Chapter 50: Not So Peaceful Peace

I Fall In Love With A Tomboy???

Your POV

You walked back home with a basketball around your left arm as you walked down the night road peacefully alone. Usually Jong Hyun would be by your side, probably blabbering about something next to you while you listened to him boringly, but somehow, walking down the road alone felt so... LONELY.

*Aish I must have been so tired, that’s all.*

You continued with your walking and once you reached your house, you walked past it and your feet brought you to... Jong Hyun’s house. You stood there, in front of his house gate doing nothing but just looking at his house. The windows were closed and all curtains were pulled down and strangely, the lights were off too. You brought your eyes towards his car park and his car was there, not moving an inch at all.

*Is he out or is he asleep?*

*But there’s not even a light on in there!*

*Oh God. Let’s just go home already, ______.*

You walked back to your house, few feet away and when you walked into the living room, you were encountered with your...mom.

“Oh Eomma? You’re back early today. Where’s Appa?” You greeted her and she gestured you to sit next to her on the couch with a smile.

“He’s upstairs, having a quick shower. Did you eat dinner already?” She asked you as she patted your hair lovingly. Well, you really gotta enjoy that moment since your mom was always busy to spend some of her time with you and it’s rare to get patted in the head by her like this. And because of that, you let her to caressed your hair where usually you will hate it when someone touches you like that.

“Not yet. Just got back from extra practice with this.” You said as you spun the basketball on your fingers while she smiled at you.

“Great! So I heard the first game was on tomorrow?” She asked you and you nodded your head at her words.

“Yup.” you said.

“So I heard this news about your fight with L.Joe. Care to share it to me?” She asked you as she shut the TV off, focusing on you.

*Yikkssss!!!*

“Did oppa told you?” you asked her back, not answering her question at all.

“Yes, but they just told me the main points only.” Your mom said as she gestured you to tell her about the story from the top.

“Just...there’s this one girl named Taeyeon who once, had become my friend’s girlfriend.” you started and she nodded her head with a small ‘hmm.’

“So, that friend of mine is Jong Hyun, the guy that lives five houses away from us and that girl is a...what do you call that? A gold digger?” You said and your mom nodded again.

“, if you wanna call her, I don’t mind.” Your mom said and you laughed at her joke. Well, she was indeed a , no doubt!

“So I found them in the new cafe down the road while I was with Jong Hyun, you know we just went there to grabbed some bubble tea and all. Then I saw him and that girl. So the next day, I told him about that girl that she was a gold digger and all but L.Joe got mad at me and he slapped me in the face.” You said as you looked at your mom for some kind of reaction but she just pouted her lips and said, ‘Aigoo, pity my baby girl, I’ll slap him next time so don’t worry.”

“Pftt Eomma! Let me slap him back. I’ll be glad to do that.” You said to your mom as she laughed it off.

“So now he found out that Taeyeon was a gold digger and he apologized to you?” Your mom asked and you nodded.

“Twice. But I still hate him.” You said as you blew a sigh.

“You know what, in this life, there’s no single person that has never done a single mistake. The only difference is whether the mistake that they make is a big one, or a small one. And from what I see, L.Joe had only done a tiny mistake by falling in love with that Taeyeon girl but he made a huge mistake in slapping you.” Your mom said as she patted your back.

“I know that.” You mumbled slowly.

“So why don’t we give him a second chance? Maybe it’s still hard for you to forget that he slapped you but why don’t we try to forgive him slowly? Maybe you know, you can go and ask him to treat you two slices of cheesecake for the first step?” Your mom said as she gave you a suggestion.

“Yeah, that’s right. He’s my cousin after all.” You said as you shrugged your shoulders.

“That’s my girl! Now don’t stress up and go eat your dinner and take some bath and good luck for tomorrow! Make sure you guys win the game!!!” Your mom said cheerfully as she gave you a small hug.

“Thanks Eomma. It’s nice talking to you.” You said as you gave her a hug too.

“That’s what an Eomma should do.” She said as she kissed your head.

The Next Day

“Morning everyone? Whoa ya’ll get up so early today? Are you that excited for the first round?” Jackson said as soon as he saw the seven of you standing next to the small bus for your trip to the basketball field in Cube Sports High School. And yes, that’s where you’ll meet your enemies! Well, your opponent to be exact! :P

“Yes coach!” All seven of you said in unison.

Well, maybe not all seven of you since Jong Hyun was wearing his cold look on his face since earlier. You were so glad to see him on that day since he totally ignored you after you and him had a little fight few days ago and somehow...you missed him...A LOT!!!

*Wait what are you thinking right now Yoon _____???!!!*

“Alright! That’s good! So let’s go now!!!” Jackson cheered happily as the eight of you got into the small bus.

You were the last person to walked into the bus and of course the only empty seat was the one next to... Kim Jong Hyun! =.=   =.=

He was sitting at the back seat, the seat where your will get hurt when the bus walked into a bumper and all and yes, that’s the only empty seat available. You walked towards him slowly and you plopped next to him in total silence.

