresh air from the rooftop since it is one of your top secret hiding spot from the rest of the world.

You walked up the stairs and you opened the door on the rooftop. You inhaled deeply and you ran to the left part of the railings.

You sat on the floor and you took out your phone. You had one message from your mom and she said that you’ll need to get back home early since both of your parents will be out and you’ll need to look after your house for them as usual being the youngest member of the house.

You replied her text with a yes answer and you said that you were on your way back home when right after you pressed the ‘SEND’ button; Jong Hyun’s face filled your sight as he opened the door of the rooftop.

He stared at you and you stared back at him.

You just shrugged and you were about to walked towards the door when you remembered about his diary.

Jong Hyun was sitting on the rails with his earphones plugged in his ears.

You walked towards him.

“Hey!” You said to him.

“….”

Jong Hyun didn’t reply to your words since he was so engrossed listening to his music playing in his ears.

You walked next to him and you sat on the rails too. Jong Hyun could sense your presence and he turned his head towards you with a cold look on his face.

“I said hey earlier, dude.” You said boringly.

Jong Hyun still had his cold look on his face. He was about to jump off of the rail and walked out from the rooftop when you took his diary from your bag and showed it to him.

Jong Hyun’s eyes widely stared back at you.

 

Jong Hyun’s POV

I was about to walked out from the rooftop when that tomboy took out my black diary from her bag.

I stared back at her obvious shocked with that.

“Here is your book. I accidentally took it so… yeah we’re even now.” That tomboy shrugged her shoulders as she handed the book back to me.

I took the book from her hand and she was about to walk down the stairs.

“Hey wait!” I said trying to stop her movement.

She turned her body and she looked back at me with a questioning look planted on her face.

“What?” She said.

“Did…did you…opened this book?” I asked her worriedly.

“Yeah I did. Just the first page of the book, though. Nothing more than that.” She said.

“Are you sure?” I asked her again.

“Well… to tell you the truth I read the first three pages.” She shrugged her shoulders.

“Wait so you know about my…” I couldn’t even finished my words when she said

“Hey, hey! Look Mister! I’m not interested in your life at all so just chill, okay?” She said with a ‘whatever’ tone.

“Aren’t you gonna tell the whole school about it?” I asked her.

Truthfully, I was quite scared about her. I’m scared that she might tell my broken love story to the whole school and embarrass me.

“Even though I hate you, I would never do that. Don’t worry. Besides, what would I get from doing that?” She said with a smirk on her face.

I look at my shoes as I said, “Thank you for… doing this.”

“Nahh.” She said as she shook her hands away and walked down the stairs.

 

Your POV

You walked down the stairs as you exhaled loudly. It feels good to tell the truth though. At first you were confuse about telling the truth but since you were the honest kind of person, you couldn’t bear to lie to anyone especially to someone who had his heart broken.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Last update for tonight!!! Thanks for reading!