Chapter 25:Plan 1:Targets!!!

I Fall In Love With A Tomboy???

Your POV

You were walking towards Krystal’s locker and she smiled when she saw you. She was looking for a book from her locker and you smiled happily when you saw her.

“Hey buddy! How’s your weekend?” You asked her with a smile.

“Nothing much. You?” She shrugged her shoulders as she asked you back.

“Mine’s okay. So I’ll see you after during recess okay?” You asked her hopefully.

“Okay I’m craving for our cafeteria foods nowadays. Hehe.” Krystal smiled happily and you bid your good bye to her.

You walked towards your class as you texted Minho.

To: Minho

Plan 1 SUCCEED!!! :D :D

You kept your phone in your pocket after you’ve silent it. You walked into your calculus class with a big grin pasted on your face.

 Minho’s POV

I was walking with Jong Hyun  towards our classes since our classes were next to each other for the first period when _____ texted me.

I opened the text and I smiled as I read it.

From: Yoon _____

Plan 1 SUCCEED!!! :D :D

“What’s that?” Jong Hyun asked me probably weird with my smiling face.

“Here read this. It’s from _____.” I said to him as I showed him the text.

“Awesome! So it’s our turn next.” Jong Hyun said as he smiled too.

I nodded and we went into our classes after that.

The bell rang after three hours of classes and I went to Onew-hyun’s locker as usual. The four of us met up there to talked about our plan.

“Okay guys! I got a text from _____ saying that it’s working.” I said happily as the four of us smiled.

“So now it’s our turn to bring him!” Key said happily.

“Alright! So Minho and Jong Hyun, I want you to go to Taemin’s locker and grabbed or do whatever it takes to make him go to the cafeteria and sit with us.” Onew ordered us and both Jong Hyun and I walked away towards Taemin’s locker.

We practically ran towards Taemin’s locker and we sighed happily when we saw him locking his locker.

“Hey Taemin-nie! Come and join us for break!” I said to him.

“Oh you’re here? Oh okay. I’m hungry to, hehe.” Taemin said as he smiled cutely.

“Khaja!” Jong Hyun said.

*That was easy.*

The three of us walked towards the cafeteria side by side and and we sat at our usual spot. We bought some foods and we started to eat it.

Just like on cue, when Taemin was digging his food, _____ and Krystal walked into the cafeteria and I made an eye contact with _____ and she nodded his head.

I kicked Key’s foot lightly and he looked towards _____’s direction. After they have bought some foods, Key quickly put on his acting mode, ON!

Your POV 

You were walking towards the cafeteria with Krystal when you saw Minho made an eye contact with you. You nodded your head and you quickly went to the food’s counter with Krystal. You bought some chips as well as Krystal too. 

Just like on cue, Key called your name.

“_____! Yah come here!” Key yelled from his seat.

You looked at Krystal and you asked her to joined you with them and she agreed with you without any argument.

You and Krystal walked towards their seats and you sat next to Minho after he opened up some space for you to sit while Krystal hesitantly sat right in front of Taemin which was next to Onew. Krystal was blushing for sure and Taemin were hiding his excitement with munching on his food.

“What’s up guys?” You asked them trying your best to act casual.

“Just wanting to spend time with you guys.” Key said as he munched into his chocolate chip cookies with a hidden smile.

You turned your head towards Jong Hyun and he looked at you with a small smile.

“Hey Jong Hyun. I’ll see you after school at Bio Lab again today. Are you fine with that? You know we need to do the ‘cutting the frog’ part to finish it up.” You said as you almost gagged at your food thinking about the frog’s guts and all.

*That's gross.* ><

“Sure I’ll see you there.” Jong Hyun said as he nodded his head.

“Wow you guys are doing that assignment together? Daebak!” Onew said as he laughed a bit.

“Hey hey! Don’t think too far okay? It’s just a group project.” You said as you munched on your chips.

You looked at Jong Hyun and he was smiling like a retard by himself and you have no idea why he looked so different when he smiled.

*Attractive?*

*Yah Yah! Yoon _____! FOCUS!!!* You practically said to your mind.

And just on cue, Minho received a call from one of his friends just like what we’d planned the other week before. Minho answered the call and quickly ran away with Key to who knows where since that was just an act.

“I’m sorry guys. Got something to deal with. Yah Key! Stop eating and bring your  here! I need your help.” Minho said as he pulled Key from his seat and both of them ran away.

Minho even winked at you before he left the cafeteria with Key. 

You nudged Jong Hyun’s shoulder since he was so engrossed with his food. He looked at you and he nodded straight away.

“Oh right! _____ you have to come with me now. I’ve found this one great info about our assignment.” Jong Hyun started with his acting.

“Oh okay. Let’s go!” you said as you bid your good bye to the others.

You walked away with Jong Hyun side by side. After both of you have reached to a save spot, Jong Hyun took out his phone as he called Onew. 

“Hyung palli!” Jong Hyun shrieked and you giggled next to him.

Jong Hyun then shut his phone and few minutes later, Onew came and joined you guys. 

“So what happened?” You asked Onew eagerly.

“Haha I swear Taemin’s face looked so funny! He was like so shocked man! His face was priceless!” Onew said as he laughed and we smiled happily.

“I really hope that he will just do the right thing now.” You said since you were quite worried with what was going to happen to them.

“It’s alright. He’s big now he can handle it.” Jong Hyun said and the three of you walked away with a satisfied smile.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Update!!!