Chapter 34: Facing Him

I Fall In Love With A Tomboy???

Your POV

You couldn't believe the fact that Minho even read the exact same book that you’d bought two years ago when you were struggling to go through your life with school and your emotional feelings and all. You got super excited when you saw that book in Minho’s hands and you quickly asked him stuffs regarding the book.

As you were talking with Minho about the book’s content happily, you heard Onew screaming from your behind. You turned your head to look at Jong Hyun who was walking to the opposite direction from your path.

“Yah Jong Hyun where are you going? Class is that way!!!” Onew-hyung yelled from your back as you looked at Jong Hyun.

*What’s up with that guy?*

“Hyung where is he going? Class is starting soon.” Key asked Onew as Onew shrugged his shoulders.

“Molla. He’s very weird today though. Happy at first and then furious couple minutes after that.” Onew said as he walked side by side with Key ignoring Jong Hyun’s sudden outburst.

“I think he’s jealous.” Key whispered to Onew but too bad you heard that since Key’s voice was loud.

*Jea...jealous? What for?*

*Aish why do you even care about him, Yoon _____!!! Get back to your senses!!!*

You practically said in your mind as you shook your head trying to pry off the thoughts about Jong Hyun from your mind. You walked towards your class as soon as you bid your goodbyes to your friends. You walked into your class lazily as you plopped onto one of the empty seats available in your class. You chose the most quiet place since you wanted to rest in peace and therefore you chose a seat near the windows.

The school’s field can be clearly seen from your seat as you saw couple of students walking and running on the field. You’re eyes were fixed on the view outside of your class when your teacher walked into the class noisily with her loud heels’ sound which were so loud it could grabbed anyone’s attention on the spot.

“Let’s start the class!” You teacher said cheerfully as you blew a raspberry.

2 Hours And A Half Later

You were on your way out from your class earlier when your teacher called out your name even before you could step out of the class. You turned your head as you looked at your teacher.

“Yes?” You asked her politely as you looked at her.

She was busy with her papers as she packed up her stuffs. As she was packing up, she stopped midway as she looked at you with a warm smile.

“Yoon _____. Look at you! You’re so big now!” Your teacher said as she patted your back.

*Err...o...kay...*

“Thank you... I guess?” You said as you had no idea what to replied to her words.

“So, the thing is... I’ve been paying some attention on you lately and it looks like you’re having some problem lately.” She said as she looked at you in the eye.

“Err...nothing much, seonsaengnim.” You said as you smiled a bit.

“I have no intention at all in invading your privacy and your life but somehow, I missed the old you, Yoon _____.” She said as she looked at you with a warm smile.

“Err...yeah. I’ll try my best to solve my problems, seonsaengnim. Thank you for the advice.” You said as you bowed politely and walked out from the class after she gave you her permission.

You walked down the hall towards your locker as your mind were roaming with many thoughts.

*Is it that obvious that my face looked like I’m facing some huge problems right now?*

“Aish!!!” You hissed to no one in particular as you walked out of school after you went to your locker to grabbed some books.

You walked mindlessly towards your house. The weather was quite bright and humid at the same time. Suddenly, you felt your phone in your pocket vibrated. You took it out and you saw a new massage from your one and only favourite cousin, L.Joe.

From: L.Joe Stinky Head :P

Yah _____!!! How dare you ignored me for the past weeks!!! ><

Come to my house!!! I bet you’re on your way home. :P :P

“Aish this kid. How did he know I was on my way home though?” You said to yourself as your fingers skillfully typed a reply message to him.

To: L.Joe Stinky Head :P

Arasso arasso!!! You’re so disturbing, urghhhhh!!!

Better prepare some food for me. I’m dead hungry... :( :( :(

You send him the text message as you walked past a convenience store where you and Jong Hyun once stood under the roof of the store because of the heavy rain after the both of you walked back from school after doing your assignment.

*He was so nice back then.*

*Urgh Yoon _____! Just forget about it and walk!!!*

You reached to L.Joe’s house after ten minutes of walking as you banged on his front door loudly.

“Yah L.Joe, I’m here!!!” You screamed your lungs out as you waited patiently for him to open up the door.

“Wait a sec!!!” L.Joe yelled from the inside of the house as you smiled to yourself.

“This guy! Probably running his off from the toilet.” You said as you smiled to yourself.

“Hey!!!” L.Joe chirped happily to you after he opened up the door.

“Yo! Err...what’s up with the jeans and all?” You asked L.Joe weirdly because he was dressing up nicely like he was about to go out on a date or something.

“Oh this? Hehe...just wondering if you want to go and grab some drinks with me after this?” L.Joe said as he smiled sheepishly.

“I brought my up here just to accompany you for a drink? Yah I’m hurt!” You faked a hurt expression on your face. Such a good actress,haha.

“It’s not my fault!!! You were the one who said that you were ‘DEAD HUNGRY’! Since there’s nothing edible in this house, I’ll treat you out.” L.Joe said as he patted his pocket, showing that his money was in there to you.

“Really? Awesome!!! Let’s go!!! I want bubble tea and cheesecake!!!” You shrieked out happily as L.Joe glared at you playfully.

