Chapter 45:Lending Her a Hand...Secretly

I Fall In Love With A Tomboy???

Jong Hyun’s POV

“You want us to be what???!!!!!” Key shrieked out as I slapped his mouth shut with the palm of my right hand.

“Yah shut up will you!” I hissed to him as he rolled his eyes back to me.

“Yah Kim Jong Hyun. I’m not going to do this,man. It’s way too risky!” Onew-hyung said as he shook his head in disagreement.

Well, let me get this story straight. I called the four boys to come to my house on the day after _____ got slapped in her face with L.Joe and I’ve had planned a TOP SECRET PLAN to make that L.Joe guy realised about his mistakes! And therefore, I came up with this great plan to expose about Kim Taeyeon’s top secret dirty tricks that she’d been doing behind L.Joe’s back!

With that, I’ve come to a conclusion where the five of us will be a spy and we will take some pictures of her with some other random guys and then we’ll throw all of that pictures in front of L.Joe’s face and I’ll make sure he’ll pay for it since she hurt _____’s feelings and her beautiful cheek!!!

And now, after telling them about my plan, Key and Onew thought that this is so risky and crazy!!!

“Hey guys! Look at the bright side, we’ll get to make her pay for her dirty tricks and we’ll make L.Joe pay for hurting my _____!” I said as the four guys looked at me with different expressions planted on their faces.

“I know that but isn't this is too risky?” Onew-hyung asked me and I shook my head.

“Wait,wait. Hyung I think this plan is so awesome! I’m IN!!!” Taemin chirped as I high fived him.

“Thank you maknae!!!” I chimed happily as I turned my head to look at the other three boys.

“Yah you! You think this is fun? You might get caught,ya know?!” Key yelled to Taemin as I back up him.

“Think guys! Think! We can do this! It’s a piece of cake!” I said as I back up Taemin and I looked at the three boys who were thinking deeply in silence.

“That’ true. I think we can make it. I’m in!” Minho finally said it after being so quiet from the beginning as I bro hugged him.

“Thanks man!” I said as I looked at Onew-hyung and Key.

“I’ll do it just because of Yoon _____.” Onew-hyung said as I hugged him too.

“Thanks, hyung! I’ll treat you some fried chicken later.” I said as Onew-hyung smiled widely at the word fried chicken.

*I just know how to make that hyung happy.*

“So Key?” I asked him and he grumbled loudly.

“Urgh fine! I’m in but you must give me some easy jobs.” Key said as I put my arms around his shoulders.

“Okay!” I chirped and then the five of us put our serious mode...ON!

“And this is what we’ll do.” I said as the four boys listened to my plans quietly.

Your POV

“Are you okay?” Krystal ran towards your locker as soon as she heard about the news that L.Joe slapped you from Jong Hyun and you smiled as soon as her face popped out in front of you.

“I’m okay. Thanks for worrying about me.” You said as Krystal hugged you tightly.

“I swear I’ll kill that guy!” Krystal hissed and you smirked at her words.

“No-uh! I’ll be the first person to cut his throat out.” You said as Krystal laughed at your joke.

“It’s alright. He’ll realize his mistakes sooner or later. Let’s just focus on our game today, okay?” Krystal said and you nodded your head at her words.

That’s right. The game will start on that afternoon right after lunch and the winner will represent your school to fight with the other school around your area.

“Okay. I’ll see you during recess. Bye!” You bid your goodbye to Krystal as she smiled at you back.

“Have fun in Calculus!” She chirped and you smirked at her words.

*Have fun in Calculus? More like don’t die in Calculus! Erkkk!!!*

You said in your mind as you walked into your Calculus class lazily.

During Recess

You walked down the hall towards the cafeteria with almost all eyes were fixed on you since you were wearing a band aid on your lips exactly like you were some bad girl that went to some dark alley and had a big fight with some other guys or something like that. +,+

“Ooo that must have hurt.” Minho said to you as he looked at your band aid lips with a ‘that hurts’ expression planted on his face.

