Chapter 49: Two Stubborn People

I Fall In Love With A Tomboy???

Your POV

“Oh...hi?” Jong Hyun greeted you as soon as he opened the front door to see...you at his doorsteps.

You stood there looking at his face doing nothing but staring at him like you were a ert or something =.= since you had no idea how your feet managed to dragged your body to his doorsteps.

“Are you okay? You look...different.” Jong Hyun said as he waved his hands in front of your face like you were day dreaming as he tried to get your attention.

“Huh? Oh yeah.” You said as you scratched your head awkwardly.

“Wanna come inside? It’s quite cold out here.” Jong hyun said as he opened the door wider to let you in. You walked inside of his house after you took out your flip flops out. Both of you then walked to his couch and you sat there, feeling pressured.

“So did you miss me?” Jong Hyun asked you as he gave you his cheeky/annoying smile to you as you blew a raspberry to him.

“Err NO.” You said boringly and Jong Hyun just laughed it off at your words.

“Look, I know everything already.” You said as you looked at him intently, but not scary just...serious.

“Know what?” He gave you a look. O__O

“You and your spy plan aka saving my stupid cousin’s and all.” You said to him and he looked at you with a not so surprised look on his face.

“Oh...that.” He started.

“Are you mad?” He asked you cautiously as he scanned your face, scared that you might blow up in any minute but your reaction surprised the hell out of him.

“No, I’m not...mad...just...” You stuttered as you tried to think about the right words to say to him.

I’m not mad at him! But in fact, I’m grateful to him since he helped me in my problems but the fact that he put his life in ‘danger’, well not that kind of danger but the spying ‘thing’ was quite risky and a little bit dangerous made you wanna kick him in the shin!!! Besides, ho gave him the permission to simply barged into your problems?!!! And IF you gave him your permission, he should have told you about his plan!!!

“Just?” He asked you with his big eyes.

“Just...next time, don’t take it too seriously. You shouldn't put yourself in danger just to prove that I was right to L.Joe and the fact that you helped me...in this...I’m already grateful enough for your help. Just don’t do it again just for my sake. I don’t mind at all if L.Joe wont believe me for the rest of his life since he chose that and...” You stopped as you massaged your temple with your fingers.

“So you hate me for doing this?” Jong Hyun asked you and you just kept quiet at his question.

“Yes...but not...!” You said as you tried to think of the right word to say to him.

“Fine. I didn't expect you to appreciate my help but I tried to help you and now L.Joe has realised about his mistakes and I didn't expect you to hate me!” Jong Hyun shot at you.

“What? I’m not the one who begged you for your help in this and I didn't said that I didn’t appreciate you at all!” You shot back.

“So what now? You told me to not interfere in your problems when it’s obviously my problem too?” Jong Hyun shot back.

“What? This situation between me and L.Joe has nothing to do to you! It’s between me and him and that Taeyeon girl! He chose to believe that girl over me and he slapped me for saying that, for telling him the truth and that’s it! I’ve never asked you to help me. You, chose that!” You stated firmly.

“It’s obviously my problem when he slapped you, Yoon ______!” Jong Hyun stated firmly too.

“What? He slapped me and that’s not your problem at all! You’re not my brother!” You yelled to him.

“Yes! I’m not your brother but I LIKE YOU! I LOVE YOU AND I CAN’T LET THAT HAPPEN WITHOUT ME DOING ANYTHING! I helped you and now L.Joe knew that he was wrong and he said sorry to you and stop being such a big headed kid and accept his apology already!” Jong Hyun yelled to you back.

“You know what? I’ve never expect this from you. I’m grateful enough that you helped me but that was wrong for interfering into my problems like it was yours! You didn't even tell me about your plans in the first place and I hate that!!! And please, stop loving me already. I don’t love you like the way you love me and please...stop it.” You said as you stood up, planning to leave his house any minute from now.

I’m not even yours in the first place.” You said as you stormed out of his house, but this time, there was no loud bang when you closed his door shut. Thanked Goodness.

