Chapter 10: Chicken Wings

I Fall In Love With A Tomboy???

Jong Hyun’s POV

I was lying on the couch while watching some random movies. I was munching on my chips when my front door burst open with the four of my friends. Barging into my house like it was theirs. =__=

“Yo hyung!” Taemin said and plopped himself next to me as he took some of my chips without even asking.

“What are you guys doing here?” I asked them.

“Just hanging out, dude.” Minho shrugged and he took the remote and he switched the channel. Withou asking me any permission again as usual.

“Hey I’m hungry. What do you have in here?” Onew-hyung asked as he opened the fridge.

“Oooo I see chicken.” Onew said smiling like a retard. =,=

“Hyung let me cook it for you. I know this new recipe for spicy chicken wings!” Key said while clapping his hands.

“Yeah Key-hyung! Let’s get cooking!” Taemin yelled happily and the three of them walked out of the living room and went to the kitchen leaving me and Minho alone at the living room.

“So, how’re you doing?” Minho asked me.

He looked at me and I just shrugged.

“Nothing much.” I said calmly while continued munching my chips.

“Hey did you see your brand new locker?” Minho asked me with a sheepish smile.

“Yeah. Thanks for that.” I thanked Minho.

“You’re thanking me? Wow! It’s been ages since the last time I heard you said that to me or to anyone else! What’s going on here?” Minho wiggled his eyebrows playfully.

“Hey it’s just a word to appreciate your work, okay?” I said boringly.

“Okay. But this is the first thanks I’ve heard  since she left you.” Minho said while not looking at me in the eyes.

I looked at him with my sharp glance.

“Just saying.” Minho shrugged his shoulders and walked towards the kitchen joining his fellow team mates cooking in the kitchen.

I let out a sigh as I took a look towards the kitchen. Loud banging and cluttering sound of utensils can be heard. I shook my head and blew a raspberry.

After half an hour, they managed to finish up their tasks as I exhaled feeling grateful that there were no fire or dead man in the kitchen. Taemin called me to join them to eat. I walked towards the dining room and I sat on one of the chair.

The five of us took a bite on Key’s new chicken wings recipe. All eyes were fixed on Key.

“I have to say that this actually tasted quite good!” Taemin beamed out cheerfully and gave Key a high five.

“Thums up, dude!” Minho said.

“ Hyung? Is it good?” Key asked Onew-hyung worriedly.

“Yah I have no time to talk right now.” Onew-hyung said while eating his chicken wings hungrily.

They laughed at Onew-hyung’s attitude. I smiled  slightly as I took another bite and enjoyed the chicken wings.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Short update. :3