“A lot.” You said to him as Key and Minho laughed at your words.

“Looks like he’s been brainwashed already.” Onew said to you and you smiled bitterly.

“I’m so pissed off last night I would have straggled him alive and he would be a dead meat by today if I didn't walked out of his house.” You growled angrily as the three boys looked at you, terrified by your words.

Jong Hyun walked into the cafeteria with Taemin and Krystal and he quickly took a hold of your chin as he scanned your face from side to side.

“Yah,yah! I’m not a dead fish in a market!” You yelled to him as he continued with scanning your face and the boys around you started to make fun of you as your heart couldn't stop beating so fast at his touch.

“Ehem,ehem!” Minho teased both you and Jong Hyun.

“All eyes are on you both already.” Key said in a sing song voice.

“That’s enough!” You swatted Jong Hyun’s hands away and he quickly plopped next to your seat.

“You know you looked prettier in that pink one.” Jong Hyun said and you rolled your eyes at him.

“What pink one?” Krystal asked you and Jong Hyun while you grumbled in your seat.

“Pink band aid.” Jong Hyun said monotonously and you munched on your food boringly at his words.

“I’ve never seen you in pink before.” Suddenly Key blurted out while your eyes almost fall from your socket.

“Pink? Urgh so not my color.” You said with an irked face of yours.

“So tell us about what L.Joe said to you last night.” Minho said and you took a sip of your water before you began to tell them what had happened the other night before in L.Joe’s house.

After you’d finished telling them the story, Key and Onew looked at each other with some kind of weird look that you could not even interpret that at all.

“What’s wrong?” You asked the both of them while they looked at you with an odd expression.

“Nothing.” Onew said blankly.

“L.Joe is so into her already I can feel that.” Key said and you nodded your head in agreement.

“He won’t slap me for nothing.” You said plainly as you stared at your food.

That Afternoon

“Team Yoon _____! Please gather in front of me now.” Mr.Jackson Wang called out your team members and the seven of you walked towards him to take your numbers.

“Alright! Nice to see you all today! So here’s your numbers. Just paste it on your shirts and then you can relax around until we call out your team for the fight.” Mr. Jackson said and he smiled to you as he gave the numbers to your team.

“Which team are we competing against?” Minho asked your P.E teacher and he laughed probably embarrassed by his silly mistake.

“Right I almost forgot about that. You’re fighting against...” Mr.Jackson said as he flipped the papers quickly as he scanned the paper.

“Team JB.” Your teacher said to you and you smiled at his words while the rest of your friends shrieked out upon hearing that name.

“Team JB? By JB you mean Jaebeom? That Jaebom guy and his team?” Krystal asked in shock as she looked at Mr.Jackson who was scratching his head.

“Yeah because only two groups applied for this championship and besides that they only have six person at the moment and one of you can be a back up.” Mr.Jackson said as he smiled sheepishly to Krystal.

“Oh man! That JB team man! They play it too rough!” Key added as he stomped his feet while you on the other hand were smiling like a retard since you like it. You loved the fact that you will be up against that JB Team. You’ve been watching them playing for quite sometime and it ticks you off when you watched them playing it too hard and rough since they were tough with muscles and all.

“So is this good,_____?” Onew asked you and you just gave him a smirk.

“Just like what I’d wanted.” You said with a huge smirk on your face while Key and Krystal looked at you with a ‘are-you-out-of-your-mind?!!’ expression planted on their faces.

“What?!!” Both of them shrieked in unison.

“Come on guys. It’s our first game. Have some faith on yourself, okay?” You said as you took your number sticker and you pasted it on your front shirt.

“Team Yoon _____. Please walk to Mr.Jackson now.” A voice could be heard from the speakers as you rolled your sleeves up.

“Come on guys. It’s time for some battle.” You said as you walked happily towards Mr.Jackson for some briefing before the game started.

