Chapter 31: Thinking Hard

I Fall In Love With A Tomboy???

Your POV

You climbed the stairs ever so slowly as your shoulders lowered in sadness and confusion. You walked into your room, passing your brothers’ room which was empty at the moment since the both of them were still in college, studying.

You closed the door behind you as you plopped yourself onto your bed, You lied there flat on your back as you stared at the white, empty ceiling.

You let out a big sigh as you remembered what had just happen a few moments ago.

You parted with his kiss as you stared back at him in shock. Jong Hyun looked back at you as he widened his eyes too. Probably wasn't expecting to do that at all but somehow he did it. Jong Hyun opened his mouth as he was trying to formed a word to say to you but you were scared and shocked all mixed together at that moment.

“Yoon..._____. I’m...I’m...” Jong Hyun stuttered as he looked at you.

You were scared that he might said that the whole kissing thing was a mistake or he would apologize to you for his madness or maybe he would said that he kissed you by the fact that he was frustrated by his ex’s action or something like that.

You quickly grabbed your bag as you dashed out from the roof top. You ran as fast as you could as you ignored by the fact that school’s session wasn't even done yet.

And here you were, lying on the bed lifelessly. Looking at the white, pale ceiling as you hold your chest, feeling your racing heartbeat.

*It’s beating so fast.*

You lied there as the scene where Jong Hyun kissed you played in your mind endlessly.

Jong Hyun’s POV

“Let it all out. You’ll fell better like this. Just cry, I won’t mind at all.” _____said as she caresses my back with her right hand.

Right then, when she said those words. Those words reminded me about how my mom would say to me if I was hurting or felt painful.

Eomma would always said that if I hurt my knees when I played the bicycle or when I hurt myself from falling.

I had no choice but felt touched by her words as I let my myself drown in my tears.

I looked at her in the eyes after I’ve felt a little bit eased after crying my heart out. Truthfully, I’ve never cried in front of anyone before except to myself and the SHINee boys which I’ll only showed my tears at them without crying as bad as this!

But somehow, I felt calm and ease as she mentioned those words to me as if I felt save and sound when she was caressing my back with her hand.

Unknowingly, I’ve stopped crying after a short period of time as I looked at _____’s face. She looked sad and I could even see a few tears rolled down her perfectly flawless cheeks as my heart started to beat faster like the days before.

Without thinking anything, I grabbed her chin as I pulled her closer to me and... I kissed her.

I, KIM JONG HYUN KISSED YOON _____!!!

That was surreal but the kiss made me almost fainted! But somehow, kissing her felt different than kissing my ex girlfriend. It had more sparks and more effects to my whole system which I have no idea why would that be happening.

But she quickly broke the kiss as she ran down the stairs which left me there sitting in blur. I’ve realised about my mistake as I tried to find her but she was gone. Probably ran out of school. I let a huge sigh as I walked back home too.

*Should I apologize to her?*

*Was I being rude?*

*Did I scared her?*

*Did kissing her was a big mistake?*

*But it felt good!!!*

*Aish you pabo!!!*

*Should I go to her house and see her???*

*Is she angry?*

*Why the hell did I kissed her?!!*

I ruffled my hair hysterically in frustration as I sat on the side of my bed. I looked at no where in particular as my mind kept on roaming with thoughts.

“Kim Jong Hyun. Are you...in love...with her???” I asked myself as I felt my heart beating fast, again.

Your POV

You vision turned bright and clear when you opened your eyelids when you felt someone touched your forehead. You rubbed your eyes groggily as you looked at the person in front of you. It was you’re brother, C.A.P.

“Hey are you okay?” C.A.P asked you with a hint of worried as he looked at you lying in bed since he got back home in the afternoon.

“I’m okay.” You said as you tried to sat up but your brother stopped you quickly.

“Your forehead is hot. I think you have a fever.” He said as he touched your forehead again.

You looked at him as he walked out of your room.

“I’ll get the meds. You stay put in here.” C.A.P said before he dashed out from your room.

You looked at the time in your phone and it showed 9pm which was way too late for your dinner and you haven’t even ate your lunch yet. You got up from your bed as you walked into the bathroom. Even though your were having a light cold, you still have the energy to walk and even run not like some other people who will just sit in the room and sleep for the whole day and do nothing.

You peeked down the stairs as you smelled some pleasant smell that made your stomach grumbled loudly.

*I’m hungry.*

You walked down the stairs and you found C.A.P in the kitchen along with Chunji. He was chopping some vegies while Chunji was stirring some soup in the pot on the stove. You looked at them while hiding behind the wall as you felt touched by their hard work by cooking for you just because of your light fever.

