Chapter 36: Jealousy Continues.

I Fall In Love With A Tomboy???

Your POV

It was Tuesday again on that day as you walked to your school boringly.

“Man I’m so exhausted by yesterday’s homework! And now, lab classes?!” You said to no one in particular as you blew a huge sigh.

You walked down the hall towards your locker quickly since your Bio class were just few minutes away when you saw Krystal with Taemin walking hand in hand.

*Man I envy this couple.*

“Yo!” You said to the two of them when they stopped by your locker.

“So...I heard what you’d done to Jong Hyun last week.” Krystal said as she poked your arm.

“Aish this girl. Yah Taemin! It’s you who told her, right?” You asked Taemin as you took out some books from your bag out.

“Hehe...” Taemin smiled sheepishly as you rolled your eyes at him.

“Yeah,yeah. So what?” You asked Krystal as you shut your locker up.

“Nah...just enjoying your game.” Krystal said as she shrugged her shoulders.

“Oh God! It’s not my game! It’s L.Joe’s damn fault! He’s the one who made me and Jong Hyun stuck into this weird situation!” You said angrily as you blew your bangs away from your forehead.

*Aish this hair is getting so long it’s so disturbing!!! I want to chop it off so badly!!!*

“I bet he’ll be so jealous over L.Joe. So I’ll see you during recess in the cafeteria. Enjoy your Bio with Jong Hyun!!!” Krystal said loudly as you looked at her with a ‘seriously’ look planted on your face.

“Go away!” You said as you playfully kicked her foot.

You bid your goodbyes as you walked into the ladies room first before you went to the Bio Lab. After finished doing your business, you washed your hands and as you tried to walked out from the toilet, a group of girls stopped by you. Well, more like pushing you and since you were quite tough, the girl who pushes you was the one who almost fell down. Too bad girls... :P :P :P

“Excuse me.” You said politely as the the three girls glared at you with their hawk’s eyes.

*Here we go. I bet my money this is non other than about those SHINee’s boys.*

“So, I heard that you’re quite close with our Oppa.” The girl with a thick five inch make up said in front of you.

*I was right.*

“Oh nothing much. We’re just friends.” You said boringly.

“Just because you’re friends with them don’t think that you’re that hot for them! Even your ugly friend somehow managed to be Taemin Oppa’s girlfriend! Eww!” The other girl with weird hairstyle said.

“Excuse me! You and your mouth! Watch out! She’s my friend and her name is Krystal. For your information, Taemin is the one who confessed to Krystal first and since my lovely friend also had the same feelings, the both of them became a couple. KEEP.THAT.IN.YOUR.MINDS!!!” You said as you pointed your head towards them.

“Oh please! She’s just a !” The other girl who was a little shorter said as your ears fumed.

You were so angry at her because she said your best friend a ! And because of that, you slapped her right on her left cheek as she cried in pain.

“That’s for your words!” You hissed as you walked away.

“Yah you! How dare you slapped my friend!” The fist girl yelled as she pulled your arm.

You turned to her as you pushed her hands away.

“Don’t you dare touch me!” You hissed as you pushed her hands away easily.

“You’re so gonna regret this!!!” The second girl yelled.

“Try me!” You said loudly as you walked away without looking back.

*es like those can never mess up with me.*

You practically had to run to your Bio Lab since those three girls disturbed you with your business and when you got in to the Lab, all eyes were fixed on you since you’re the last one to enter the class.

*Here we go again.*

“Care to explain Miss Yoon?” Your teacher said as she looked at you.

“I’m sorry. The ladies roon were occupied earlier.” You said as you bowed your head down.

“Okay.” Your teacher said as she let you walked to your seat.

You scanned the whole room and as usual the only empty seat that was available was the seat next to Jong Hyun’s. You looked at him as he looked at you too.

*Here we go.*

You plopped next to him as you took your books out when your teacher suddenly made an announcement.

“So guys! I’ve marked up all of your assignments and I’d told you that the best report will receive a gift!” Your teacher chirped out happily.

“And the winner is...Jong Hyun and Yoon _____!!!” Your teacher called up your name and Jong Hyun’s as you stared at your teacher with a blank expression.