“Yah don’t make me broke!” L.Joe said as he smiled, showing his perfect teeth.

“Whatever. Palli and lock the door!” You urged him to locked the door quickly as you jumped a bit in excitement.

“Arasso,arasso. Aigoo this kid. Always get overexcited over bubble tea.” L.Joe said as he shook his head, laughing silently by your cute actions.

“Hehe.” You laughed cheekily as the both of you walked out from his house.

You walked into the cafe happily with L.Joe’s arm around your shoulders like normally the both of you would be like when walking next to each other since the two of you were super close to each other almost like real siblings. You walked happily towards one of the empty seats at the back window side of the cafe as you and L.Joe plopped onto the seats.

“What do you want? I’ll go and order up.” L.Joe said as his eyes were fixed on the menu board at the upper part of the cashier’s counter.

“Hmm...let’s see. One chocolate bubble tea and two slices of cheesecakes!” You said as you looked at the menu board.

‘”Yah are you that hungry? Seriously? Two slices?” L.Joe asked you obvious shocked by your huge appetite.

“You can make it into three slices if you don’t mind.” You said monotonously as you smiled evilly to him.

“Okay,okay two slices of cheesecakes and one chocolate bubble tea coming right up!” L.Joe said as he stood up and walked to the counter to place his orders as you laughed at his actions.

*And that’s how you spend your money for your beloved cousin!*

Few minutes after that, L.Joe walked back with your orders in a tray.

“Here’s your order, ma’am.” L.Joe said mockingly as you eyed the foods in front of you hungrily.

“Yeah thank you L.Joe!!! You’re the best!!! Saranghae!!!” You said as you ate your cheesecake in happiness.

“Ahh Delicious!” You said after you took a bite of the cake.

L.Joe looked at you as he smiled happily to himself as he sipped on his drink. As you were eating peacefully, L.Joe came up with a question.

“So I heard you got it rough in school?” L.Joe asked you as he sipped on his drink.

“Huh? Nothing’s rough in school.” You said.

“Aish I meant that I heard you were having some problems in school!” L.Joe said as he face palmed  himself.

“Oh that. Nothing much. Just school’s stuff and Jong...” You closed your mouth shut as you realised that you’d almost said that name out. Jong Hyun’s name of course.

“Jong what? That’s a boy’s name,_____.” L.Joe said as he raised an eyebrow to you.

*Aish this mouth!!! Why can’t you shut it!!!* You practically pulled your hair in frustrations in your mind of course.

“Err...he’s just bugging me lately that’s all. Nothing much.” You lied to him. Well half of it for sure.

“Don’t make me call your hyung,Yoon _____.” L.Joe threatened you as he played with his straw.

*I’m so gonna smack his face!!!*

“Fine! I’ll tell you my problems but promise me to shut your mouth! C.A.P and Chunji oppa have no idea about this at all, you got me?” You warned him as you looked at L.Joe’s eyes deeply.

“Okay.” L.Joe said as he looked at you intently.

Jong Hyun’s POV

“Guys! Let’s go to that new cafe few blocks away!” Onew-hyung yelled in excitement.

The five of us were at Onew-hyung’s house. Relaxing and hanging out in his living room. We played random stuffs like playing games and watching TV. The clock on the wall showed that it was almost 4pm when most of our stomachs had been growling for quite some time since we ate our lunch super early on that day.

“Okay let’s go. I’m quite hungry.” I said as the rest of us cleaned up the mess we’d made and walked out from his house right after that.

We walked casually towards the cafe as we reached to the cafe in just few minutes of strolling.

“Who’s paying?” Key asked out of the blue while playing with his phone.

“Yourself.” Minho said as he rolled his eyes at Key.

“I mean who’s going to treat us this time? Last week Jong Hyun treated us already.” Key said as he looked at the four of us.

“According to my calculation, it’s suppose to be...you, hyung.” Taemin aid as he pointed his index finger to Key.

“Oh it’s me? Aish!!!” Key grumbled.

“Haha serve’s you right!” Minho stuck his tongue out to Key playfully as the rest of us walked into the cafe happily since Key’s going to spend his money for the rest of us.

We placed our orders as I ordered the bubble tea drink that _____ once introduced it to me and it surprisingly tasted delicious.

“Oh hyung. Since when do you like that drink?” Taemin asked me as I placed my order.

“_____ bought for me once. It’s good.” I said monotonously.

“Ohhh.” Taemin said as his mouth formed an ‘O’ shape.

We sat on one of the table as Key suddenly talked to someone.

“Yoon _____! Nice to see you here.” Key said as I looked at her. That girl. Yoon ______.

“Oh Key? Oh you’re all here too? Hi!” She said as she looked at the five of us.

Apparently, our seats were next to each other. Her table was next to us! What a coincidence.

*Talk about great timing!*

“Who’s that?” Taemin asked as he looked at a guy.

An unknown guy was sitting next to her?! He’s good looking I have to admit.

“Oh he’s my...” She was about to introduced the good looking guy when...

“I’m her boyfriend. The name is L.Joe. Nice to meet you guys.” That guy said as my jaw almost dropped on the floor upon hearing his statement.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

0__0