Chapter 65

Falling in Love on a Show

Your POV:

Just a week before the Mama awards, my and Chanyeol's relationship was revealed.  There were surprisingly more fans that were excited and happy for us than upset and mad.  I felt happy and I could tell Chanyeol was, too. 

The night before the day of MAMA awards, I invited my members and Chanyeol over for dinner at the roommate house.  While my members chatted away with my roommates, I went to the kitchen to do some cooking. 

Then I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist.  Immediately I knew who it was.  His chest laid on my back as he let his chin rest on my shoulder.  I smiled to myself and let him do as he pleased. 

"Do you need help?" he finally asked. 

"No, just go and sit down.  I've got it.  Soohyun and Nana said that they'd help me, they're just running a little late from their schedules," I replied. 

He thought for a second.  "Just let me do rice at least then." 

"No."  I began to push him away with my leg until I heard him walk away. 

When I was sure that he was gone, he ran back and kissed my cheek before leaving the kitchen for good.  My cheeks were blushing, but a wide smile crawled onto my face. 

Soon Nana joined me and knocked me out of my thoughts.  She was a lot happier than before and I felt like we were actually close again.  It was nice to be close with the ones that I was sharing a room with again and not having to worry so much about what they would do when I was gone or sleeping. 

We laughed together and prepared dinner.  And when Soohyun joined us, we were getting the rice for everyone.  Then we sat down and began to eat. 

There were some awkward pauses, but it was nice to know that everything was fine between the roommates now.  In the middle of dinner, Chanyeol put his hand on my thigh.  We both turned to look at each other and smiled. 

The night seemed to go by so fast and my members and Chanyeol were getting ready to leave. 

Soohyun's POV:

When ~you~ and everyone else were busy talking to the members of FOREVER, I took the chance to pull Chanyeol to the backyard to talk to him.  He looked surprised to see me, but greeted me with a smile. 

"Did you need something?" he asked. 

"You know that Nana still loves you, right?" I asked, getting stright to the point. 

"Huh?" 

"You heard me.  Nana still loves you, so give her a chance would you?" 

"What?  No.  I thought that everything was okay." 

"It will be when you give Nana a chance." 

He shook his head.  "No, I already told you guys that I love ~you~ and only her." 

"Chanyeol, it's only because you've never given Nana a chance." 

"You don't under-" 

"Chanyeol."  She looked into my eyes seriously.  "Break up with ~you~.  Give Nana a chance.  You won't regret your choice." 

"No, I'm not going to do that."  He was furious now, but I could tell that he was trying to not yell at me and make a scene. 

"Break up with her.  Listen to me." 

"No." 

"Fine," I said and began to walk away.  "You'll regret it," I mumbled. 

Chanyeol's POV:

Soohyun walked away saying that I'll regret it.  Suddenly chills ran down my back and the safety of ~you~ worried me.  What did she mean by that?  I stared at the back of her head angrily and tried to calm down before walking back into the house. 

Everyone was still saying their goodbyes.  Then I grabbed ~you~'s arm and leaned in to whisper into her ear.  "I don't want you to stay here tonight." 

"Hmm.  Why?" she asked looking up to me. 

I gently pulled her along to the kitchen.  "I just don't want you to sleep here tonight.  Please, just go with your members for today." 

"Okay, but why?  What's wrong?  Why do you look so worried?  Are you okay, oppa?" 

"Because Soohyun said something to me.  That's why I'd rather you not stay here tonight." 

"Okay."  She looked at me seriously and tightened her grip around my hand.  "But what exactly did she say?" 

"She said I'd regret it if I don't break up with you.  That's why I'm on edge right now." 

She smiled.  Then she kissed my cheek.  "Thank you for worrying about me." 

My worry died down and I softened.  I smiled and used one hand to move her hair out of her face.  "It's my duty as your knight of course." 

"Thank you my knight in shining armor." 

We giggled together and I kissed her lips.  Then we went back into the living room and said our last goodbyes before actually heading out. 

The girls' manager came first, so I watched as they drove off down the road.  Then my manager came and I climbed into the van.  Surprisingly, when I opened the door and got in, I found Baekhyun sitting in the other chair. 

"Huh?  What are you doing here, Baek?" I asked and closed the door. 

"I was out with some old friends.  What were you doing at the 'Roommate' house?" he replied. 

"Having dinner with them before the award show tomorrow." 

"How was it?  Everything fine now?" 

"Uh... well..." 

"What happened?" 

"Okay, well, everything was totally fine and all until we were getting ready to go."  Baekhyun was listening attentively and focused completely on what I was saying.  That's why he was my best friend.  "Soohyun pulled me to the backyard to talk- actually to threaten me." 

"And what did she say?" 

"She kept saying that I should break up with ~you~ and give Nana a chance.  I told her no like a hundred times, then she finally said that I'd regret it if I don't break up with her.  I wouldn't have been too afraid of her if she just said it, but the way she said it creeped me out and gave me chills.  So I told ~you~ to go home to her dorm instead of sleeping there tonight." 

"Oh.  Well, thank god you told her to not sleep there.  I'm honestly afraid for ~you~, too." 

"Yeah.  I think I'll try and convince her to move out soon.  It just scares me to think of what Soohyun can do to her mentally or physically." 

Your POV:

When Chanyeol told me to just go home and sleep at the dorm instead of the 'Roommate' house I knew something was wrong.  He looked just so worried, too.  Then he said Soohyun had said something to him, at first I was a bit unsure of what to think, but I knew that he would never lie to me and when he told me to do something he only did it for my well being. 

After we left the 'Roommate' house, I told my members what happened.  They seemed just as worried as Chanyeol was, but I thought about if Soohyun was directing it towards him and him only then I was more worried about Chanyeol than myself. 

I continued to think throughout the night about it and slowly started to stress out about it.  But when I drifted into a deep sleep, I let go of reality for a little bit. 

 

 


Hi guys!  Here is another chapter for you all!  I hope you guys enjoyed reading!  Oh, and I would love to read what you guys think Soohyun will do to the couple ;)  It won't be too bad, I promise.  Oh and I plan to end the story after that little drama.  So look forward to the ending soon in the next few chapters or two!  :)

 

~Angelflyer