Chapter 39: Answers

I Fall In Love With A Tomboy???

Your POV

You walked out from your class along with other students as you dragged your feet to your locker. You took out your books from your bag and you put it in your locker. You bend your head down a bit as you grabbed your basketball from the bottom part of your locker.

“Let’s do some hoops!*

You walked down the staircase which will lead you towards the school field when you almost bump into a guy. More like...that one and only guy.

“ _____.” Jong Hyun said as he looked at you with a smile.

"You again?" You rolled your eyes and walked past him.

"Hey! Why are you doing this me?" Jong Hyun asked.

"Do what?" You turned your head and raised your left eyebrow.

"This." Jong Hyun grabbed your hand and he put your palm on his chest.

*His heart? His heart is beating? Because of me?*

“Did you feel that? So stop ignoring me like what you’ve been doing since yesterday and give me your answer, already.” Jong Hyun said calmly as he put your hands away.

Your lose your grip on your ball and your basketball fell down from your left arm.

“I’ll go get it.” You said as you tried to take the ball that had bounced down the staircase away from you when Jong Hyun hold your wrist tightly.

“Don’t make that as an excuse.” Jong Hyun said firmly as he tighten his grip on your wrist.

“You want my answer? Fine! I can’t accept you. Satisfied?” You said to him as he looked at you with a sad expression on his face.

“Did you really mean that?” He finally responded to your answer after a couple of minutes.

*What did I’d just say? Oh God I didn't mean that at all!*

“No.” You said as you looked at your feet.

“I didn't mean that at all. It’s just that my mind is so preoccupied with so many stuffs and...and...and I don't think that I can give you my answer...yet.” You finally said the things that you’d been wanting to say.

“Do you like me?” Jong Hyun asked you as he loosened up his grip on your wrist.

“I...don’t know.” You said as you felt a drip of cold sweat fell down your spine.

“Do you hate me?” He asked again.

“No. I don't hate you at all.” You said as you bit your lower lip.

“Do you like it...when I...kissed you?” Jong Hyun asked you as you widened your eyes.

“Wha...wha...what?” You asked him back, shocked by his sudden question.

“I guess you like it then.” Jong Hyun said with a smirk since you were taken aback by his question and that shows that you actually liked the kiss.

“I’ll give one week to think about it all over again since you already have a boyfriend and I’m not going to steal you away from him like a bad guy.” Jong Hyun finally said after you kept your mouth shut from his words earlier.

“L.Joe is not my boyfriend.” You finally said which made Jong Hyun widened his eyes.

“He’s...not?” Jong Hyun asked you with his big eyes.

“He’s my stupid cousin.” You said as you smiled a bit to him.

“Really?” Jong Hyun asked you again for confirmation.

“You can go and ask your friends if you don’t trust me.” You said as Jong Hyun suddenly pulled you into a hug.

“I believe you. Thank God!” He said as he hugged you and your eyes widened in shock from his actions.

“Err...so I’ll go get my ball. Bye.” You said awkwardly as you pushed him away from you as you ran down the stairs.

*The hell was that?!!!*

Jong Hyun’s POV

I was climbing up the stairs quickly since I left my book in my junk locker and I almost left it when I was about to walked out from the school gate when I’d finally realized about it.

I was climbing up the stairs with a high speed when I almost bump into someone who was walking down the stairs too at that moment. I put a hold on my feet and I looked at that person and to my luck it was Yoon _____.

“ _____.” I said as I looked at her with a soft smile.

"You again?" She said as she rolled her eyes at me.

*Why is she like this again?*

"Hey! Why are you doing this me?" I asked her as I kept my cold expression.

"Do what?" She said as she raised her left eyebrow to me.

*I’ll show you what,girl.*

"This." I said as I took her hand and put it on my chest.

Let her feel how crazy my heart was beating for her. Let her know that I was not lying or kidding or even bluffing when I confessed to her the other night. Let her feel what I feel.

“Did you feel that? So stop ignoring me like what you’ve been doing since yesterday and give me your answer, already.” I said calmly as I put her hands away. My eyes staring deeply in hers.

Suddenly she lost her grip on her basketball and the ball bounced all the way down the stairs as she avoided my eyes.

“I’ll go get it.” She said as I hold her wrist tightly, avoiding her from escaping.

“Don’t make that as an excuse.” I said firmly as I tighten my hold on her wrist.

“You want my answer? Fine! I can’t accept you. Satisfied?” She suddenly blurted that out as I looked at her with a shocked expression on my face. Gradually, my face turned into a sad expression as I asked her.

