Chapter 3: First Meeting?

I Fall In Love With A Tomboy???

Narrator’s POV

You walked to your lab with full leisure. Truthfully, you really hate Tuesdays more than Mondays because of too many lab classes. You open your Biology Lab’s door and you could only found two empty seats left. You casually walked towards the empty seat’s direction and before you could reach to that seat, a guy suddenly popped out of nowhere and he swiftly sat on one of the empty seat. You looked at him with a blank expression and you plopped yourself next to him. You took your books out being a diligent student as usual but were disturbed with a voice.

Your POV

“Excuse me? Can’t you see that this is my place?” the guy who sat next to you gave you a cold look.

You looked at him with a blank face. He’s the popular guy that girls go crazy for earlier at the hall.

“Err…where?” You asked him back dumbly.

“Here.” He pointed to your seat.

“Emm… I think there’s no problem here as you can see that I’m practically sitting at my seat and you’re sitting at your own seat.” You said while pointing at the gaped between your chair and his chair.

*What’s wrong with this guy?* you asked yourself.

“Are you that stupid? No one ever sits next to me before because I’m Kim Jong Hyun.” he said to you obvious annoyed.

You scratched your head and you looked at him in the eye.

“Look dude! I don’t know what your problem is but this is the only empty seat I can find here.” You said obvious annoyed with him too.

“Pftt… I know you just want to sit next to me, right?” he asked you monotonously.

“Please dude! I’d rather sit on the floor than sitting next to you. So shut up now! Geez.” You said to him coldly.

“Go and sit on the floor then.” He said with a smirk.

You were so annoyed by this stupid guy sitting next you. You tried to calm yourself down by taking deep breath and exhaled it slowly. You were about to reply to his words but right then your Bio Teacher walked into the class.

You had no choice but to keep your mouth shut since your teacher is quite furious.

“Damn it.” You hissed.

Your Bio teacher was explaining about your new experiment project. You sat there and tried your best to listen to him because you couldn’t concentrate with your studies with that arrogant guy sitting there right next to you.  After a long one and a half hour of your Bio Class, finally the bell rang and it was the time for your next class. You packed your books and your stationeries into your sling bag and you quickly got out from the lab.

Jong Hyun’s POV

The bell rang and I quickly get myself out of the lab. I can see that the girl with a short hair cut was busy keeping her stuffs into her bag. I’ve never seen her around here before though. I threw her a glare and went straight out of the lab. I mean, is she blind or dumb? Can’t she see that I’m one of the hottest kingka in here? How dare she sat next to me and talked to me with no manners! Damn it! What a nice day to start with a tomboy!

I met with SHINee at Onew’s locker as usual, since he is our leader.

“ Jong Hyun hyung! What’s up with that face?” Taemin asked me.

“A girl just sat next to me. She’s so dumb! I mean the whole school knows that no girl can sit next to me! Duh…” Jong Hyun said with an annoyed face.

“Geez Jong Hyun! You really hate girls that much?” Key said with a questioning look.

“He’s just traumatize by girls. Remember what that girl did to him last time?” Onew said with a smirk on his face.

All of them started cracking up and I gave them my cold stare and they cleared their throat and started to go to their next classes leaving me behind. I just let out a sighed and lazily walked myself to my next class.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yeay three updates for today!!! *Clap Clap*