Chapter 55: Put Your Head In The Game

I Fall In Love With A Tomboy???

Your POV

“Unbelievable!” You hissed angrily as you looked at the seven people consisting of five boys and two girls walking towards their so called designated ‘VIP’ seats with their nose held up high. Talk about guys being y!

“Who the hell do they think they are?” Key growled angrily as he eyed those so called YG Private High School Basketball Team Members.

“Those skunks!” Krystal grumbled.

“Being rich makes people like us suffer!” Onew said as he rubbed his temple.

“Money can buy everything. Basically EVERYTHING!” Taemin said with his huge eyes as he emphasize the word everything.

“Money my !” Jong Hyun scoffed out loudly as he glared at the YG Private High School Basketball Team members angrily.

So let’s get back few hours before the seven of you got so mad and when you all felt like breaking their nose with your punches. Remember the story when Key talked about those rich dude from the YG Basketball Team? Yeah right! So this is what happened one hour earlier.

One Hour Before

“This school is SO made for rich idiots!” Key scoffed out loudly, not giving a damn about the people walking around him at all as he scanned the YG Private High School’s surroundings.

Well the school was sparkling clean and the paintings were all brand new like and the surroundings were nice and quiet but when you walked past few of their classes, it was like a whole new world!

The classes were so huge that you basically can build a huge jacuzzi or something while drinking some fruit punch in their class! I’m just saying!

However, despite the jacuzzi and drinking the fruit punch thingy, the people sitting in those classes were so wild and crazy but at the same time they studied? I mean the classes were fine and all and the students were famous for their intelligence as expected from this school but the REAL environment they were living with in the school was...out of the world!

You have no idea where those monkeys came from but they acted like animals! Few boys were jumping and hanging on the walls and some people were running around while some of them were sleeping but hey, that is way better than those who were running around...wait for it...wait for it...HALF !!!!

“The hell is wrong with this school?!” Krystal shrieked out as she covered her eyes from looking at a group of idiots running around only wearing their school’s pants around.

“I swear their IQ were only used while answering questions, NOT when they were done right after that!” Key said as he shook his head at those disgusted sights.

“Come on guys, let’s go!” Jackson called out as he showed the way towards their indoor basketball field.

“At least they have nice indoor gym?” Onew said as he lifted an eyebrow towards you.

“Just hoping they won’t act like some tarzans when they play, later.” You said as you dragged your feet into the indoor basketball field.

The eight of you waited for some time and by the time the speakers let out a voice, you started to focused on that.

“So today we will be having three teams from three different school.” The voice said.

“Duh!” Key grumbled next to you.

“And because of that, one team will get a ticket straight to the Final round!” The voice said excitedly as you could feel your blood started to boil in your veins.

“The lucky team that will go straight to the final’s is the basketball team from YG Private High School!!!” The male voice cheered out happily as the seven members of the YG Basketball Team walked down towards the judges as one of them which probably was their leader received a ticket, or more like a letter that was written ‘FREE PASS To FINAL ROUND’ on that.

After some more of chatting and growling from not only your team mates but from the other spectators from different schools too, the judges said that the game will start in fifteen more minutes and the only team that you were going against with was with the Born To Beat Basketball Team from Cube Sports High School where they had beaten up the other team from the first round of the game where you didn’t gave any attention to it since they played after your game with Woolim Arts High School and you went back home soon after that.

“Both teams please come forward to the center.” One of the jury said with a mike on his hands as your team walked to the center of the field along with the Born To Beat Basketball Team members too.

You shook your hands with their leader first, Eunkwang and surprisingly, he whispered something to you.

“Yoon _____-shi, if any of us win this game, let’s promise that we will beat that YG Team so badly in the Final Round. They’ve been such a bad for so long.” Eunkwang said right when you took his hand to greet him.

“I really hope that we both teams can beat their asses but I agree with you. One of us will beat them mercilessly.” You said as you nodded your head to him.

“Thank you. Let’s play a clean game.” Eunkwang said as he let go of your right hand and you proceed to the next person.

Jong Hyun’s POV

Two Hours Later

“Time’s up!!!” The referee said he blew his whistle loudly.

“21:19! SM High Elite School Wins!!!” The referee continued and the fourteen of us were sweating like crazy from the game but I was super glad that we won the game. That means that we will beat those YG’s so badly after this!

“Nice game.” Peniel said as he shook his hands with me.

“Thanks. You guys were great.” I said to him with a smile.

“So that means I’ll be waiting for the good news.” Eunkwang said as he walked towards ______ who was wiping her forehead with a small towel of hers.

“I’ll try my best for the finals.” She said to him.

“We’ll try our best!” Minho interrupted as he patted Eunkwang’s back.

“Thanks. Nice meeting you guys. Good luck!” Eunkwang said after all of us chatted for a while.

Jackson then ran towards us happily and we did a group hug with him.

“You guys were great! Now let’s go home and take a long rest.” Jackson said as he high fived each of us happily.

“Oh wait. I have something to do first so I’ll see you at the car park in a moment, okay?” Jackson said after he took his phone out from his pocket.

“Okay.” Taemin said to him and he quickly ran to who knows where.

“Let’s go guys.” Key said and the seven of us walked out of the indoor gym. Onew and Minho were leading us towards the car park by walking at the front while the five of us walked side by side behind them and surprisingly, we met those YG Team members, eye balling us from our head to toes with their sharp eyes. Well actually I think they were the ones who were expecting us at the car park. I’m just sayin’.

