Chapter 2

Falling in Love on a Show

Your POV:

After all my schedules were finished, it was abour 6 o'clock.  As my manager was driving me back to the 'Roommate' house, I was thinking about who I'd be rooming with. 

When we finally made it to the house, I got out and waved good-bye to my manager and went into the house.  When I walked in, I heard people talking in the kitchen and dining room.  I slowly made my way over there. 

Before anyone saw me I took a glance at who was there and with all my courage, I said, "Hello, nice to meet you all."

Lee Sora was the first one to turn around and greet me back.  Then all of them turned and greeted me.  They were all cooking and running around the kitchen.  I smiled and awkwardly went to put my bag on one of the chairs for now. 

"Did you need any help?" I asked as I walked into the kitchen. 

"We're almost done.  You can go get ready for dinner," said Shin Sungwoo.

I nodded and grabbed my bag before heading up to my room.  When I got up to my room, my stuff was still where it was and another person's stuff was on one of the beds already.  (A/N: please pretend that Nana's and Soohyun's room is extended)

So, I decided that my bed would be all the way at the end by the window.  I placed my bag on the chair in the corner and dragged the rest of my stuff there.  I started to put some of my clothes away and put my suitcase in the closet.  Then someone knocked on the door.  I turned my head to see who it was.  It was Soohyun.

"Hi, I'm Soohyun, nice to meet you," she smiled.

"Nice to meet you, too, I'm ~you~," I replied. 

"So, you're my roommate, huh?"

"Yup."

"I look forward to rooming with you and our other roommate when she gets here."

"I do, too."

"Any ways, dinner is ready, so come down when you're ready."

I nodded my head and smiled.  She left first and I followed behind.  We made our way downstairs making small talk.  At the dinning table, it was all awkward.  Someone would say something, we would all react or add onto it, but then it would get quiet again.  I sat at the end quietly eating and listening to their conversations.  Then they were going around introducing myself.  Finally the wave came all the way around to me. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Lee ~you~.  And I'm in the group FOREVER," I said nervously. 

They clapped and then asked how old I am.

"I'm 19 years old," I said. 

"I'm 19, too," said Song Gayeon.

"Really?  That's cool," I said smiling to her. 

They continued on with the introductions and when we finished eating, we all moved into the living room.  All except for Gayeon and I because we said we'd do the dishes.  I brought the plates to her while she started washing.  After I brought all the plates to her I wiped the table and then went back to stand by her. 

"You can go sit in the living room with the others," she said. 

"No, I'd rather stay here," I said. 

"Okay."

We talked and talked about many things until she was done washing the dishes.  Then we both headed into the living room.  While we sat there, conversations were being made about the house and filming and stuff like that.  Then the front door opened and in came Chanyeol.  As soon as he saw all of us sitting in the living room, he smiled. 

Chanyeol's POV:

As soon as I walked into the 'Roommate' house after my schedule, I smiled widely because it was nice seeing everyone in the living room.  Shin Sungwoo, which I found out that he was going to be my roommate, asked if I had dinner yet.  When I replied no, he went straight and warmed up some food for me.  I thanked him and ate. 

Later on when I finished eating, we all sat in the living room.  Since I came in last, they told me to introduce myself and sing a little bit.  When they wanted to hear growl, I just laughed embarrassed because I've never really sang and danced to it by myself, I would usually always have a member singing with me or dancing.  But in the end I did it and they all clapped for me. 

Then someone came up with the idea of think of something that you think you can do better than anyone else in the room.  Seo Kangjoon stepped up first and said that he could play the piano.  When I heard him playing Indigo by Yiruma he played it nicely and smoothly.  To be honest I didn't want to step up, but then Jo Seho asked if I could play the piano, too. 

Eventually I went up.  I sat at the grand piano and though of a song to play.  One that I remembered and liked to play.  Then Maybe by Yiruma came into mind.  I had to go over how it sounded in my head before I actually played.  Right when I was about to play I got so nervous and hit the wrong key.  I stopped and apologized then tried to play it again.  My focus was all on the piano and getting the notes right. 

When I finished playing I looked up and smiled again to them.  My eyes locked on with ~you~.  And for some reason I couldn't keep my eyes off of her.  She was clapping for me like everyone else and was smiling at me.  I felt my cheeks slightly get hot and I knew I was blushing. 

 

 

---------------------------------

Hi there!  here's another short update for you guys!  I hope you like it!  And like I said not everything will be exactly the same as how the show is, because I think I mixed up the two first episodes in this chapter... Any ways I hope you guys enjoyed reading and yeah :)

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer