Chapter 12: Lost Diary

I Fall In Love With A Tomboy???

Your POV

You walked into L. Joe’s room and you lied there flat on your stomach. L. Joe turned his head from his study table and he looked at you with a smile.

“Have you ever heard the word ‘knock’? L. Joe said mockingly.

You quickly sat on your  on his bed and you gave him a death glare.

“Hey girl, chill!” L. Joe said as he put both of his hands in surrendered position.

You scratched your head hysterically and lied flat on your back as you stared at some rock bands poster pasted on L. Joe’s room ceiling blankly.

“Mood swings?” L. Joe asked you with a smirk.

“What? No!” You shrieked out.

“So? What’s up with this terminator’s face of yours?” L. Joe asked friendly.

“I caught in this  situation with a guy.” You said.

“And who is that lucky guy?” L. Joe asked you with a smirk.

“Hey, I’m serious! This guy is such a burden! We bumped on each other today and he accidentally took my damn history book! When Krystal and I went to see him to get the book back he just ignored us! I mean totally ignored us! What kind of guy is that?!” You told your story to L. Joe.

“Ah I see. So this is your problem. No wonder you’ve been sulking for the whole day. He’s just the arrogant or macho kind of guy I guess?” L. Joe said and shrugged his shoulders.

“More like an .” You said while rolling your eyes.

“Haha okay, okay! Relax _____! You got the book back right? So chill and just ignored him like the way he ignored you after this.” L. Joe said.

“Yeah with my friend’s help I got my book back. But he still owes an apology to me! I even cleaned his freaking locker just to get my book back! What the hell was that? I asked an apology and a thank you  from him but he just gave me this cold look like what the heck?” You blew up.

L. Joe just smirked and shakes his head off. 

“Come on. Let’s go and eat some ice cream.” L. Joe said as he pulled your hands.

The both of you were walking on the pavement while enjoying your ice creams. 

“You look good in that hair _____.” L. Joe said while biting his ice cream cone.

“Gee thanks. I even got extra scolding from Eomma thanks to you.” You nudged his right arm with your elbow.

“Yeah. She called me and she warned me to not ever bring you to any shop with scissors anymore.” L. Joe said while dramatically shaking in fear.

“Serves you right!” You stuck your tongue out to L. Joe.

L. Joe then slapped your arms and you slapped him back.

“Aww! You’re so strong!” L. Joe cried in pain.

“Look who’s the man now?” You raise your left eyebrow at him.

The two of you laughed and went to your separate ways since your house was on the left side of the road while L. Joe’s house was on the right side of the road. You bid your goodbye and walked straight home.

That night after dinner, you decided to finish up your homework and you found something that doesn’t belong to you.

You took out a black leathered book out of your bag and you examined it. 

*What’s this?*

You opened up the book and the first word written on the first white page of the book was

‘Kim Jong Hyun & Kim Tae Yeon’

“What? I even took his book without noticing it. So that means we switched books?” You asked yourself.

You practically slapped your forehead for being so stupid. You regretted for taking his book.

*Should I read his book?* You asked yourself.

You shook your head and closed the book back to its original condition.

*Why not? Maybe I can find out his top secret and expose it to public so that he’ll be less arrogant?* you asked yourself again.

You opened the black cover of the book again and you flipped to the second page.

You left me without a word. 

No goodbye. 

No last kiss. 

No last hug. 

No anything.

What did I do wrong? 

What was my mistake? 

Did I upset you? 

Did I hurt you? 

What was wrong?

This is the second year since you left me. 

I’m still seeing you in my dreams. 

Running and panting just to catch you and pulled you back in my arms.

You never look back at me. 

Your eyes were cold. 

No hint of happiness. 

At the end of my dream, I see you with another guy. 

You smiled to him and then… vanished together.

Leaving me there chasing after you. 

Here I’m writing about my dream about you in class.

Staring at the board without a clue.

Should I wait?

Should I run?

Should I catch you?

Or should I give up?

And let you go?

You read Jong Hyun’s diary and closed it. Not wanting to flip another page of the diary anymore. 

You put the diary on your study table and you went to bed.

*I felt so guilty for reading it. Why did I even opened the diary in the first place?* you slapped yourself for being so careless.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jong Hyun's Girlfriend is... you know it already. :/