“Look who’s here.” The tall guy with an icy hair color said with a big fat smirk on his face as he gave us a look like we were some filthy people or something.

“SM High Elite High School which are well known for their handsome students.” One girl with a long hair with a long eye liner said as she fold her arms, giving us her y look.

“They are indeed.” Another girl with a short hair said with one raised eyebrow.

“Too bad we’re hotter than them.” Another guy with metallic white hair said as he laughed.

The seven of us just stood there looking at them with our bored looks planted on our faces like this. Period!

=.=   =,=   =m=   =.=   +.+   O.O  +,+

Mine is the third one. =m=

“Are you guys done?” _____ blurted out as she tapped her foot annoyingly at those five boys and at the two girls’ noisy voices. They looked at her with their glares and the two girls scoffed rudely at her.

“Not yet.” Both of them said in unison.

“Whatever.” ______ said boringly as she walked past them, totally ignoring them and we were about to followed her too when the girl with the long hair pulled her hands roughly.

“Don’t act so y, okay? You don’t know how bad we are.” She hissed to her and I was already on feet on my way to pry her dirty hands off of my girl when, “Make me.” _____ said to her and I practically face palm my forehead at her answer! Why on Earth would she be so like her at times like this? She should have just ignored that girl’s words!

“How dare you!” That long haired girl said and she was about to pushed _____ away but when she pushed her, she was the one who almost fell on the floor if the other girl didn’t gave her a support.

“Now do you know how bad I am? Right! If you guys wanna mess with us in the middle of this scorching hot place right in the car park, you guys are so dead wrong! We just finished the game like fifteen minutes ago and we were damn tired and the only thing I want now is some nice food SO WILL YOU PEOPLE BACK AWAY NOW???!!!” She said loudly to the them and the six of us were already gulping our saliva since she was already on the line where she will blew up in any minute and I’m just scared that she might have gone crazy or something! Remember her screaming in L.Joe’s house? Right! That was worst but this one was a ‘good’ one too!

Just like on cue, the seven of them backed away instantly and the seven of us walked past them well...quite easily I guess?

“Morons.” Key scoffed once we got into our ride.

“Those people are so...I don’t know.” Minho mumbled as he fanned himself with his towel.

“Hey, you okay?” Krystal asked ______ as she poked her arm.

“Huh? Yeah,yeah. I’m alright.” She said as she smiled to Krystal.

“Man, girl! You’re really scary back then.” Taemin said.

“I was? I was just asking them to back off.” ______ said as she shrugged her shoulders innocently.

*You called that ‘I was just asking them to back off’???!!!*

“But their faces were priceless!” Key said as he laughed hysterically and just like on cue, we all laughed too.

“Let’s go guys!” Jackson suddenly popped out and he started to drove us back home.

G Dragon’s POV

“How dare she said that to us!” CL hissed angrily as we walked back to our class.

“I’m so going to beat them!” Taeyang hissed too.

“Don’t worry guys. We’ll make them suffer.” I said with a smirk.

*I know what I’m going to do to you, Yoon ______.*

The Next Day

Your POV

“Hey _______!” Krystal called your name ever so loudly in the middle of the hallway as soon as you get down the stairs from your Calculus class on the third floor of your school building.

“Oh yo! What’s up?” You turned your head towards her voice’s direction once you heard her calling your name loudly, which even managed to grabbed other people’s attention too.

Krystal ran towards you and by the time she reached to you, she was already tired from running.

“Are you okay?” You asked her worriedly as she tried to catch some air.

“Yeah I’m okay. It’s just that I’m late for my next class but I have to tell you this.” Krystal said as she wiped a few drops of sweats from her forehead.

“What?” You asked her as you helped her to fixed her messy bangs.

“A girl from my class said that Jong Hyun wanted to see you at the rooftop right after class.” Krystal said once she managed to breathe.

“Really? At the rooftop? For what? I’ve just saw him and Taemin earlier. He didn’t said anything about seeing me at the rooftop afterwards.” You said as you felt weird from listening to krystal’s words. It was indeed weird since you saw him and Taemin walking on the second floor earlier and you just waved to him as usual since you had no time to chat with him and Jong Hyun was busy too at that time. He should have told you if he wanted to see you at the rooftop by himself if he wanted to.

*This is weird.*

“I don’t know but what I do know now is I’M FREAKING LATE FOR MY MUSIC CLASS!!! Bye!” Krystal shrieked out quickly and she ran up the stairs at a lightning speed once she took a look at her watch.

“Bye?” You said to no one since Krystal was already gone from your eye sight.

After School

“Where is this guy?” You said as you tapped your foot impatiently. You looked at your watch on your left wrist for the up tenth time and still there was no sign of him coming at any minute. You really need to go back home by now since you have tons of homework and your basketball practice in the evening too and you really need to finished it up quickly.

“Right! I have to do my homework ASAP! !” You grumbled as you quickly opened the rooftop’s doors and you ran down the stairs as quickly as possible. You reached at the second floor in mere seconds and when you made a sharp turn at the stairs, you suddenly felt like there were two hands pushing your body so hard that you lost your balance and you fell down the stairs. Hard.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jong Hyun you're making me CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

Fighting on your SOLO DEBUT!!! You're awesome!!!!

Enjoy these two updates!!!