While Jong Hyun on the other hand was totally immersed in his music with two earphones plugged into his ears. You sat there comfortably, not giving a damn about him at all since the both of you had a ‘little’ fight few days ago and don’t even remind me about that! But you somehow felt nervous sitting next to him.

*Should I say hi to him?*

God why are my palms sweating???!!!*

After you and Minho had a long chat in the library, you did think that you should be the one to apologized to him first since overall, he did that for your own sake and even though you disapproved his works, he still helped you in this. So by that, you planned that you’ll apologized to him after the game at his house or somewhere else just after you’d finished the game later on.

Thirty Minutes Later

“Man this school is HUGE!!!” Key said loudly as he scanned the whole school area with his bare eyes in enthusiasm.

Well, once you stepped your foot out, you did realised that the school was huge and beautiful and all until...you walked into the indoor basketball field near the gym section of the school!!!

That place was...GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!

The lights were so beautiful and the hoops were so brand new like in your eyes and the floors were exactly like the one in the NBA Championship or something!

“Why didn't our school have this?!” You said and all eyes were fixed on you.

“Did I said something wrong?” You asked them.

“No. The one standing behind you...is wrong.” Onew said as he pointed to a guy who was standing behind you...dangerously too close. You turned your head to peek a look at it and it was just a guy, probably one of the players too. Meh! =,=

“What are you doing, standing too close to me?” You asked him and he smiled coyly towards you.

“Hey. Are you from...SM High Elite School?” He asked you and you nodded your head blankly. I mean duh it was pasted on your shirt for God’s SAKE!!!

“Hi. My name is Nam Woohyun. I’m from Woolim Arts High School. You’re so dazzling like a bright sunlight that I had no choice but to run to you.” He said as he gave you the iest smile he’d ever gave to anyone.

“I’m Yoon ______ and I’m not interested in a big fat player like you.” You said as you gave him a smirk while Woohyun looked at you, dumbfounded.

“Interesting. You’re the first girl to said that to me among hundreds of them.” Woohyun cooed.

“My pleasure.” You said as you walked away from him.

“Did you just shooed him away just like that?” Key asked you.

“Duh...that kind of guy is such a waste of time. And that’s why I prefer my hair way shorter than this!” You exclaimed as Key gave you a disapproving look.

“No-uh-uh! You can’t cut your hair. You have to look like a girl when you are one!” Key babbled.

“Yeah,yeah,yeah.” You said as you walked towards your designated seat with your friends back.

Jong Hyun’s POV

What the hell is that guy doing behind ______?!!

“No. The one standing behind you...is wrong.” Onew-hyung said as he pointed his index finger to a guy??? Behind her???

“What are you doing, standing too close to me?” _____ asked him while that guy just gave her a flirty smile. Damn that guy!!! Tsk!!!

“Hey. Are you from...SM High Elite School?” He asked you and she nodded her head.

“Hi. My name is Nam Woohyun. I’m from Woolim Arts High School. You’re so dazzling like a bright sunlight that I had no choice but to talk to you.” He said as he gave her that y/gagged smile to her.

“Hey let’s go and sit over there. She knows how to handle that kind of prob.” Minho whispered to me and the rest of us walked to our designated seats, leaving her with that Woohyun guy.

And I didn’t pay any attention to her anymore after that or whatsoever she said to that guy. Few minutes later, she walked towards our seat as she pulled her hair off of her face. I gotta say she looked...pretty no matter what.

“Did you just shooed him away just like that?” Key asked her as soon as she walked to our seats.

“Duh...that kind of guy is such a waste of time. And that’s why I prefer my hair way shorter than this!”She said and I’m glad to hear Key said this,“No-uh-uh! You can’t cut your hair. You have to look like a girl when you are one!” Key babbled.

“Yeah,yeah,yeah.” She said boringly and we sat there watching the first team to fight which was from Boys Republic High School and another all boys school named Boyfriends United High School??? Yeah the names are so weird when I heard it so let’s just watch the game without complaining about their school’s names.

2 Hours Later

“SM High Elite School Team and Woolim Arts High School Team please proceed to the referee along with your coaches, thank you.” The loud voice could be heard from all the huge speakers and don’t ask me whose voice was that! Probably one of the teachers voice I think. =,=

“We’re going against that school?” Key asked _______ and she nodded her head.

“I guess so.” She answered shortly.

“Not bad.” Minho said with a smirk, and well, I don’t care that much who we were supposed to go against to. =,=

Your POV

“Alright guys and girls, let’s play a clean fight shall we?” The referee said before both teams including your team did a hand shake with all seven of them.

You were the first to greet the Woolim Arts High School Team members and well oh well you found that Woohyun guy was there too and once you reached him, he shook his hands and of course he wouldn't let go of your hands so easily.

“Hey we meet again!” He exclaimed cheerfully like the both of you were best friends or something.

“Yeah,yeah. Now let go of my hands already.” You said boringly and he tighten his grip on you.

“Do you wanna be my girlfriend?” He suddenly blurted out and you gave him your cold look.

