Chapter 11: Memories

I Fall In Love With A Tomboy???

Jong Hyun’s POV

“Hyung! Let’s go and play football!” Taemin said cheerfully.

“Okay I’m in!” Minho beamed.

As usual Minho would never rejected anything that involved with football. Aish this guy. He would never reject this kind of suggestions.

“Yeah sure. Let’s go. It’s been a while since the five of us played football together, though.” Onew-hyung said.

“I’m in but I’ll just be the goal keeper. I’ve just got my nails done yesterday.” Key said.

“Aish this guy.” Minho said mockingly to Key.

“What? Men need some manicure too.” Key said while blowing his nails.

“What about you, Jong Hyun? Are you in?” Onew-hyung asked me.

“I’ll pass for today.” I said while munching my chips boringly.

“Hmm. If you say so.” Onew-hyung said.

“Okay lets go guys! I’ll beat ya’ll today again as usual, hahaha!” Minho said proudly.

“Yeah,yeah whatever.” Key said boringly.

The four of them walked out of my house and I slammed my face on my couch. Staring at the white ceiling with beautiful sculptured patterns blankly.

*Aish! I still miss her no matter what!*

I toss and turned around feeling miserable. Loving her was easy but missing her was the hardest part to endure.

Flashback Moment

“Oppa! Yah! You said you love me! Come on!” A sweet girl standing next to Jong Hyun  said with a pout.

She looked so cute and beautiful as usual. Nothing can compare to her beauty.

“Okay, okay! I’ll get it for you.” Jong Hyun smiled to her and he ran quickly towards the shop. He went in for a couple of minutes and he walked back out with a huge teddy bear in his arms.

“Here you go.” Jong Hyun said as he gave the huge teddy bear to the girl.

“Thank you, oppa! You’re the best!” The girl beamed out cheerfully.

“Where’s my gift then?” Jong Hyun asked the girl while he pointed his index finger to his left cheek.

The girl giggled cutely and stood up on her toes and she gave Jong Hyun a kiss on his left cheek. Both of them looked at each other and smiled lovingly.

“Together…” Jong Hyun said.

“FOREVER!” The girl said continuing Jong Hyun’s words.

End Of Flashback.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'll update more tonight!!