Chapter 21: Teamwork

I Fall In Love With A Tomboy???

Your POV

You walked casually down the hall when you saw Minho walking on the opposite side of you with Jong Hyun. Minho smiled happily towards you while Jong Hyun just looked at you expressionless, probably he was still shocked by the reality that you actually lived just five houses from his house.

You smiled back at Minho and you looked at Jong Hyun boringly. 

“Hey ______!” Minho greeted you with a smile.

“Hey Minho!” You greeted him back.

“So I heard from Jong Hyun that the both of you are working together for your Bio assignment?” Minho asked you.

“Unfortunately... Yes.” You said as you let out a small sigh.

“Hey I’m suffering more than you so stop sighing!” Jong Hyun said annoyed by your reaction.

You glared at him and Minho smiled happily watching the two of you quarreled.

“Looks like we’ll have to go now. Class is starting soon.” Minho said while he took a look at his watch.

“Yeah me too.” You nodded.

You walked away towards your History’s class direction when you turned your head back towards them, almost forgetting something important.

“Hey Jong Hyun! I’ll see you after school at the lab. Bring your stuffs too.” You said to him loudly since he was quite far away from you.

Both Minho and Jong Hyun turned their heads to looked at you. You looked at Jong Hyun waiting for his answer.

“Whatever.” Jong Hyun said as he continued to walked away.

Minho jogged to you and he smiled warmly.

“By whatever, he means yes.” Minho said trying to translate Jong Hyun’s words earlier.

“Really? How do you even understand that alien’s language?” You asked Minho back because you really cannot understand that guy’s words.

“I know him.” Minho said and he winked to you and he walked off towards Jong Hyun’s direction earlier.

You looked at them disappearing from your eye sight as you let out a big sigh. 

*Whatever* you said to yourself as you walked out of the hall towards your class.

Jong Hyun’s POV 

During recess, I went to hang out with boys as usual. Minho, Key and Onew were talking about Taemin’s weird behaviour for the past few days. Taemin was no where in sight so the four of us were discussing about his changes.

“Look. Taemin is so weird nowadays. After we played basketball with _____ and Krystal, Taemin’s been acting so weird.” Key said while munching his meatball.

The four of us nodded as we took a bite of our foods.

“Yesterday, he kept on staring at the window in class, during calculus! I mean him and Calculus are like BFF’s but yesterday was so surreal. He didn't give a damn about the study session.” Minho said as he told what had happened to him when he peeped on Taemin’s class.

“I think... He’s in love!” Onew suddenly blurted out.

The three of us widened our eyes as we stared at Onew with a surprise looked planted on our faces.

“WHAT?!!” The three of us shrieked out.

“Shusshhhhh!!!” Onew silenced us as he slapped Key’s left shoulder since he yelled the loudest.

“Any evidence and who is that lucky girl?” Minho asked curiously.

“I think...it’s _____...” before Onew could finished his words, Key and Minho interrupted his words.

“YOON _____?!!” Key and Minho yelled.

Onew face palmed his head as he tried to calmed down. I was quite shocked that Taemin has a feeling towards that tomboy too.

“YAH PABO! NO! NOT HER! Aish!” Onew scolded us as he scratched his head angrily.

Onew took a sipped of his juice and he continued his talk.

“I think it’s _____’s friend! Her friend!” Onew said as he regained his calmness.

“Krystal?” Key asked Onew for confirmation.

Onew nodded his head as Minho smiled sheepishly.

Minho’s POV 

I was glad to hear that it was not _____ but it was Krystal. I had no idea why am I so scared that when I heard Onew-hyun said _____’s name earlier. I let out a huge sigh and smiled.

“I think that’s true. Taemin had been acting so weird since he was teamed up with Krystal.” I said agreeing with Onew-hyung’s words.

“Well we should go and ask him ASAP!!!” Key said fulled with excitement.