You felt guilty for just watching them without doing anything and because of that, you walked into the kitchen with a big grin pasted on your face. Chunji and C.A.P looked at you.

“Yah who told you to come here?” C.A.P asked you as he continued with his chopping work.

“I smelled something good so I got hungry and went down.” You said as you shrugged your shoulders.

“You should go and sit there. It’s almost done.” Chunji said as he stirred the soup after C.A.P had put in the vegies into the soup.

“Okay.” You answered him as you took a sit next to C.A.P at the dining table.

After ten minutes of waiting, you finally got to taste your brothers’ awesome cooking. You took a sip of the soup as you smiled in bliss.

“Ahh this is the best soup in the world!” You claimed as you showed to thumbs up to your brothers.

“Eat that up and after that take two of these and go to bed.” C.A.P said as he gave you a pill of antibiotic and a fever pill.

“And no need to go to school tomorrow. Just rest, okay?” Chunji continued as he took another sip of his soup.

“Okay.” You said as you nodded your head in agreement.

Just once in a while, why not you skipped a day of school and relax at home right? Besides, you couldn't even face Jong Hyun yet after what happened earlier.

*I really thought that we were in good terms but then he did that and things got worst.*

You ate in silent as you tried to shook the thoughts about Jong Hyun off of your mind.

Jong Hyun’s POV

I was resting in the living room while watching some random shows on the TV when the four uninvited guests walked into my house like it’s theirs!


”Yo Jong Hyun!!!” Onew-hyung yelled loudly as he walked into my house. The other three followed him behind.

“Yah you people! Is this even your house in the first place?!” I asked them angrily since they disturbed my privacy! I mean I was resting in peace and how dare those guys interrupted me just like that!

“You never changed your password, dude.” Minho said as he sat next to me on the couch.

*Well, that’s right though.*

The rest of them went to my kitchen and they probably rummaged my fridge for the foods and all as usual and they walked back to the living room with ice creams and chips. For the record, I haven’t even opened that ice cream yet!

“Let’s eat ice cream!” Taemin said as he dug into the ice cream.

The rest of us joined him too of course and Key finally broke the silence.

“Are you okay from earlier?” Key asked me as he took a spoon of ice cream.

I looked at him as I nodded.

“I’m good but I was shocked earlier though. Still felt the pain.” I said blankly.

“You okay now?” Onew asked next.

“Yeah I’m good now. I felt nothing towards her already.” I said as I ate the ice cream.

“Is she staying in our school or what?!” Taemin asked out of the blue.

“No. She’s just back for our Jong Hyun. Besides, she’s too old for high school already!” Key said and all of us laughed in bliss.

“You and your mouth!” Onew glared at Key playfully but he was the one who laughed too hard at that moment.

That was right. Taeyeon was older than me by a year and she’s probably in college right now or whatsoever. Who cares?

“Hyung. You should date someone after this.” Taemin said after he had stopped laughing.

“What. Why would I date someone?” I asked him back with a confuse looked on my face.

“You should date _____.” Onew said as he opened up a bag of BBQ chips in one swift motion.

“Wha...what?!!” I asked him back. Stuttered, for sure.

“You like her.” Minho said as he lift his right eyebrow to me.

*Is it THAT obvious?!!*

“Who said I liked her?” I asked as I looked at them intently.

“Seriously? Kim Jong Hyun? SE-RE-IOUS-LY?!!” Key asked me as he rolled his eyes.

“What the hell guys?!!” I yelled in frustrations.

“Look dude. I have no idea why were you so dumb in this but you do like her.” Key said as he shook his head in disbelief.

“I like her?” I asked them back in confusion.

Onew face palmed himself as Minho scratched his head in annoyance while Key almost threw a spoon on my face!

“Go and ask yourself. Do you felt comfortable with her? Do you like her voice? Her smile? Do you enjoyed being with her? Do you felt your heart racing when you were with her? Do you, Kim Jong Hyun?” Key bombarded me with multiple questions as he looked at me in the eye.

“Yes, yes, yes, yes, and err...yeah...” I answered him as the last question took me off guard.

*My heart did beat like crazy when I was with her.*

“There’s your answer.” Taemin said as he munched into his chips.

“I... like her?!!” I asked to no one in particular.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yeay another update!!! Ohmygosh I can't believe that I've reached chap 31!!!

Someone pls slap me!!!

Ok don't slap me!!! Haha thanks to the nice and inspiring comment!!!

I'll work harder for this fic and for the record I don't hate Kim Taeyeon at all.

I just chose her since I wanted someone with an innocent image something like that...teheee... :D :D