Chapter 57: The GREAT Things My Friends Does To Me...OR NOT!!!

I Fall In Love With A Tomboy???

Jong Hyun’s POV

“Guys! We really need to help ______ in this!” I said as I turned my attention to Onew-hyung, Minho, Key and Taemin who were so into watching the TV at the moment.

“I know hyung. I pity her a lot but what can we do to heal her leg back?” Taemin said with his eyes still focused on the TV.

“Right. We don’t have like super powers or something to heal her.” Minho added and I just blew a huge sigh.

“You’re right.” I mumbled. I was about to walked to the kitchen to grabbed some drink from the fridge when Key said something that managed to grabbed our attention.

“But! I think we can help her...a tiny bit only if you guys don’t mind.” Key said as he turned his head towards me and in just mere minutes, all eyes were fixed on him, not on the TV already.

“I don’t care as long as it will help her.” I said as I listened to Key’s words.

“So, I suddenly remembered this when Minho said that we don’t have super powers to heal her or something like that. But, I do know a way where we can make her leg heal quicker! My grandma used to do this to me when I broke my leg.” Key explained in details.

“So what’s that?” Onew asked and what Key told us made us shocked in disbelief.

“Acupuncture and herbs!” Key stated.

“ACUPUNCTURE???!!!!!!!!” The four of us screamed upon hearing that.

The Next Day

After School

Your POV

“You want me to do WHAT???!!!!!!!!!” Your loud voice were ringing throughout your house once when those five SHINee boys told you what they wanted to do to you.

“Come on _____! We should give it a try!” Krystal said as she grabbed your arm almost begging for you to agree at those boys’ silly idea!

“What?! NO!!! HELL NO!!! You guys want me to drink this herbs and get an acupuncture treatment from Key??? NO WAY!!!” You shrieked out to them, totally rejecting their crazy offer!

“Hey are you insulting me?” Key asked you, feeling a bit hurt from your words.

“What? NO! I didn’t mean it like that but I don’t think this is a great idea at the first place! That’s all and drinking herbal water??? I barely can eat my meds so herbs are...no thanks!” You said as wrapped your arms around showing that you will never agree with their suggestions on doing acupuncture!

“_______! Come on! You’ll never know until you try! Besides, Key’s grandma did the exactly same thing to him when he broke his leg!” Minho urged you as well as the other five of your friends and you just shaking your head to their pleads but somehow, maybe Jong Hyun was fed up with your rejections, he pushed you down, flat on the couch and he quickly pinned you on the couch along with Krystal as he ordered Key to quickly do the acupuncture thingy on your broken leg!

“YAH YAH YAH YAH!!! KIM JONG HYUN LET ME GO!!! I SWEAR I’ll KILL YOU!!!!!!!” You yelled to him once he pinned you down on the couch along with Krystal. You tried everything like pushing him off from pinning your on the couch with your two useful hands but he was too strong for you.

“YAH KRYSTAL!!! YOU!!!!!!!!!!!” You yelled to her next but she just mouthed a small sorry to you and by the time Key took your cast out from you leg and he started to do that ridiculous acupuncture thingy on your right leg, you gave up! You just sat there, lying on your back in silence.

“Nice kitty,kitty.” Key said to you as he continued with his work on your leg.

“I still have my left leg remember? So you better shut up.” You warned him and that made him shut his mouth instantly. “Hey calm down okay? We’re trying to help you here.” Jong Hyun said to you as he tried his best to put some sense back into your brain. You turned your head towards him and you blew a huge sigh.

“I know. Geez you guys are such a good friends. You guys helped me even though I disagree with you guys.” You said as you massaged your temples.

“That’s my girl.” He said as he ruffled your hair playfully.

“Alright! All done! You have to lay down here like this for one hour!” Key said as he clapped both of his hands for his awesome work.

“Thanks, Key. I really hope this thing will work.

One Hour After That

“Hey how much longer am I supposed to lie down like this?” You asked Key in annoyance since the six of them were enjoying your snacks in the kitchen, totally ignoring the fact that you’re not dead yet on the couch!

