Chapter 22: After School Project

I Fall In Love With A Tomboy???

Your POV

After the bell rang. You walked casually towards the Bio Lab where you had asked Jong Hyun to come over there to meet up for your assignment. You reached the lab and it was empty and quiet in there. You switched on your laptop and you opened up few files that you’ll need to show him for the project. You waited for about thirty minutes but Jong Hyun was still nowhere near your sight.

Your watched showed that it was almost 2pm and you waited there patiently since you can’t call him or anything. It’s not like you have his number to call. =,=

You waited and waited until your eyes grew tired. Your eye lids slowly began to close and you were drifted into your dreamlands.

Jong Hyun’s POV

After school I walked back home with a happy heart since we had made a plan for Taemin which I’m not going to expose it here. 

I walked for fifteen minutes when I reached my house. I went inside my room and took my usual after school bath and I plopped myself on my cozy bed. I did some reading before I get bored and I opened my laptop to watched some videos and to search for some new music for my phone.

After searching for new songs and videos, I shut down my laptop and I put it on my study table when I realised that I’ve left my pen drive that contains about my project with that tomboy!

I’ve forgotten that I need to meet up with her at the lab after school but instead, I walked back home totally forgetting about it!

*Aish pabo pabo pabo!!!*

I grabbed my sweater and my pen drive as I sprinted back to school. I took a look at my watch and it was almost 3:30p.m.!!! I’m so freaking late! She’s going to be so pissed off! 

After running for five minutes to the school, I quickly ran towards the Bio Lab where we’d promised earlier to meet up.

I wiped my sweats off with my shirt as I opened the door quietly.

*Please please please!!!* I silently prayed that she wont be angry with my carelessness.

I opened the door and I walked inside the lab. I scanned the whole lab and I found her sleeping at the back seat with her laptop sitting on the table beside her.

I let out a relief sigh and I walked towards her quietly. I sat next to her as I felt so guilty for making her waiting for me here for so long until she falls to sleep.

I was hesitant wether should I wake her up or just let her sleep there peacefully since she was sleeping soundly.

I scratched my head  as I put my hand on her arm. I looked at her face and then, it hit me... Hard.

She looked... She looked so...I felt so wrong for saying this but it felt so right for saying this.

She looked so beautiful???

That’s it. The thought that she was sleeping with her bangs covering her eyes, her eyelashes were so long and curled exactly like a girl’s eyelashes should be, her cheeks was so cute with a little shed of pink when obviously she’s a tomboy and makeup is not even in her dictionary and...her lips.

I can’t take my eyes off of her lips. It was like there was a magnetic field that was pulling my eyes towards her lips. I stared at her and gradually, my face was getting closer and closer towards her face and I was about to kiss her when _____ suddenly woke up.

I was surprised with her reaction and I quickly sat back into my seat. I coughed a bit to clear my throat out as I was scared with her reaction. I had no idea wether she saw what I was doing so I looked at her with sweaty palms.

She stretched her arms a bit as she wiped her eyes slowly.

Your POV

You suddenly woke up from your dreams when you felt something warm in front of your face. You stretched your arms a bit as you wiped your groggy eyes. You turned your head towards Jong Hyun who was sitting there silently.

“You’re here?” You asked him.

Jong Hyun just nodded his head as he cleared his throat. 

“How long did I sleep?” You asked Jong Hyun again as he looked at the Lab’s clock at the whiteboard.

“Almost two hours.” He answered your question.

“What? 2 hours?!! Why didn't you wake me up?!” You asked Jong Hyun loudly obvious shocked by the fact that you accidentally slept there. For two long hours.

“I... I actually just came here. I forgot that I was suppose to meet you here. Sorry.” Jong Hyun said while scratching his head.

Jong Hyun’s POV

I was so thankful by the fact that _____ didn't realised about what I almost did to her. I let out a small sigh as I tried to slowed down my heart beat.

“It’s okay. Things happens. Only this time though.” She said as she opened her laptop.

The two of us did our work and she typed out all the important things for our assignment. I gave her my pen drive as she read through my worked. 

“Wow dude! You’re good at this!” She said happily as she looked at me with a loving smile.

*Did I just said that?*

I cleared my throat as I smiled a bit towards her.

After one hour, we managed to finished up our work for today. The only thing that was left for us to do was the cutting part of the frog. More like killing it. Erk. +,+

The both of us walked back to our house together side by side. She was carrying her backpack while I was carrying nothing. She was carrying her laptop bag on her right hand and it looked like she was having some trouble with her books in her left hand.

I grabbed her laptop bag and I carried it. She turned her head towards me with a weird look. I looked at her with a questioning look planted on my face.

“What?” I asked her monotonously.

“You’re weird today do you noticed that?” She asked me while scrunching her nose.

*She looks cute when she’s scrunching her nose.*

Wait what? Did I just said that? YAH KIM JONG HYUN COME BACK TO YOUR SENSES!!!

“I’m just helping you. Your bag looks heavy enough with your books.” I said boringly.

She looked at me with a shocked expression this time.

“What?” I asked.

“Did you hear that?” she asked me.

“Hear what?” I asked her back.

“Your ‘I’m just helping you’ words???” She asked me with a worried expression on her face.

“What is wrong with that?” I asked her back feeling weird with her question.

“You...you never said that to me before.” She said as she looked at me.

I cleared my throat for the up tenth time on that day as I shrugged my shoulders.

“Now I’m saying it! Satisfied?” I asked her coldly.

“Pffttt now you’re back to your cold version.” She said as she glared at me.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Lalalalaalaaaa!!!