Chapter 52:Truth Or Dare???

I Fall In Love With A Tomboy???

During Recess

Jong Hyun’s POV

“Look who’s here??? The hottest couple in town!!!” Onew-hyung shouted loudly from his seat, trying to embarrassed me and _____. Well, mostly her since I’m cool about that but she hated that kind of attention.

“Shut up!” _____ said to Onew-hyung  as she punched his arm and Onew-hyung just laughed it off like it was nothing.

The seven of us were sitting in our usual recess seats as most eyes were focused at our table, or more like at _____ and me since most of the people were probably shocked or even mad that _____ was my girlfriend now and most of the girls were upset by that fact. Too bad they just can’t see how special _____  and how perfect she is and how cute she is when she blushes and I just love her!!!

“So what actually happened after we left the two of you yesterday, huh?” Taemin said as he gave the two of us his naughty smile while wiggling his eyebrows.

“We just had some...talk.” _____ said as she took a bite of her potato bread while I just sat there watching her already crimson red face.

“Are you sure that there was just some...talk???” Key added and by now she was already flustered! HAHAHAHA!!! *Evil laugh!*

“Of...of...of course!” She stuttered with her fulled with bread mouth.

*How cute!*

“You sure?” Krystal asked her as she gave _____ a naughty look on her face.

“’Cause you’re blushing right now ____...” Minho said in a sing song voice and that made her turned even redder.

“So did you kissed him?” Onew-hyung asked her and I laughed silently at his question.

“What?! NO!!!” She denied as she slammed the bread’s plastic down on the table and that made the rest of them knew the answer already!

“So he DID kissed you!” Key chimed in.

“I bet he kissed you GOOD!” Taemin said as he wiggled his eyebrows to ______ again.

“What the!!! NO he didn’t!” She tried to deny it again as the rest of us laughed at her red face over and over again.

“Yah Jong Hyun! It’s true right?” Onew-hyung asked me and I just shrugged my shoulders and that made them laughed even harder.

“I knew it!” Krystal said as she put her arms around _____’s shoulders.

“You can’t lie to us. We can just read your face already.” Minho said and we all laughed our off while ______ sat in her seat, embarrassed.

Your POV

THE HELL THIS PEOPLE ARE DOING TO ME???!!! MAKING MY LIFE SUFFER!!! STOP ASKING ME QUESTIONS LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was you screaming your lungs out, well in your mind of course since you were so embarrassed by their teasing!

“Hey, you alright?” Jong Hyun asked you after you and him walked out of the cafeteria, leaving your crazy monkey friends after they’d teased you so much and you were so tired being the bullied one so you said that you had some work to do and they let you go. And of course Jong Hyun knew that you were lying about your so called ‘work’!

“Huh? Oh yeah, I’m alright.” You said tiredly since you were so tired mentally since they teased you so much!

“I’m sorry about them, you know they just liked to teased you since you were so cute earlier.” Jong Hyun said to you and you felt like you were dreaming when he said that you were cute earlier! In fact, you still couldn’t believe that you were his girlfriend when you woke up in the morning earlier too!!!

Talk about dreaming!

“It’s okay. I don’t mind them at all, just...embarrassed.” You said as you gave him a small smile and smiled to you back.

“So...are you free on this weekend?” Jong Hyun asked you when you reached to your locker.

“I think so, why?” You asked him back.

“I was thinking maybe we could go on a date.” He said as he played with your locker key in his hands.

*DATE?!!!*

*WAIT WHAT?!!! DATE???!!!*

*I’ve never went to any date before!!!!!!!!*

“Sure...hehe.” You said as you laughed awkwardly at his offer since you had no idea at all how to respond to his words.

“Okay! I’ll text you later about that!” Jong Hyun said cheerfully and you smiled at his words.

*DATE WITH HIM?!! SOMEONE PLEASE SLAP ME ALREADY!!!*

That Evening

“Alright people!!! I know you’re so happy at our first win on Tuesday and let’s don’t put our guards DOWN!!! The second round will be only three teams and I have no idea how they will let us move onto the final round!” Jackson said as he gave the seven of you his super serious look on his face.

That was right. You had no idea how would the second round would be since there were three teams and the three teams must fight among each other!!!

“Maybe they will give one of the teams as a default team or something?” Minho said but you denied that.

“No way! They can’t do that since no one is going to the finals if they don’t play. That’s the rule.” You said and they nodded their heads at your words.