“Oh time’s up! I’ll help you. Give me a sec!” Key said as he quickly washed his hands in the kitchen sink and you waited for him patiently. He took out all the acupuncture needles out of your skin and truthfully, you didn’t feel anything much but you do feel a bit better than before.

“So how do you feel?” Onew asked you curiously.

“Okay than before I guess?” You said with a small shrug.

“Now it’s the fun part!!!” Taemin yelled from the kitchen as he ran excitedly towards you on the couch.

“What?” You asked him back dumbly, totally had forgotten about the ‘drinking the herbal drink’ part!

“This is your future Yoon ______!” Minho said as he laughed evilly towards you with a glass of...I don’t really think that I can say this in here but...that drink looked like a...puke! I swear!!!

“You want me to drink that, Key?!!!” you shrieked out once you laid your eyes onto the dark greenish drink on Minho’s hands as you gave Key ‘are-you-crazy?!’ look on your face.

“Yup! It tastes better than what you imagine right now.” Key said as he passed you the glass that contained different mixture of herbs which you have no idea at all about those herbs’ names or whatsoever!

“What the hell do you mean by ‘It tastes better than what you imagine right now’?!! It obviously smelled like sh...” You were about to said that ‘’ word when Jong Hyun quickly shut your mouth with his index finger.

“Nah-uh!!! It’s a good drink! Don’t say that.” Jong Hyun said and you already felt like puching him in the stomach!

“Then why don’t you drink this first and tell me how it tastes like!” You said to him as you gave him the glass angrily.

“Gee fine! I’ll show you!” Jong Hyun said arrogantly as he took a sip of that drink and when he swallowed the drink, his facial expression turned sour and his mouth were practically shrinking into his face or something!

“ Key!!! What the hell is this?!! You’re giving this drink to my girl?!!!” Jong Hyun scolded Key once he cleanse his mouth with some water in the kitchen sink.

“I told you it’s not that bad! Geez guys! Just drink it and I promise you that you’re going to be just fine! It’s not poisonous!!!” Key said with his diva pose and you just shook your head at his actions.

“Come on, _____. Just give it a try.” Taemin said and Krystal quickly nodded her head at Taemin’s words.

“Fine.” You said as you sniffed the drink and the smell was already nauseating for you! Talk about drinking the whole glass of it!!!

You pinched your nose tightly with your finger and you prayed that you won’t die after drinking a whole glass of that herbal drink. You took huge gulps for almost five times when drinking that water and all eyes were fixed on you. You could see that their facial expressions were like they were watching some horror movie or something! =,=

You took your last gulp and quickly ran or more like jumping with one leg to the sink to washed your mouth from that awful taste that was sticking on your taste buds!

“Are you okay?” Jong hyun asked you worriedly as he patted your back while you were washing your mouth, gargling more water from the sink.

You closed the water tap as you turned your head towards Jong Hyun.

“Don’t shut me but that drink taste like !” You said lifelessly towards him as you opened the fridge and you grabbed a piece of candy.

“That was funny!” Taemin said giddily on the couch but you heard him with your sharp ears.

“That kid!” You hissed and Jong Hyun just chuckled at your actions.

“Thanks a lot you guys.” You said lifelessly as you plopped on the couch, flat on your stomach feeling totally...dying???

“My pleasure.” Key said and the next thing you know, everything turned black since you fall asleep on the couch soon after that.

Jong Hyun’s POV

“Did she just fall asleep?” Onew-hyung asked me and I nodded my head at his question.

“Yeah she did. Thanks a lot guys! I’ll wait here for her brothers to come back home from college so you guys can go home now.” I said as I thanked them one by one with their help.

“Alright! See you!” Taemin said as he walked out of ______’s house with Krystal.

“Don’t to anything weird okay?” Minho said as he wiggled his eyebrows to me and I threw my socks at him.

“The heck! I’m not a big ert you ert!” I said as I threw a my socks at him.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!” Onew-hyung laughed his famous laughed as he waked out of the house.

“Bye Jjong!” Key said as he shook his head and walked out of the house.

“Aish those guys!” I mumbled to myself as I sat next to ______ who was lying so comfortably on the couch. I then put her head on my thigh as I her hair with my fingers.