Jong Hyun’s POV

“You and your spy plan aka saving my stupid cousin’s and all.” _____ said as I remembered that spying stuff I did with the boys.

“Oh...that.” I chimed.

“Are you mad?” I asked her as I scanned her face up and down, scared that she might be mad or something.

“No, I’m not...mad...just...” She stuttered.

“Just?” I asked her curiously.

“Just...next time, don’t take it too seriously. You shouldn't put yourself in danger just to prove that I was right to L.Joe and the fact that you helped me...in this...I’m already grateful enough for your help. Just don’t do it again just for my sake. I don’t mind at all if L.Joe wont believe me for the rest of his life since he chose that and...” She stopped as she massaged her temples.

“So you hate me for doing this?” I asked her and it was quiet for sometime.

“Yes...but not...!” She said and I got a bit mad upon hearing that.

“Fine. I didn't expect you to appreciate my help but I tried to help you and now L.Joe has realised about his mistakes and I didn't expect you to hate me!” I shot.

“What? I’m not the one who begged you for your help in this and I didn't said that I didn’t appreciate you at all!” She shot back.

“So what now? You told me to not interfere in your problems when it’s obviously my problem too?” I shot her back as I tried to remain calm.

“What? This situation between me and L.Joe has nothing to do to you! It’s between me and him and that Taeyeon girl! He chose to believe that girl over me and he slapped me for saying that, for telling him the truth and that’s it! I’ve never asked you to help me. You, chose that!” She stated firmly.

“It’s obviously my problem when he slapped you, Yoon ______!” I stated firmly too.

“What? He slapped me and that’s not your problem at all! You’re not my brother!” She yelled to me.

“Yes! I’m not your brother but I LIKE YOU! I LOVE YOU AND I CAN’T LET THAT HAPPEN WITHOUT ME DOING ANYTHING! I helped you and now L.Joe knew that he was wrong and he said sorry to you and stop being such a big headed kid and accept his apology already!” I yelled back to her.

“You know what? I’ve never expect this from you. I’m grateful enough that you helped me but that was wrong for interfering into my problems like it was yours! And please, stop loving me already. I don’t love you like the way you love me and please...stop it.” She said as she stood up from her sitting.

I’m not even yours in the first place.” She said as she stormed out from my house as she closed the door shut.

I sat there in my seat, feeling horrible,mad,angry,sad,unappreciated all mixed together!

Your POV

You stormed out of Jong Hyun’s house angrily and you walked back to your house with your blood, boiling. You hate the fact that he kept his plan a secret from you and he simply put his into your problem made you pissed off!

However, those last words that you said to him was not even from the bottom of your heart. You were just so mad that you said something out of your right mind!

“Hey, sis.” Chunji said as you walked into the house towards the living room and you saw your brother, Chunji and... That bastard!!! What the hell is he doing here right now!!!

“Hey _____. Can we...chat for a while?” L.Joe asked you as he stood up from his seat and Chunji pulled your hands unwillingly towards the couch.

“Stop pulling me oppa!!! And you! I have no words to say to you.” You shot to him and pity your brother, Chunji since he got to be your ‘madness’ victim.

“Wait, ______. I have to say this to you.” L.Joe said you pry your hands away from Chunji’s grip as you gave him your bad look.

“Say it.” You said firmly.

Oh God you seriously couldn't believe that there were two situations that made your blood boiled on that day. First it was Jong Hyun, and then this big headed guy? The FISH!!!

“I’m sorry for slapping you the other day. I never thought that she was exactly like what you’d said earlier and I’m so sorry for slapping you the other day and I’m sorry for not listening to your words.” L.Joe said and you gave him your angry look on your face, while your brother, Chunji sat there on the couch in silence probably scared that you might blow up in no time while you heard the sound of footsteps from the stairs, probably it was C.A.P, your other brother walking down the stairs.