“I’m not that sure about that but did you guys heard this one news?” Key said and in just few seconds, all eyes were fixed on him.

“What news?” Minho asked him curiously.

“I heard that last year’s game, they let the basketball team from YG Private High School a free ticket.” Key said as he looked at us with his intent gaze.

“What kind of ticket are we talking right now?” Taemin asked curiously and what Key answered back totally gave you a great shock!!!

“A straight ticket to the finals and they won in the final round every single year!” Key stated and we looked at him with our big eyes.

“So you mean that they gave him that ticket so they could escape the semi finals?” Minho asked Key and he nodded his head.

“Wait, I think I know what you’re trying to say here. That basketball team from YG Private High School is a big mess! They won straight three times already and I’ve heard that they gave them the free pass just because of one of the players in their teams are a rich son from some big company in Seoul and that rich guy’s father was the one who’s been paying all the prize for this championship and basically everything for this basketball championship!!!” Jackson said and you took a big gulp upon hearing that.

“Oh crap! So that means only two teams will be fighting for the finals!” Krystal cried out.

“That’s not fair!!!” Onew shrieked out.

“Rich people really can do basically anything!” Minho grumbled loudly.

“That’s why they said money can buy everything.” Key said as he blew a raspberry.

“Daebak!” Taemin said and the rest of us sighed upon hearing the bad news!

“So looks like we’ll have our semi final in a week from now so let’s practice!!!” Jackson said out loudly and the seven of you ran around the field for five rounds for warm up as usual.

*Man! That rich dude !!! They should fight in semi finals first!!!*

*This is so not fair!!!*

After The Practice

Your basketball practice was over and the seven of you sat on the field doing nothing but sat in silence for a short rest. Your coach, Jackson had went home already since he had something to do and he said it was a some kind of emergency and the seven of you didn’t managed to asked him about that but he did said that it was just some minor problem and he will settle it very quickly. He even apologized for going home early that day since you still had one more hour before practice actually stops.

“So what are we going to do?” Krystal asked the six of you and you just shrugged your shoulders.

“I’m bored. I forgot to bring my house key so I have to wait for one more hour for my brother to get back home.” Minho said and he yawned from extreme boredom.

“Let’s play some game!” Taemin cheered out and suddenly the seven of you became excited from his grand idea.

“Sure! That sounds fun!” You said as you smiled at his good idea.

It’s been a long time since the last time you’d played games with your friends and the only game you had been playing since you joined high school was sports game which was mainly basketball and other games that includes balls.

“What kind of game?” Onew asked excitedly.

“What about...truth or dare?” Krystal said and everyone laughed at her suggestions once she said that out.

“Truth or dare? Tsk are you like ten years old?” Jong Hyun scoffed out.

“Aww come on hyung! This will be fun! It’s a new version of truth or dare!” Taemin said excitedly trying to convince Jong Hyun to joined the game and by new version, you had no idea what he meant by that. The normal version of truth or dare would actually be simple like if you chose dare, probably they will dare you to burp in front of people or something like that and that’s the usual game that you’d been playing since you were a kid.

“What kind of new version?” Key asked and Taemin smiled evilly at him.

“Let’s play and you’ll know it.” Taemin said and in no time, the seven of you sat in a circle on the basketball field with a half empty mineral water in the middle of the circle.

“Here goes the first round!” Taemin chirped out happily as he spun the bottle and all eyes were fixed on the bottle. Gradually, the bottle spun slower and slower and until it stops...pointing at YOU!

“Eh I’m the first one?” You said as you widened your eyes at the cap of the bottle which was pointing at your direction while the bottom part of the bottle was facing Krystal.

“Alright! So truth or dare?” Krystal asked you eagerly and you started to think of which option was a better one and you came up with your choice after few seconds of thinking.

“Dare.” You said simply and the five SHINee boys gave you an ‘ooohhhh’ sound with your braveness for choosing dare in the first round of the game.

“I dare you...” Krystal said and before she continued with her words, Taemin who was sitting next to her whispered something into her ears and they started to giggled like some morons and Krystal nodded her head before she continued with her words.

“ I DARE YOU TO DO ACT GWIYOMI IN FRONT OF YOUR BOYFRIEND, KIM JONG HYUN!!!” Krystal shouted happily as she pointed her index finger towards you while you on the other hand looked at her with a ‘are-you-out-of-your-mind???!!!’ expression planted on your face.

*THE HELL IS THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you to my new subscribers!!! Please subscribe and leave a comment!!! :3 :3 :3