Chapter 57

Falling in Love on a Show

Nana's POV:

As days went by, I became more and more on edge ever since Chanyeol said he was going to leave.  I didn't want him to leave.  I wanted him to stay.  I knew he wasn't mine nor was he ever mine, but at least we lived in the same house so I could see him and say hi, but he was going to leave soon. 

Soohyun constantly tried to get a word out of me, but I didn't say anything to her.  Chanyeol wished for his leave to be quiet, and I decided that I would listen and do as he wanted. 

The middle of October came around and Chanyeol had finally announced that he was leaving the show.  He thanked us for giving him an experience that he's never had before and wished that we would fix our problem between one another and become close once again.  That night he slept in his bed up in room four, but the next morning he was gone. 

I cried.  It wasn't like I would never see him again, but everything would be different, plus our schedules were going to be busy.  I could no longer wake up and see him striaght in the morning, hear his beautiful deep voice, see him smile ever so brightly, or practice his guitar, piano, or rap. 

I guess Soohyun noticed because a day or two after Chanyeol left, she was acting all secretive with the other roommates. 

Your POV:

I stepped onto the airport floor and smiled.  I had my backpack, carry-on, and suitcase in hand.  It was nice- no wonderful to be back in Korea.  Though I missed home already, I had missed being in Korea and doing my regular routines with my members and being with Chanyeol even more. 

Jisoo stepped up next to me and smiled also.  The other two were still over in America, but since Jisoo was still a trainee and was chosen as one of the possible people to debut sometime soon, he came back with me. 

"Nice to be back, huh?" Jisoo asked. 

"Of course it is," I said.  "Let's go." 

He nodded and we made our way towards the pick-up area.  There we spotted my manager waiting for us.  She waved and wrapped her arms around me as soon as we reached her. 

"It's so nice to see you again," she said. 

"It's nice to see you, too," I said. 

We loaded our luggage into the back of the van and began driving to my brothers' apartment first to drop him off, then we drove to the roommate house.  Once my manager left, I carried my stuff to the door and used my key to open the door. 

It was the 7 in the morning and I hoped that everyone was still asleep, so that I could sneak in and surprise them all.  I hadn't told anyone at all that I was coming back, not even Chanyeol.  The only people that knew were my manager of course and my company. 

Luckily I was able to go up to my room and set my stuff onto my bed without any sound.  Then I went back down to the kitchen to make breakfast.  Arudn 9 o'clock was when they all seemed to start getting up.  Which was enough time to cook and set the table. 

First was Sungwoo as always.  When we made eye contact, he had to rub his eyes and check to see if he was seeing correctly.  When he finally believed that I wasn't an illusion, he came over to give me a hug. 

"When did you get back?" he asked. 

"Just this morning.  Here, eat," I said with a smile and pulled out a chair for him to sit in. 

"Thank you, but you didn't have to do this all." 

"Oh, it's okay.  I wanted to surprise you all." 

"Thank you." 

"No problem."  I went back into the kitchen to continue cutting fruits for after breakfast when Sungwoo continued to talk and ask me all kinds of questions. 

"You know that Chanyeol isn't here anymore, right?" 

"Yeah, he told me that he left already." 

"Oh... so..." 

"I'm okay with it.  I'm going to go surprise he later while he's at practice.  Which reminds me, I'll have to call Baekhyun later." 

He smiled and continued to eat the breakfast.  Then more and more roommates came down.  All of them were surprised and ate the breakfast with smiles on their faces. 

Later when I did call Baekhyun, I went over to SM and waited outside of EXO's practice room.  After a couple minutes of waiting, Baekhyun came out of the room and closed the door behind him.  When he saw me he wrapped me in a hug. 

"Oh my gosh, ~you~.  I almost was afraid that you weren't going to be out here and it was a joke this whole time," he said. 

"Nope, it's not a joke, Baekhyun oppa," I laughed.  "Anyways, is everyone in there?" 

"Yup, every single one of those dorks." 

"Hey, you know you're part of them." 

"I know, I know." 

"Should I just go in?" 

"Hmm... well, let's wait until they notice I've been missing for too long.  I said I'd only be gone a minute so they should get suspicious some time soon.  Then when I get a text from them, you go in my place." 

I stared at him. 

"Of course I'll come in right after you." 

"Okay, that sound like a plan." 

Within ten minutes, Baekhyun received a text from the one and only Chanyeol.  Baekhyun looked up at me and told me to go in after we started to hear yelling about where Baekhyun had gone to. 

My heart was beating so hard as I held onto the doorknob.  It felt like my heart would burst any second, but I took in a deep breath and pulled the door opened and walked in. 

"Hey, here I am," I exclaimed to them. 

"Where- wait!" Kris started then turned around to face me along with everyone else in the room. 

"~you~!" they all shouted. 

I smiled and made eye contact with all of the members before spotting my one and only love.  Then Baekhyun showed up behind me saying, "Look who I found." 

Not even a second later I was in Chanyeol's arms and listening to his heartbeat.  My arms hooked around his waist and took in his scent and warmth.  "I missed you so much, sunshine," the one and only deep voice I know so well said. 

"I missed you too, oppa," I said with a wide smile plastered onto my face. 

 

 


Hi guys!  I couldn't help, but put up another chapter because I wanted to write about you(the character) return.  I thought it was sweet, maybe a bit sloppy, but somewhat satisfying :)  I hope you guys enjoyed! 

 

~Angelflyer