Chapter 61

Falling in Love on a Show

Chanyeol's POV:

Right after practice ended, we went straight home to the dorm, but instead of going up to with everyone else I asked Joonmyeon hyung if I could borrow his car.  After begginging and pleading and promising to do the dishes for a weak and making sure that I wouldn't damage his car in any shape or form, he let me take his keys and go get ~you~ and take her out on a date. 

I got to her brothers' apartment building and called her to come down.  Within 5 minutes she was already in the car and greeting me with a smile.  I pecked her lips, then began to drive off. 

There was really nowhere where we could go because someone would at least notice one of us.  Plus we haven't released our relationship to the press yet, so no one knows about us. 

So I drove out of the city and to a beach.  There was a bar slash restaurant at one side of the beach, but the other was just all beach and a small little park.  I've only been here a couple times with my family when I was young, but it's been a long while since I've been here. 

"So, tell me what happened," I said as I parked and turned off the engine.  "Did any of them say anything to you at all?" 

"No, no...  It's just myself.  I couldn't take it," she replied. 

"What about yourself?" 

She sighed.  We sat underneath a large tree then she continued.  "You know how my mom died in a car accident?" 

"Yeah." 

"Well, I'm afraid to drive...  Sometimes I even feel fidgety while I'm just sitting in the car, but that's rarely." 

"Ohh... so you broke down?" 

She nodded her head.  "I felt bad that everyone was sitting in the car while I drove.  I could've gotten us killed." 

"Aw, love, don't say that.  It's hard for you, so it's not your fault.  Did you tell them that you were uncomfortable to drive?" 

"N-no... I mean I tried to..." 

My hands rolled into fists and I tried not to get too angry too quickly.  They were still driving me crazy although I wasn't even living there anymore. 

I guess my sunshine noticed my feelings and anger slowly rising and placed her hand over mine.  I looked over to her and saw her innocent look.  My hand relaxed and I turned it over so that I could intertwine my fingers with hers. 

"Don't be mad at them.  It was my fault for not speaking up.  I should have told them instead of getting in and risking all our lives," she said in guilt. 

I gently squeezed her hand, making her look up at me.  It hurt me that she was blaming herself, when really it wasn't.  Yes, she could have spoken up, but that wasn't all of it.  Someone should've noticed that she wasn't feeling comfortable to drive and taken over, yet they were probably engrossed in whatever they were doing and didn't pay attention.  "It's not you're fault.  Please don't blame yourself." 

"But-" 

"Shh," I quietly shushed her.  Then I turned and planted a kiss on her lips. 

We parted and she looked up to my with her sparkling eyes.  "Oppa," she said. 

"Yeah?" I asked. 

"I love you." 

"I love you, too." 

After cuddling for almost an hour, we got up and I decided to drive to my sister's house.  When she answered the door for us, she smiled and hugged me right away. 

"Ah, dongsaengie-ah!" she exclaimed as she ruffled my hair. 

"Hi, noona," I said shyly because she was treating me like a little kid while my girlfriend was standing beside me. 

"Oh, and you are?" she turned to look at ~you~ who was a little bit taller than she was. 

"I-I'm Lee ~you~.  Nice to meet you," ~you~ said nervously. 

"I'm Park Yoora, Chanyeol's older sister.  Nice to meet you, too.  Come in, guys." 

We walked in together and took off our shoes, then followed Yoora into the living room. 

"You know, Chanyeol has been texting and calling me constantly about you.  I think you two make the cutest couple," Yoora said as she ran into the kitchen to get drinks. 

While she did that, I looked at ~you~ and noticed that she was blushing at what noona had said.  I couldn't lie and say that I wasn't blushing too, though. 

Yoora came back into the living room with drinks in her hands and placed them on the coffee table.  We sat there talking for a while until I ran out of water after talking so much. 

"Noona, would you get me some more water?" I asked. 

"Yah, you know where it is, go get it yourself, kid," she snapped.  Then she went back to talking to ~you~ nicely.  I sighed and got up to get myself some more water. 

While I was in the kitchen, I heard the girls laughing about something I did not know about.  I smiled.  They were getting along well, not that I thought that they wouldn't get along, it's just that sometimes I think that my sister makes people feel awkward.  I never said that. 

I came back with my glass full and sat back down next to ~you~Then we began to make dinner a few minutes later.  And once dinner was done, we all made it over to the dining table and began to eat. 