“Jong Hyun? _____? Hello??? Wake up! Come and take your prize over here.” Your teacher said as she waved her hands at the front.

You blinked couple of times before you and Jong Hyun walked up to the teacher’s desk as she gave the two of you the prize.

“So here you go.” Your teacher showed two piece of papers in front of you and Jong Hyun as you looked at the papers in confusion.

“What’s that,seonsaengnim?” You asked her as she smiled a bit.

“It’s a ticket for a movie tonight!!! The Fault In Our Stars!!! I’ve watched it and I cried! So here you go and promise me to go and watch it together, okay?” Your teacher said as she handed you and Jong Hyun the tickets.

“Err...okay. Thank you seonsaengnim.” You thanked your teacher as well as Jong Hyun as you walked to your seat back.

You looked at Jong Hyun who was sitting in his seat boringly as you cleared your throat out.

“Thank you for your hard work.” You said as your eyes were fixed on the slide show at the front.

“You worked harder than me.” Jong Hyun finally replied after few minutes which made your stomach relaxed.

“Not if you didn't share the info about the frog with me.” You said as you smiled a bit to him.

Jong Hyun’s POV

I sat at our usual empty seat. Yeah ‘our’ usual seats. I sat on one of the chair as my eyes roamed through the lab as I couldn't see _____’s presence anywhere. Few minutes after that, my teacher walked into the lab with her books and all and still, she’s nowhere near my sight.

*Aish Kim Jong Hyun! Stop thinking about her already! She’s never gonna be yours! L.Joe’s her boyfriend, remember?*

*Of course I remembered that!*

Ten minutes after that, the lab’s door squeaked opened as the girl that I’d been waiting to show up finally did. She walked into the class as all eyes were fixed on her since she was late.

“Care to explain Miss Yoon?” My Bio Teacher said as she looked at _____.

“I’m sorry. The ladies roon were occupied earlier.” She said as she bowed her head.

“Okay.” My teacher said as _____ scanned the whole lab for an empty seat and lucky me the only empty seat was the one next to me.

My eyes met with hers as she walked towards my seat. She plopped herself on the seat next to mine as usual as I looked at her with the corner of my eyes.

“So guys! I’ve marked up all of your assignments and I’d told you that the best report will receive a gift!”My teacher suddenly said happily.

“And the winner is...Jong Hyun and Yoon _____!!!”My teacher said as I looked at her blankly.

“Jong Hyun? _____? Hello??? Wake up! Come and take your prize over here.” My teacher said as she waved her hands.

I stood up from my seat first and followed by ______ as we walked to our teacher’s table at the front part of the lab.

“So here you go.” My teacher showed two pieces of papers in front me and _____.

“What’s that,seonsaengnim?” ______ asked her as she smiled a bit.

“It’s a ticket for a movie tonight!!! The Fault In Our Stars!!! I’ve watched it and I cried! So here you go and promise me to go and watch it together, okay?” She said as she handed us the tickets.

*Movie tickets? Not stationaries? Wow I’m impressed!*

“Thank you seonsaengnim.” I said as I bowed to her a bit.

I walked back towards my seat along with ____ as we continued with our study session. Suddenly, a voice hit my eardrums. The voice that I’ve been longing for.

“Thank you for your hard work.” _____ said as her eyes were fixed on the slide show.

*What should I say to her? She worked harder than me.*

“You worked harder than me.” I finally replied to her words after few minutes as I looked at her with the corner of my eyes.

“Not if you didn't share the info about the frog with me.” She said as she smiled a bit to me.

*She smiled! She smiled! She smiled to me! Yeay!!!*

I practically did a break dance in my mind when she smiled a bit to me, even though she wasn't looking at me in the eyes directly.

And with that, I knew that we’re finally gonna be okay again. But I was still shocked by the fact that she’d had already have a boyfriend which made my heart ache in pain.

After the class was over, I packed my bags quickly as I looked at her who was busy packing her stuffs too.

“So I’ll pick you up at 8pm tonight?” I said as I looked at her embarrassedly.

“Okay,cool.” She said as she stood up from her seat.

Since I was so happy with her answer, I quickly walked away from her towards the cafeteria. Or more like I ran towards the cafeteria. >__<

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Super late update!!! Hope u like it! :D