Chapter 46:Mission Possible

I Fall In Love With A Tomboy???

No One’s POV

Onew walked down the escalator with full leisure with his hoodie on as he trailed Kim Taeyeon with another unknown guy few meters away from him with his phone on his right hand. Few hours before, Onew had already took a picture of Taeyeon and his first boyfriend and Minho also had managed to take a picture of her and L.Joe which we can assume as her second boyfriend of the day.

Onew then followed Taeyeon and his third boyfriend of the way down the escalator as they walked  into a clothing shop.

Minho who was sitting in a restaurant nearby got up from his seat and he walked towards the clothing shop that Taeyeon had just walked into earlier as he switched his role with Onew.

“She’s walking into a clothing shop with the same third guy for ten minutes already.” Minho said to Jong Hyun in the phone and he nodded his head to Jong Hyun’s words after that.

“I’ll leave that to Taemin.” Minho said and he cut the lines off.

Right then Taeyeon walked out of the shop and Minho quickly tuned his head away, avoiding his face from being seen by Taeyeon.

“Taemin, you’re up.” Minho said through his phone and Taemin quickly did his job upon hearing Minho’s orders.

Taemin then act like he was taking a selfie with the view around him when he actually took a few pictures of Taeyeon and her boyfriend who were walking few meters away from him.

“Got it.” Taemin announced his success in the phone as he walked away quickly out of the mall towards their secret meeting spot which was few meters away out of the mall, near a bus stop.

“Let’s head home,people!” Jong Hyun said as soon as he stopped his car for Taemin, Onew and Minho while Key was sitting at the back seat in full leisure.

Since Key were so not into this plan, he was put in charge for the printing of the pictures by Jong Hyun and he likes that.

“So how many guys so far?” Key asked and they smirk at his question.

“We got her with three guys today including L.Joe in the mall for her shopping business.” Onew said and Key nodded his head at his words.

“Such a crazy witch! She went out with three guys on one day?!! Talk about being a .” Key hissed angrily since he was mad at Taeyeon’s tricky bad behavior.

Such a gold digger that Taeyeon girl.

“Give me your phones.” Key urged as Minho, Onew and Taemin gave their phones to Key as Key transferred the pictures.

“Thanks. I’ll print it tonight.” Key said and Jong Hyun replied an okay.

“So we’ll do this again tomorrow since it will be Sunday.” Jong Hyun said and they nodded their heads in agreement.

“Right. I bet the result will be twice than today’s.” Minho said and they smirked at their upcoming plan.

Your POV

You walked down the living room and you found both of your older brothers were lying their lazy butts on the couch and you shook your head at the two lazy guys as you walked down the stairs with a ball in your hands.

“What’s up sis?!” Chunji said and you walked towards the kitchen to grab for some drink.

You walked back towards the living room after releasing your thirst and you plopped in between your brothers.

“What are you watching?” You asked them while they ignored your question and they pulled your head at the same time.

“Yah,yah,yah!!!” You shrieked in pain as they both pulled your chin to the opposite side since Chunji was sitting on your left side while C.A.P was sitting on your right side. You swatted both of their hands away and they just can’t take their eyes off of your injured lips.

“Any explanation?” Chunji said with an eyebrow lifted as he looked at you for some answers for your injured lips.

You on the other hand knew that this will sooner or later will happen and you’ve thought about it already.

“I hurt myself. Silly me.” You said boringly as C.A.P and Chunji looked at you like you were a criminal or something. ERKK!!!

“Okay.” Chunji finally said and you secretly blew a huge sigh.

“Even though that’s weird.” C.A.P said and you mentally slapped your forehead.

Of course it’s weird!!! That L.Joe dumb freaking slapped you in the face and how on Earth will your lips looked like? Hell yeah it will looked bruised!!! What do you expect?

“That almost looked like you were slapped by some guy.” Chunji said and you mentally slapped your forehead again.

*Oh God! Why do I have two smart brothers again???*

“I hurt myself, oppa. Relax!” You said as you blew a raspberry and he nodded his head.

“Okay, fine.” Chunji said as he continued to watched the TV.

“L.Joe called earlier. He asked me about you. You should go and see him. Maybe he wanted to hang out with you or something.” C.A.P said and you rolled your eyes at C.A.P’s words.

“Yeah right.” You said boringly as you turned your hand into a fist.