“Dude seriously? We’re like five minutes away from our first round of the game and you’re asking me some rubbish question over here?” You asked him and he gave you a wink and you swear you would already puke on that moment if the referee didn't blow his whistle to Woohyun to let go of your hands.

“I’ll be looking forwards to play with you.” He said as he tuck a strand of your hair to your left ear as you swatted his hands away.

“Shut up.” You said boringly and all six of his other team mates laughed at Woohyun’s big failure at seducing you.

Jong Hyun’s POV

“What the is that guy doing with _____?” Krystal hissed as she glared at Woohyun who was...seducing her or something at the front as I blew a sigh.

“Looks like that Woohyun guy got his eyes on her already.” Key said and I gulped.

“Man she’s so hard to get.” Woohyun said as soon he let go of her hands and it was my turn to shook his hands and I gave him a death glare as he looked at me with a big question mark on his face. Somehow we did a staring competition for a few minutes and we stopped glaring at each other when Minho nudge my arm and I quickly gave him one last glare before I proceed to the next person.

“Ready? GO!!!” The referee said as he blew the whistle and the game is ON!

The first thirty minutes, we managed to score eight points but somehow I noticed that Woohyun was always standing behind _____ or somewhere near her! I mean I know she’s a strong competitor but that does not mean that he can followed her everywhere! He’s not her bodyguard or whatsoever!!!

One hour after that, we’d managed to be the lead and we’re neck to neck with the Woolim Arts High School Team with few pints away from winning it.

Your POV

“Hey ______. Do you wanna grab some drink with me after the game? I don’t mind if we lose or we win so what do you think?” Woohyun blabbered in front of you and you were so busy with the basketball in your hands and the difference between your team’s points and Woolim Arts High School Team’s points were differ by just two points and you have no time to reply to his questions at all!

“Shut up will you? I’m trying to play here!” You hissed to Woohyun and he chuckled at you and suddenly you tripped over his foot and you fell flat on the floor...on Woohyun!

The referee blew a whistle to stopped the game as all eyes were fixed on you both.

“Are you alright?” Minho asked you as he helped you to stand up on your feet again and you gave him a reassuring smile.

You then turned your head to Woohyun who was smiling like a retard probably enjoying the fact that you accidentally fell ON him!!!

“Yah YOU!!! STOP MESSING AROUND with me already and put your head in the game!” You half shouted to him and you almost pushed his body down the floor back when you tried your best to remain calm.

“Let’s take five first everyone.” The referee said and you walked towards your seat for a quick rest.

“What happened earlier?”  Onew asked you and you just blew a huge sigh.

“Nothing...he just...disturbed me.” You answered his question as you took a sip of your drink.

“That’s alright We’ll win this so don’t worry.” Onew said as he patted your back and you gave him a small smile.

Five minutes flew by very quickly and in no time you’re back on the game with your team mates. You pulled your hair to your back as you tied it into a small pony tail and you pulled your sleeves up as you eyed the basketball in Hoya’s hands with your fiery eyes.

You ran towards him as you tackle him and you managed to get the ball back and you quickly ran towards your rim and you scored a three points mark in a blink of an eye. And...well, you won the game already.

“Yeah!!!” Your team mates cheered out happily as they hugged you while you on the other hand just smiled it off as usual. And that’s how you score a game when you’re pissed off.

Woolim Arts High School Team members then walked to you as they smiled at you and your team mates at your success.

“Congrats for winning against us. Good luck on the second round!” The leader of their team, Sungkyu said as he shook his hands with yours and the rest of your team mates.

“I’m sorry for disturbing you earlier but I really meant that. Wanna grab some drink with me later?” Woohyun said as he wrapped his hands around your shoulders and you quickly pry his hands off.

“Maybe next time. I’m not that kind of girl.” You said as you pry his hands off and Woohyun chuckled at your actions.

“Man you’re so different than other girls.” Woohyun said.

“He’s like the hottest guy in our school and you’re the first to reject him.” Hoya said after he congratulated you on your winning.

“I’m glad I was your first.” You said with a smirk and all of you laughed after that and somehow you became friends with them already. On the other hand, Jong hyun was just staring at you and them with a cold face of his. In no time, your relationship with Woolim Arts High School Team members turned out good and of course you ignored Woohyun’s tricks in seducing you. That man just never gives up! =.=

You then turned your head towards Jong Hyun and he was not even looking at your direction and somehow he was staring at some group of girls and that made your heart ache.

*Urgh whatever!*

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I know I didn't update anything and I'm sorry for that cuz I was so busy watching the TV waiting for the news about the lost of an Air Asia Plane and the crazy flood that's been going on for weeks in my country here (but not my house area) and my village were totally drowned by the water up till you can't see my grandma's rooftop at all and of course I've been doing other stuffs too yesterday and I slept early so I didn't managed to post anything so yeah. Please pray for my country and the lost of the plane and also I'm so sorry for the late update and hope you enjoy this two updates!!!! Pls leave some comments too!!!