“Did you really mean that?” I asked her as I looked at her softly.

She looked flustered at that moment and I knew that she didn't mean any of those words that came out from earlier. I just can feel it in my guts.

“No.” She finally said as she looked at her feet.

“I didn't mean that at all. It’s just that my mind is so preoccupied with so many stuffs and...and...and I don't think that I can give you my answer...yet.” She continued as I looked at her.

“Do you like me?” I asked her.

“I...don’t know.” She replied.

“Do you hate me?” I asked her again.

“No. I don't hate you at all.” She said as she looked at everywhere but not at my gaze.

“Do you like it...when I...kissed you?” I asked her as looked at her hopefully.

“Wha...wha...what?” She asked me while stuttering as she looked at me with her big eyes.

“I guess you like it then.” I said as I smirked at her.

“I’ll give one week to think about it all over again since you already have a boyfriend and I’m not going to steal you away from him like a bad guy.” I said when I realised that she might feel pressured by my question earlier at by the fact that she already has a boyfriend and who am I to steal her from another guy.

“L.Joe is not my boyfriend.” She suddenly said as she looked at me with a small smile.

“He’s not her boyfriend? Am I hearing this right?*

“He’s...not?”I asked her with a surprised expression on my face.

“He’s my stupid cousin.” She said as she smiled a bit to me.

“Really?” I asked her again for confirmation.

“You can go and ask your friends if you don’t trust me.” She said as I looked at her with a big smile and I pulled her into a hug.

“I believe you. Thank God!” I said as I hugged her happily not knowing the fact that she was shocked by my sudden action. :P :P :P

“Err...so I’ll go get my ball back. Bye.” She said awkwardly as she broke our hug quickly.

*Yeay!!! She’s single and I’m so gonna make her my girlfriend!*

Your POV

I swear I was so shocked by his hug earlier! I mean the heck was that hug for?!!!

“Urgh stupid,stupid,stupid me!!!” You yelled in frustrations as you threw your basketball into the hoop angrily. You continued with your screaming and yelling session as you ignored the fact that few students on the field looked at you with horrified expressions planted on their faces as they looked at you in horror.

“We should go home now. She’s so pissed off.” One guy said to his friend as he walked away from the field leaving you alone on the basketball field. Even the boys from the soccer team could sense your anger as they gradually walked out from the field one by one.

You then realised that the field was empty when you stopped for a while to catch some air.

“Since when this huge field was empty?” You asked to no one in particular as you heard a laugh from your back.

“Aigoo Yoon _____. What are you doing at time like this on the field?” A voice hit your ears as you turned your head to the owner of the voice.

It was...Minho.

“Oh it’s you, Minho.” You said monotonously as you looked at him who was walking towards you.

“Why? Were you expecting someone else?” He asked you as he plopped next to you on the hard cement field.

“Ani.” You said as you looked at him with a small smile.

“So I saw this one competition coming.” Minho said as he looked at you.

“What kind of competition?” You asked him back,getting curious by his words.

“Basketball Championship.” Minho said as he played with your basketball.

“I’ll pass that.” You said boringly since the game was held every year and you just couldn't join it since you were a girl and even if you wanted to join that, you must have a team of girls who can play basketball and your school were just filled with crazy girls that go nuts over make ups and nail polish only. =,=

“This year’s different. They said girls can join it too. As long as there’s enough people in your team.” Minho said as he looked at you with a small smile.

“Really? You’re not kidding me right?” You asked him excitedly as he nodded his head.

“Yup. So are you in or what?” He asked you as you smiled in bliss.

“This is the best news in my entire life!!! I’m so gonna join it!” You chirped happily as Minho laughed at your actions.

“So let’s make a team together.” Minho said and you nodded your head in agreement.

“So when is this game again? My mom would kill me if it is in our exam’s month.” You said as you looked at him.

“It’s in a week time. If we win against the teams in our school, we’ll get to represent our school and we’ll fight the other schools in our area.” Minho said as you listened to his words carefully.

“Okay. That sounds good. So do you have anyone in your mind?” You asked him as he nodded his head.

“You,me,the four boys and your buddy,Krystal.” He said as you smiled upon hearing those names.

“Looks like we'll have some butts to be trained.” You said to Minho as the two of you smiled evilly.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Almost 40 Chapters already!!! Thank you so much for your endless support!!!

FIGHTING!!! :D :D :D