After some briefing, you walked towards the basketball field with the rest of your members towards the opposite team. You shook hands with all six of the boys and they smiled evilly to you probably since you were a girl and also a team captain they must have think that they’ll win it easily.

“Look at what we have here. Yoon _____???” JB said as he shook your hands promising to play a fair game while making you a laugh stock with Jr. And Mark next to him.

“And you? JB?” You said mockingly as you smirked at him with your baddest smirk ever.

“You know what? You’re quite pretty for a girl so what about we grab some drink after I  win this game?” JB said while he touched your chin and you were about to push his hands away when Jong Hyun did that few seconds before you could.

“Hey! Hands off! She’s mine.” Jong Hyun hissed angrily to JB as he smirked at Jong Hyun, trying to make Jong Hyun pissed off by his actions.

And that’s what we called, a dirty start.

“It’s alright. Let’s grab some drink after this after we win this game, Jong Hyun.” You said to Jong Hyun and he smiled at your words while you on the other hand were trying to pissed JB off.

JB scoffed arrogantly as the referee blew the whistle, showing the game will start in one minute.

You then gathered around your team members in one circle as you gave your last words to your team.

“Right guys. So this is it. We’ll win this game and then we’ll represent our school!” Minho said and you smiled at his words.

“Don’t stress about it and play it just like how we normally did and you know, just enjoy.” You said to the six people in front of you and they smiled at your words.

“TEAM _____ FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!” The seven of you cheered and you get into your positions.

After 1 Hour

“And that’s it!!! Team _____ Wins!!!!!!!!!!” Mr.Jackson’s voice were ringing through out the basketball field with his loud shrieking voice that came out from the speakers.

“Yeay!!!!!!!!!!” The seven of you cheered happily as you high fived every each of them.

“OMG I can’t believe we beat that JB Team!!!” Key shrieked out and you smiled at him.

“See! I told you already! We can beat them if you trust yourself.” You said as you punch Key’s arm playfully.

Well truthfully, that JB team the hell out of them. They play it too rough rather than using their own skills in playing basketball and from the first ten minutes of the game, all seven of you could understand their body movements and tricks already.

For the results, your team could score 21 points in less than an hour and you’ve won it!!!

“Damn! I can’t believe we lose the game!” JB cried out and you looked at him who was staring at you with his hawk’s eye.

“Nice game,JB.” You said as you tried your best to cheer him up but he walked away from you as soon as you said that. He walked off with his teams.

*He really have some issues with losing. Gah!!*

“So Team _____! Congratulations! From now on, you’re officially The Basketball Team of SM High Elite School!!!” Mr.Jackson said in full excitement.

“Yeay!!!” The seven of you cheered happily and you smiled at your success.

“So from now on, all seven of you will be coached by me, Jackson Wang aka The Wild and y basketball coach of SM High Elite School.” Mr.Jackson said while he wiggled his eyebrows at all seven of you as you all laughed at his joke.

“Practice will be starting from tomorrow on wards at evening in here.” Mr.Jackson continued as you nodded your head.

“So have fun! Bye!” He said as he walked away from the seven of you.

“Let’s celebrate guys!” Minho cheered and you agreed at his words.

“Who’s going to treat us this time?” Taemin asked and you grinned at his words.

“Put that on me.” You said as you hugged the basketball around your arms safely.

“Really? Okay!!!” They cheered happily and you smiled at them, well until Jong Hyun whispered to you.

“I thought you said you’ll buy me a drink? Only me?” Jong Hyun asked you and you scoffed at him.

“I did and now let’s add some five more people.” You said to him and he cringed his nose at you.

*That’s cute.*

Wait,what?!

“You know I really thought it will be only the two of us.” Jong Hyun said as he pouted his lips.

“Whatever.” You said as you blew a raspberry at his words.

That guy is really something.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Huhu late update! :D :D