Chapter 15: Kill Me NOW!!!

I Fall In Love With A Tomboy???

You POV

It was Tuesday on that day and you had Biology for your first class again. Last week you had your first Bio class and you had some small argument with that Jong Hyun guy. You walked towards Krystal’s locker and she told you how upset she was with her Calculus class on the day before. You just nodded your head and answered some of her questions since she was blabbing for the most of the time.

The both of you walked towards your Bio class since Krystal had her Modern Maths Class on the second floor. So she decided to walk you to your Bio Lab, being a good friend as usual.

On your way to your Bio Lab, the both of you met with Taemin on the hallways. Taemin looked at you and he greeted you.

“Hi _____!” Taemin greeted you with a sheepish smile as he stole few glances at Krystal.

You looked at his actions and you could see Krystal was fidgeting with the hem of her shirt. You nudged her arm so that she’ll stop fidgeting.

“Hey are you that happy to see him?” You whispered to Krystal.

As soon as you said that, Krystal’s face turned crimson red and she mouthed “Shut up!” at you.

“Hi Taemin! Oh yeah since you’re here, I’ll introduce you to my friend. This is Krys…” before you could introduce Krystal to Taemin, he quickly ran away to who knows where.

“What was that?” You asked yourself.

You looked at Krystal and her face says it all. She looked pretty upset with Taemin’s actions earlier. Krystal probably felt humiliated or being stabbed right through her heart something like that since she had been crushing  at Taemin for quite a long time.

The bell rang and both of you bid your goodbyes and agreed to meet up at Krystal’s locker before the next class starts.

You shrugged and you went inside your Bio Lab. As soon as you got inside of the lab, you could only find one empty seat left. You looked at the person next to the empty seat and it was that dude. The guy who bumped into you and made your blood boiled last week.

You had no choice but walked towards the empty seat’s direction. Jong Hyun was listening to some music with both earphones plugged in his ears with his closed eye lids. You just shrugged and you guess sleeping Jong Hyun is way better than the awaken one.

Your Bio Teacher walked into the lab and you took few books out from your sling bag and you started to concentrate with your learning session. You turned your head to the right and Jong Hyun was still sleeping. You ignored him and prayed that he’ll sleep the whole way through until the class finishes.

After a while, your teacher finally realised that Jong Hyun was sleeping because he was sitting in a statue position without moving an inch since she walked into the class earlier.

“Kim Jong Hyun!” Your teacher screamed trying to wake Jong Hyun up.

“…” Silence overpowered the whole lab as all eyes were fixed to Jong Hyun which was at your direction too.

“Kim Jong Hyun!” Your teacher screamed again but louder this time.

*Aish this guy.*

Since you knew that your teacher will turn into a beast if she explodes, you decided to poke Jong Hyun’s arm with your pen. You poked him twice and thera was still no reaction after that. You scratched your head trying to think how to make him conscious again.

Suddenly, an idea popped out of your head like a lighted bulb just like in those cartoons if you know what I mean.

You pulled Jong Hyun’s left earphone and you yelled in his ears, loudly.

“YAHHHH!!!” You screamed.

Jong Hyun who was super shocked with your loud screaming. He startled and he fell on the floor. Everyone was laughing their hearts out looking at how stupid Jong Hyun was when he fell down flat on his . Jong Hyun’s eyes widen as he finally regain his conscious.

Jong Hyun’s POV 

I looked at that tomboy as she was quite shocked with my reaction to her screams but right after that, she laughed too with the rest of the class.

I looked at her with my sharp eyes as I stood up and dusted some lint off of my pants. I looked at my Bio Teacher who was smiling too.

“Rise and shine Mr. Kim?” My teacher said teasingly.

More laughter could be heard after that. I bowed my head, showing my apology and I quickly sat back on my seat. My teacher continued with her teaching and I quickly turned my head towards that tomboy. I nudged her arm and she looked at me.

 “What was that?!” I asked her angrily.

“What was what?” She asked me back dumbly.

“The screaming in my ears thingy!” I hissed.

“Ohh that.” Her mouth formed an ‘O’ as she nodded.

“Well teacher called you twice and I even poked your arm twice but there was still no response so… yeah. You don’t have to thank me for that.” She said with a smirk.

“YOU!!!” I hissed as I clenched my fists.

She just looked at me with this odd expression like she didn’t know me or something like that and she just shrugged her shoulders and she continued with her studies.

*Aish! That was so embarrassing! Kill.Me.Now!!!*

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

More Update!!!