“So what? You expect me to say that ‘oh it’s okay to slap me the other day since you were so smitten by that and I’ll forgive you so let’s be friends back?’ like that?!” You shot back to him.

“...”

“...”

“...”

“...”

And of course the house turned quiet after you said that since no one had the guts to say anything. Let’s just say, DO NOT MESS WITH ANGRY YOON ______!!!

“Hey _____. Let’s give our Byunghun one more chance, okay?” C.A.P finally killed the silence as he patted your back softly.

From his words, you knew that maybe L.Joe had confronted your brothers and told everything about him and you and the slapping issues with that Taeyeon girl bla bla bla!!!

“Second chance my foot!” You hissed to him.

“I’m really sorry for what I’d done to you the other day. You can even slap me back if that will make you accept me back as your cousin and a friend back.” L.Joe said and you snickered at his words.

“I’m not like you.” You said as you walked away from the living room and you stomped your feet angrily up the stairs, towards your room.

The Next Day

“You alright?” Minho asked you and you gave him a tired smile. Your minds were still preoccupied with the thoughts about how you blew up at Jong Hyun and L.Joe both on the same night!

“I’m...*sigh*...just... I don’t know!” You grumbled as Minho gave you a worried look.

“Earlier it was Jong Hyun, and now, it’s you?” Minho said as he smirked at your ‘hopeless’ situation.

“What?” You asked him back, not quite understand about his words.

“Jong Hyun was exactly like you right now in Calculus earlier, and now, you?” Minho said as he chuckled a bit at your situation.

You were sitting in the library, avoiding the recess time sitting with Jong Hyun and his friends on the same table and unexpectedly Minho found you in there when he was on his way to returned some of his borrowed books back to the librarian.

“Of course. After what I’d said to him.” You mumbled quietly but of course, being the sharpest person, Minho heard you.

“What did you say to him?” Minho asked you curiously as you gave him a dying look on your face.

“We...had a... Some sort of a fight?” You said as you ruffled your hair in anger but you had to fixed your hair back since some of your hair got tangled in your fingers. =,=

“Woah that’s epic! What happened?” Minho asked you and you unwillingly told him your story including L.Joe’s part too to him and Minho nodded his head upon hearing your story.

“So that is what happened!” Minho chimed a bit loud and some of the people in the library started to give the both of you their ‘annoyed stare’.

“Was I wrong for being mad at him?” You asked Minho.

“Duh! He freaking slapped you in the face! I would be slapping him back if I were you.” Minho said and you face palm your face.

“Not that. Jong Hyun! Was I wrong for being mad at that guy?” You asked Minho and he chuckled at himself.

“Oh that. Well, did you know what my mom always tell me? She said that if you don’t know how to judge someone or understand someone’s actions, you have to try to think if you are that person. Simply put, let’s imagine if we’re both in Jong Hyun’s shoes.” Minho stated and you nodded your head as you tried to put yourself in his situation.

“So if you’re in Jong Hyun’s shoes, I think I understand why he did that to you. First, he’s in love with you and when he heard that L.Joe slapped you and got your lips bruised , of course he would be mad. I would be mad if someone did that to my lover! And he came up with a plan to try to make L.Joe realised that whatever you said to him was right. So he came up with the spy plan and after that L.Joe finally got his sense back. All thanks to him.” Minho said and you could understand that, perfectly.

“And so, when you came to his house, you said that you hate him for interrupting your personal business, of course he would be mad too. And when you said that harsh words to him, of course he wold feel devastated. In conclusion, I can understand him already.” Minho continued and you started to feel bad for getting angry to him.

“So, I was wrong when I got mad at him?” You asked him back.

“Well, if I were you, I would feel a bit mad too since he simply put his into your business but hey, he helped you in this and I’ll probably appreciate him more than you do. Maybe I’ll treat him for some dinner or something and if you’re still mad at L.Joe since he slapped you and you still hate him because of that, I can’t help you. That’s between you and him. At least L.Joe had realised about his mistakes and let’s just forgive and forget, if I were you.” Minho said as he took a sip of his drink secretly behind his books.