“Wait! I think we should ask _____ about this since Krystal and _____ are best friends. She might knew about Krystal’s true feelings.” I said.

Just like on cue, I saw _____ walked into the cafeteria with few books in her hands. 

“Hey _____’s here.” I said as I pursed my lips towards _____’s direction.

Key than called her name out and she turned her head towards our direction. She showed a hand sign which meant ‘wait for a while’ as she walked towards the food counter and bought some french fries.

After paying, she walked towards our seats and I moved a bit giving her some space to sit next to me.

She sat next me and all eyes were fixed on her.

“Hey guys. What’s up with the staring at me like I’m a zombie or something?” She asked obvious aware with our staring.

Your POV

You were walking towards the school’s cafeteria since you were craving for french fries. You asked Krystal to join you but she rejected your offer because she have something to do which you have no idea what it were.

You walked towards the food counter to buy your french fries when you heard someone called out your name loudly from your right direction. You looked at the owner’s voice and it was Key. He motioned you to go to their place and you showed a sign to ask them to wait up.

You brought your fries and you went to their place. Minho gave you some space to seat so you plopped next to him without any question. As soon as you put your books down, all eyes were fixed to you like you’ve just made some mistake or something like that.

You munched your french fries when you asked them, “Hey guys. What’s up with the staring at me like I’m a zombie or something?”

Onew then coughed a bit and he nudged Key’s arm.

“What?” Key asked Onew.

“Ask her.” Onew said and Key nodded his head.

“So _____. We called you here bacause we have something important to ask you.” Key said while he looked at you deeply.

“O...kay.” You said cautiously.

“It’s about our Taemin-nie.” Minho added.

“What’s up with him? Is he okay? I didn't see him anywhere today.” You said with a worried tone. It was true that you didn't see him at all on that day.

“He’s here but he went somewhere which I didn't know where.” Onew said truthfully.

You nodded and you continued to listen to what they said to you.

“The thing is, we all think that he’s acting weird this week since... We played basketball together.” Key said and you listened carefully.

“We think, well actually Onew-hyung here thinks that he’s in love with your friend, Krystal and that’s why he’s been acting so weird nowadays.” Minho continued with his explanation.

You dropped your mouth when you heard what Minho had just said. You blinked your eyes few times before you managed to talk back.

“So, what do you think?” Jong Hyun asked you while staring at you.

“You know what. Now I realised why Krystal was so busy with her stuffs during recess. Maybe...” You said slowly as you scratched your head.

“Maybe what?” Key asked you.

“Erm... I’ve promised that I wont tell anyone about this especially you guys.” You said as you munched your fries quietly.

“Oh My God just tell us now! I’m so curious I might die because of this!” Key shrieked hysterically.

“Aish... But you guys must promise me not to tell Taemin! I’m dead serious about this!” You warned them.

The four guys around you gulped their saliva as they nodded their heads to keep it as a promise.

“Krystal has been crushing over Taemin since ages.” you said as you stared at them one by one.

“HOLY SH...!!!” Key was about to screamed loudly when you closed his mouth with the palm of your hands as you shushed him.

“Yah shut up will ya?!!” you scolded him and Key mouthed a ‘sorry’ to you.

“This is great news guys! Are you thinking like what I’m thinking right now?” Minho asked happily.

“What?” You asked him dumbly.

“Taemin likes her too and that means...” Minho said.

“WHAT!!!” Now it was your turn to screamed back.

“Yeah Taemin-nie has been in love or more like smitten by Krystal since the first time he laid his eyes on her.” Onew said as he smiled cheekily.

“Wow DAEBAK!!!” You said happily as you clapped your hands.

“So... That means, we need to do something to make them be together!!!” Key chirped happily.

The five of you nodded and smiled happily agreeing with Key’s suggestion.

“So, here’s the plan.” Onew said and everyone listened to him intently.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yeay Chapter 21!!!!!!!!!!! Thank u for supporting!!! ><