Chapter 43:Prey X Predator

I Fall In Love With A Tomboy???

Your POV

“Morning!” Onew said to you as he greeted you happily the next morning.

“Huh? Oh morning...” You said as you tried your best to open up your eyes since you barely slept the other night before.

“Are you that tired? Didn't you sleep last night?” Key asked you as you shook your head.

“Some terrible thing happened last night and I can’t shut my eyes at all.” You said to them as you scanned the whole area for Jong Hyun.

“Where’s Jong Hyun?” You asked the the four boys standing in front of you as they looked at themselves blankly not knowing where Jong Hyun was.

“I think he’s not here, yet.” Minho said while the rest nodded their heads.

“Where’s Krystal?” You asked Taemin as Taemin looked at you with his eyes widened.

“Ah I forgot!!! I have to help her with her music stuffs at the music room!!! I’ll go now! Bye guys!!!” Taemin said as he quickly stumbled his way off to the music room on the second floor.

“What do you have now? Bio right? Same as Jong Hyun?” Onew asked you and you nodded your head.

“Yup. So I’ll go now to the lab. See you guys later during recess.” You said to the three guys standing around you as you bid your goodbyes to them.

“Oh ______! I’ve send in our names for the competition.” Minho said before you walked away from them.

“Oh right. Thanks!” You said as you smiled at him and walked away.

*I really have to tell Krystal about this.*

*At Jong Hyun too!*

*Oh CRAP!!!*

Jong Hyun’s POV

I walked lazily towards the Bio Lab as I walked down the hall. My mind can’t stop thinking about the incident at the cafe last night and I’m super curious about the girl.

“Morning.” I greeted _____ as I walked towards her and plopped by on a seat right next to her.

“Hi.” She greeted me back tiredly as she hold her chin up with her hand to support her head since she looked so sleepy.

“Are you okay? Are you sick?” I asked her as she shook her head.

“Just tired and sleepy.” She said as she looked at the board blankly.

I put my hands into my left pocket as I took out two sweets from it and I gave it to her.

“Here’s for you. To help you go through our Bio class today.” I said as I handed her the sweets.

“Gee, thanks.” She said as she opened up the plastic wrap and she threw a sweet into as I smiled at her actions.

After Class

Your POV

“Hi _____, Jong Hyun!” Krystal greeted you as soon as you reached towards your usual recess seat alongside with the SHINee boys.

“I’m dead tired and hungry!” You grumbled as soon as you put your on the chair.

“I’ll help you buy the food. What do you want?” Krystal asked you as you smiled at her offer.

“I want two sweet breads and a juice. Thank you, chingu-ah!!!” You said happily to her as she smiled at you back.

“Give me five minutes.” She said as she quickly walked towards the food area.

“I’m back!” Key suddenly yelled out of nowhere as you startled from your rest.

“Urgh Key! You made me jumped!” You growled at him as mouthed a ‘sorry’ to you.

Krystal and Taemin walked back towards your group table as she handed you your breads and juice.

“Thanks!” You said as you tore open the plastic paper of the bread.

“So everyone’s here?” You asked them when you’d finished eating one piece of bread as you looked at them with your big eyes.

“Yup all seven people are here. Why?” Onew asked you as you blew a huge sigh.

“So I’ll start my story first and you better listen carefully.” You started as the six people looked at you intently like you were about to announce some kind of important news. Well, kind of.

“Yesterday, both Jong Hyun and I went to a nearby cafe few blocks away from our houses.” You continued when Key interrupted your words.

“Oh so you guys are dating now?” Key asked you as you shook your head.

“What,no! That’s not the point here.” You shrieked back to him as he nodded his head.

“We went there to grab some drinks and I saw L.Joe, my cousin you guys still remember him right?” You asked them one by one as they nodded their heads.

“Yeah. So?” Minho asked you back.

“So there was this girl whom I’ve never seen before hanging out with L.Joe before and when I saw her face, I almost freaked out.” You said as you looked at Jong Hyun.

“I then shooed Jong Hyun away and he didn't managed to see her face at all.” You continued as they listened to your words carefully.

“I’m so sorry about that for kicking you out of the cafe just like that, Jong Hyun.” You said as you apologized to Jong Hyun and he smiled a bit to you.

“I’ve had worst.” Jong Hyun said as you chuckled at his joke.

“Right. So apparently that girl was L.Joe’s girlfriend. Er...more like his new girlfriend since his last girlfriend had moved away to who knows where.” You said as you paused for a while as you took a sip of your juice.

“So who’s that girl? Is she someone from our school or something?” Taemin asked you as you gulped. Suddenly your throat felt dried.

“She’s...Kim Taeyeon.” You said as the six people sitting around you looked at you with a ‘are-you-kidding-me-right-now?’ expression planted on their faces.

“That Kim Taeyeon?” Krystal asked you and you nodded your head in mixed emotions.

“Jong Hyun’s ex girlfriend?!!!” Key asked you and you nodded your head again.

“That slickly witch?!” Minho added.

“Daebak!” Taemin added and all eyes were fixed on him.

“What do you mean by daebak?” Jong Hyun asked Taemin as that kid looked at his food in deep silence.

“I’m not quite sure about this but I saw her with a different guy few days ago in the mall when I went to shop with Krystal.” Taemin said and you blew a huge sigh.

“I don’t know her any better than you guys but if she’s nice to my cousin than I’m fine with that.” You said as you looked at them with your sad eyes while Krystal patted your back so that you will stay strong.

“But the other guy who was with Taeyeon the other day was definitely was her another boyfriend.” Krystal said as she stuck the fork on her french fries fulled with anger.

“You sure bout that?” Onew then asked both Krystal and Taemin as they nodded their heads.

“What kind of guy would hugged her the whole time in the mall with multiple shopping bags in his hands?” Taemin said and Krystal nodded her head.

“So can I trust her?” You asked them since they knew her more than yourself. You barely just know her face and that’s more than enough already for you.

“No-uh young lady! So far from what I’ve known, Taeyeon will only go after a guy just for two reasons!” Key said as he showed two fingers to you.

“One-money and two-looks.” Key continued and you looked at him with a huge question mark planted on your face.

“It makes perfect sense since one-L.Joe has good looks and two-he’s rich.” Minho said and you finally understood what they were trying to say to you.

“Should I go and tell him about that? Because I have no idea what that girl is capable of.” You said while all of them nodded their heads.

“She’s a kind of girl who will manipulate you and brainwash you and everything just like what she’d  did to me years ago.” Jong Hyun finally said something after a long silence.

“I advice you...to tell L.Joe about her and then we’ll see how soon after that.” Key said and you nodded your head.

“Why would it be him among all people?” You said as you blew a huge sigh.

“Probably they went to the same college or something.” Onew said and then it hit you.

“! That must be it!” You exclaimed as the six people looked at you with a bitter smile.

*That must be it! Damn! Why would she go to the same college as L.Joe?!*

“I’ll see you guys after school for practice! Annyeong!” You said as you quickly ran to your locker and you went straight to your class after you texted L.Joe that you’d wanted to see him that night after the practice.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Late Update!! ^-^