After dinner I washed the dishes with ~you~ while Yoora went to take a call.  I washed and she rinsed.  As I finished up with the last plate, I grabbed a little bit of the soapy bubbles and put a touch on her nose. 

"Hey!" she exclaimed and splashed me with a little bit of water. 

"Yah, my shirt's wet," I whined. 

She smirked and I decided to splash her, too.  She backed away from the sink and looked down at her soaking wet top.  I began laughing and slowly backing up while turning off the faucet. 

I looked at her right before she wrapped her arms around me making my shirt wet, too.  She looked up at me and smiled brightly.  While laughing, I lifted her up and slowly swung her around. 

"Oppa," she said while giggling as I let her down. 

Without warning, I leaned in and planted a long, lovingly kiss on her lips.  She kissed back with as much passion.  We were interrupted, though, by my one and only sister.  She stood leaning against a counter and pretending to look everywhere except at us. 

I pulled away from ~you~, but let my hand slide down her arm to her hand and grasped it.  "Why don't you guys get dressed into dry clothes.  Here, come with me ~you~.  I'll grab you something to wear.  Chanyeol, you know where you're extras are," Yoora said and left to her bedroom. 

We walked down the hallway, then I ushered ~you~ into my sister's room while I went digging into a box in the guestroom's closet where my sister kept some of the clothes that I left over there. 

We all met back in the living room and chatted for a bit before ~you~ got a call from someone.  She answered it while my sister tugged me into the kitchen with her. 

"What?" I asked because she was tugging my arm quite harshly. 

"Nothing.  I just wanted to give ~you~ some privacy," she replied nonchalantly. 

I rolled my eyes and she just laughed. 

"Anyways," Yoora continued, "I really like her.  She's polite and everything.  I couldn't imagine you with anyone else.  I hope you stay with her and not break her heart.  She's too innocent and if I ever hear of you breaking up with her or anything, I'm going to beat the crap out of you, got it?" 

"Geez, woman... I get it." 

She punched my shoulder.  "I mean it." 

"Oww, I know, I know."  I rubbed the spot on my arm that she hit while pouting. 

"Are you guys ever going to release your relationship to the public?" 

"We're hoping soon so that we could clear things up, but it's up to the company." 

"Ohh.  How are the roommates then?" 

"I don't know... ever since I moved out, I don't know for sure what happens behind closed doors.  I'm hoping they quit being like little children and grow up.  But if they don't I'm going to try and convince ~you~ to move out." 

"That's good.  I wish I could help and say more, but I've got nothing for that situation." 

"Well we're dealing with it right now, so it's not a big deal." 

"How is it not a big deal?  A rumor about you dating Nana already came out, of course it's a big deal.  It can affect your relationship with ~you~." 

"I know.  We've discussed about it before.  I promised her that nothing will break us apart, and I'll make sure that nothing happens." 

She smiled at me and patted my arm.  "Awe!  My little brother is finally becoming a real gentleman." 

I scoffed and asked, "Was I not a gentle man before?" 

She just laughed it off and walked back into the living room.  I followed and sat down. 

Around midnight was when we finally decided to head off.  First I drove to FOREVER's dorm and walked ~you~ up to the door. 

"Goodnight, love," I said and kissed her. 

"Goodnight, oppa," she responded after we parted. 

"I'll see you tomorrow." 

"Tomorrow?" 

I winked at her and began walking back to the car.  "I love you," I said as I opened the door. 

She smiled and made a heart shape with her hands and pretended to throw it at me.  I smiled and finally got in.  I made sure that she was inside before driving off to my dorm. 

I had a feeling that all the members were already sleeping since we had a schedule in the morning, but when I went to my room I found Baekhyun still up on his phone. 

"Oh, hey," I greeted him.  " I thought you would've been asleep." 

"I was waiting for you to come back," he replied.  "How was your date with ~you~?" 

I looked at him and saw the smirk on his face.  "It was good.  We spent time with each other and it was nice."  I smiled just thinking back to just a few hours ago. 

Baekhyun smiled and we just talked the night away about random stuff as we always do. 

 

 


Hi guys!  How was the semi-longer chapter today?  Did you enjoy the fluff?  Heheh, I thought that it was actually pretty good, better than most chapters in this fanfic.  Anyways, tell me what you guys think in the comments!  I'll be waiting, and I'm eager to reply!  :D

 

~Angelflyer