“Yeah right? Do you have some kind of fight with him,sis?” Chunji asked you and you wanted to nod your head hysterically at his question but you tried your best to keep it as a secret from your brothers since you don’t want the both of them to beat L.Joe up like a dead meat. Let’s just keep it between you and him.

“Something similar like that.” You said blankly and your brothers looked at you again, finding your fight with L.Joe was somehow interesting.

“Cat fights?” C.A.P asked you and you just nodded your head up and down even though it was more like a serious fight. Uh-huh. :/

“You guys are so childish.” Chunji said and you rolled your eyes at him.

“Whatever. I’m going out for some bubble tea.” You said as you stood up from your seat and you slipped on your shoes when Chunji’s voice interrupted you.

“Bubble tea with a basketball?” Chunji asked you with a smirk and you smiled at his words.

“Yup, after I throw some hoops.” You said and both of your brothers laughed at your answer.

You walked out from your house as Chunji and C.A.P were still laughing at you.

“Aish that girl.” Chunji said as he shook his head.

“She’ll never stop loving basketball.” C.A.P continued as he chuckled a bit at his little sister’s attitude.

Jong Hyun’s POV

“Hey, Key. Are you finished with the pictures?” I said through the phone with Key on the other line.

“Yeah just finished it. Looking good.” Key said from the other line as I smiled at his words.

“Alright that’s great. I’ll see you tomorrow again for some more pictures. Night!” I said as I cut the line down.

I smiled to no one in particular at my success.

“You’re so going to regret that slap,L.Joe.” I said as I smirked to no one when I heard the sound of footsteps at the front road.

“Is that her?” I asked to no one as I threw the front door opened and I was right. It was indeed Yoon _____ walking down the road with a basketball in her arm.

“_____! I called her name out and she quickly turned her head towards my voice.

“Oh hi.” She said as she continued with her walk as I called her once again.

*What???!!! Did she just...oh no she didn't!*

“_____!!! Wait up! Aish!” I said as I quickly took my jacket out and my wallet together with the keys as I locked the door quickly like a mad person or something. =,=

“What now?” She asked me once I approached her with a smile.

“What now? Yah I’m joining you,what else?” I said back as I looked at her glum face.

“Urgh can’t you just let me have my...you know what? I don’t care anymore. Whatever.” She suddenly said as I stared at her with a questioning look on my face.

*Is she going somewhere with some secret guy or something?*

“Erm...am I disturbing you or something?” I asked her as we walked down the street together.

‘HELL YEAH!!! I want some freaking time alone with myself!!!’ I was expecting her to said that but then she said something that made my heart felt eased.

“No. Just not in the mood to talk.” She said and I smiled at her words.

“Okay. Then I’ll do the talk and you’ll do the listening.” I said jokingly to her as she threw a death glare to me with her sharp eyes.

“Okay,okay. I’ll keep my mouth shut.” I said as I put both of my hands in the air,surrendering.

The few minutes of walking was quiet until I can’t keep my mouth shut anymore.

*Oh God this silence is killing me already!!!*

“Where are we going actually?” I asked her and she said nothing as she walked with one hand in the pocket while the other hand was holding the basketball.

“Do you want to eat?” I asked her and once again it was silent.

“Are you mad at me?” I asked her as she walked with her eyes fixed at the front.

“Are we going to the basketball field?” Another question popped out of my mouth and that’s it. That was it. She blew up! >__<

“Will you shut up?!” _____ said as she stopped walking and she looked at me with her angry eyes.

“Sorry.” I said as I felt disappointed since she was so moody on that day.

“Since when you’re so talkative Kim Jong Hyun?! I swear you were so cold last time and looked at you now. What’s wrong with you?” She asked me and I quickly remembered the first time I talked to her coldly with our sitting issues. Well that was because I’ve gave up on girls and I made myself to hate girls since I thought that all girls are liars just like that Taeyeon girl.

“This is the real me. I don’t simply show my real self to some random people, you know.” I said as I shrugged my shoulders to her.

“So I’m not some random people to you?” She asked me with an eyebrow raised.

“You’re my crush so yeah.” I said blankly and that made her shut .

“Why do you like me anyways? I’m a freaking tomboy, just like what you’d told me last time.” She said as she continued with her walk.

Well, that question really made me think for a while.

“I dunno. How can you lie to yourself if you like someone,right?” I said as I smiled to myself.

“So do you like me?” I asked her after that and she looked at me like I was crazy or something.

“Shut up.” She said blankly as we walked towards the basketball field as I smiled like a retard at her answer.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope u enjoy!!!!