“Get well soon.”

Few Hours After That

Your POV

You woke up due to a loud noise coming from the kitchen. You opened your eyes groggily and you were rubbing your sleepy eyes when you heard a loud thud from the kitchen. More like the sound of a pot or a pan or something fell on the kitchen floor. You quickly grabbed your leg supporter as you walked towards the kitchen with one leg. You then stopped midair when you started to rethink that maybe it was a burglar since you were left alone in the house! You turned your head towards the clock that was stuck on the wall and it showed six in the evening. Your brothers should be back by seven and you quickly brace for any possible thing that might happened to you.

You walked slowly towards the kitchen and you quickly took a peek and you saw...Jong Hyun in pink apron???

“Ehem.” You coughed. Jong Hyun was stirring some soup at that moment and he quickly turned his head towards your voice to see you standing there with an eyebrow raised.

“Oh hi. Did you get enough sleep?” He asked you casually and you just nodded your head at his question.

“I did. Where’s the rest? I thought you were a burglar or something earlier and what’s up with that outfit?” You said as you walked slowly towards the stove, curious about what he was cooking at the moment.

“They went back home when you fell asleep. I waited for your brothers to come back home first but it’s almost dinner time so...I decided to cook for you guys.” Jong Hyun said and you just nodded your head at his explanations.

“They usually go to the gym for workout at time like this. Anyways, what’s the menu for tonight?” You asked him back since your stomach was making weird sounds from being hungry whilst smelling Jong Hyun’s excellent food on the stove. It smells great!

“I’m cooking mixed veggies soup and erm...rice? I can’t find any meat or fish in the fridge...hehe.” Jong Hyun said as he scratched his head.

“You can’t find any meat in the fridge? Our fridge usually will be loaded with foods, though. I’ll find it for you.” You said as you hoped to the fridge. You opened the fridge and you scrambled everything that were in the fridge and you only found the chicken after five minutes of searching since the fridge was so packed with so many things which I don’t need to describe it in here. +.+

“I’ll wash it for you.” You said as you put the chicken in the sink and you started to rolled your sleeves up when Jong Hyun stopped you.

“Wait,wait! You can sit over there and I’ll do all the cooking.” Jong Hyun said as he took your place in front of the sink.

“You can stir the soup and I’ll clean the chicken. I have two hands, remember?” You said to him as you push his body away from the sink.

“Fine.” Jong Hyun said,surrendering.

Jong Hyun’s POV

“What should we do with the chicken?” _______ asked me as I started thinking about some nice recipe on cooking chicken.

“Should we just fry it?” I said to her since frying the chicken was the simplest and the fastest way for cooking. And besides, I’m not that great on cooking since all this cooking is Key’s stuffs.

“Okay.” She said and the both of us started to cook for dinner, together! I suddenly felt so happy and giddy at the same time since it felt like we were a newlyweds or something cooking in the kitchen together!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Okay Kim Jong Hyun, STOP IT!!!

Your POV

“We’re back!” Chunji yelled once he opened the door up and you just smiled at the both of him.

“Whoa, wait a sec! Jong Hyun what are you doing here?” Chunji said as he took a step back when he saw Jong Hyun who was sitting on the couch next to you, watching some random TV shows with you after finished cooking.

“He came with the rest of our friends earlier and we cooked dinner together.” You said to Chunji and once C.A.P walked into your house, he immediately walked towards the dining table to take a look at the foods where you’d prepared with Jong Hyun earlier.

“Smells good! I’ll be back in five  minutes!!!” C.A.P said as he quickly ran upstairs for a shower and you just chuckled at his actions.

“Now I regret sharing a room with him.” Chunji said as he climbed the stairs slowly.

“You can use my bathroom, oppa.” You said to Chunji and he quickly showed two thumbs up to you.

“Thanks, sis!” He said as he quickly ran up the stairs.

“Aish those two.” You mumbled.

“Aish you three people.” Jong Hyun mimicked you and you quickly threw him a glare.

“Just sayin’.” Jong Hyun said as he put both his hands in the air and you just laughed at his actions.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Update!!!!!!!!