“I guess, I was wrong then.” You said to yourself as you ruffled your hair once again.

Jong Hyun’s POV

“Hey, what are you doing here?” Minho’s voice were ringing throughout the rooftop as soon as he set his foot up there.

I gave him a weak smile as he sat next to me on the railings.

“So what’s up? You’ve been depressed for quite sometime today.” Minho started.

“Just...mad.” I said short and simple.

“With whom?” He asked me back.

“Her.” I said nonchalantly.

“_____?” Minho asked me back and I nodded my head upon hearing her name.

“Tell me what happened.” Minho said and I told him everything! From the start until the end!

“Am I wrong? I think she’s wrong for being mad at me like that!” I shrieked out angrily as Minho looked at me.

“Why don’t you think how would she feel when you’re in her position? If I were her, I would probably be mad at you too since you interfere into my business like it was yours and not telling her about the plan and all.” Minho stated as I gave him my cold look.

“I’m not blaming you in this but if I were you, I would’ve done the same thing, man. But, try to think, she was mad at her cousin and probably by the fact that you liked her made he stressed up too and when she found out that you did the spying plan, of course she would be mad.” Minho continued as I blew a huge sigh.

“So what now? I feel so bad already! I mean I love her but she’s too...urgh should I give up on her?” I asked him back, feeling nothing much than MISERABLE!!!

“If you love her, if you REALLY love her, quit chasing her already.” Minho said as she gave me a crooked smile.

“What? Are you crazy?!!” I shrieked out at him.

“By quit chasing her, I meant that you should give her some time. Stop showing her that you love and care about her and all. Maybe when you stopped giving her your attention, you know, maybe she’ll start to miss ‘the old you’ or something???” Minho said as he gave me a cheeky smile to me.

“If I followed your suggestions and she felt nothing after that?” I asked him back.

“Then you can start to get over her already. But! It doesn’t hurt to give a try, am I right?” Minho said as he gave another crooked smile to me.

That Evening

“Alright! That’s for practice for today!!!” Jackson said as he blew the whistle up.

“Remember to eat and don’t get sick! Tomorrow’s the first game.” He continued and you smiled bitterly at his words. Suddenly you felt not amused that the first round will start on the next day.

“Okay! I’ll see in the car park area tomorrow morning! And wear that shirt I gave you! Bye!” Jackson said as he walked away from the basketball field happily.

You took the basketball from the floor for another round as usual when Krystal and the rest of your team mates bid their good byes.

“We’ll head home first! Bye ______!” Krystal said and the rest of them walked out of the field.

You turned your head to the other side and...no one was there.

Flashback

“You can go home now.” You said to Jong Hyun monotonously as he looked at you.

“I’m waiting for you.” He said as you threw the ball into the rim,getting started to play for another more round.

“I’ll go back later.” You said as you bounced the ball in quick motion.

“It’s getting dark,_____. Girls should be at home by now.” He told you as you ignored his words.

“I can take care of myself, Jong Hyun. You should go home first and eat your dinner already.” You told him as you continued to throw the ball into the rim.

“I’m not leaving you alone in here.” Jong Hyun said stubbornly as you rolled your eyes at him.

“You sound almost like my brothers, do you notice that?” You asked him back as you slam dunk the ball into the hoop angrily.

“Whatever. Just remember that you’re a girl and bad people can just do anything to you at times like this.” Jong Hyun said as he pulled your wrist out of the field.

“Urgh fine grandpa!!!” You said as you pulled your hands away from his firm grab.

Back To Reality

“Finally, some peace!!!” You shouted as loud as you could as you threw some more hoops into the rim happily, finally found some peace!

Jong Hyun’s POV

“Hey, come on.” Minho called me and we both walked away from the field, leaving _____ behind and normally I would be there but...yeah. I’ll listen to Minho’s advise...just this once.

*Sigh!!!*

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Two updates!!!