Chapter 64

Falling in Love on a Show

Your POV:

The MAMA awards were coming soon and we just got news that we were invited to perform in it, plus we were nominated for one of the categories.  I think we were all excited because we haven't been in Hong Kong in forever.  The last time we were there was when we were promoting our Chinese album. 

We were practicing for hours and hours this whole week just for the performance.  Although it was only one performance, we wanted to make it the best performance that we've ever done. 

Finally when we got a couple hours of free time, I immediately called Chanyeol because the only time we've been able to talk is when we're both about to go to sleep and sometimes one of us falls asleep on the other because we're just so tired. 

"Hello, sunshine," he greeted happily. 

"Hey, what are you doing right now?" I asked. 

"Nothing.  We got a day off because our choreographer got sick and our vocal and studio staff are busy with some of the trainees today." 

"Great!  I've got five hours of nothing to do.  Should I come over?" 

"Yeah, I'll wait for you down in the lobby." 

"Alright, I'm just a couple blocks away.  I'll see you soon." 

"Kay, love you." 

"Love you, too." 

I quickly hung up and ran over to EXO's dorm.  When I got there, Chanyeol had waited for me down in the lobby area and wrapped his arms around me right away. 

He kissed the top of my head.  "I missed you so much!" 

"I missed you too, oppa.  I'm so glad that I could see you today." 

"Me too.  Here, let's go."  He held onto my hand and lead us to the elevator and up to their dorm. 

We walked in and found all the members lying around the dorm.  Some were playing a video game, some on their phones, and a couple in their studio-like corner. 

"Oh, ~you~!" Baekhyun said and jumped up. 

"Hi," I said and let him hug me.  But Chanyeol quickly broke up our hug. 

"I won't steal your girl, she's like my little sister, Yoda," Baekhyun said and punched Chanyeol's arm. 

The other members said their hellos, then went back to doing whatever they were doing.  I sat down next to Baekhyun while Chanyeol went to the kitchen to do something. 

"How are you?" Baekhyun asked. 

"Well... exhausted," I replied honestly. 

"I know how you feel." 

We laughed.  "How are you and Taeyeon?" 

Then Baekhyun looked down and his expression saddened.  "We broke up." 

"O-Oh... I'm s-sorry... I didn't know..." 

He looked back up at me and smiled.  "No, it's okay, really.  We're still friends, but we just decided that it was better for both of us to just break up." 

"Oh... still, I'm sorry." 

"Heh, why are you apologizing.  There are plenty of women in the sea.  I'll probably even give one of my fans a chance." 

I smiled.  Both him and Chanyeol were alike.  They always smiled, or found a way to smile.  No wonder they were best friends. 

After talking for a while with Baekhyun, Chanyeol came back from the kitchen and brought me over to his room so that we could have our privacy.  He closed the door behind us as I sat down on his bed. 

Then he sat beside me and took my hand into his.  "Now for our alone time," he said and kissed the corner of my lips. 

"Hey, you missed," I said and smiled. 

He smirked and stood up slightly to hover over me.  His chest was slightly leaning against mine as he pinned me to the bed. 

"Ch-Chanyeol," I said nervously.  I didn't expect for things to go that fast.  Like we've only been dating for half a year.  Yes, maybe we've been through a lot of things together, but that- 

He pressed his lips onto mine cutting off my thoughts.  I couldn't feel my body.  It was like he had full control of me and doing as he pleased. 

When we parted and he lifted his head back up, he began laughing hard and sat back up while holding his stomach from laughing so much.  My cheeks burned up as I sat up, too. 

"Wh-what?  Ch-Chanyeol..." I said with a pout. 

He just wouldn't stop laughing.  "~you~-ah, I can't believe your face when I kissed you." 

I realized then, that he was just teasing me the whole time.  I huffed out and felt slightly angry. 

Once Chanyeol had finally finished laughing, he notied my annoyed face.  "Hey, love, are you angry?" he asked softly.  I didn't respond.  "Love, please don't be mad... please?" 

"Why shouldn't I be mad?" I asked. 

"Because I'm your oppa and you love me."  I stayed silent.  "Sunshine, please forgive me." 

He begged for a good five minutes until he wrapped his arms around my waist and didn't let go.  I tried to pry him off and get up, but he didn't move an inch. 

"Let go," I said. 

"No.  Not until you forgive me," he said. 

"You're so childish." 

"I won't let go." 

I sighed.  "Okay, I forgive you, oppa." 

"Do you really?" he asked and looked up at me. 

"Yes."  I gave him a small smile and kissed his cheek. 

He smiled and let go of me, but put his hands on my cheek and pulled me in for a passionate kiss. 

Sadly, the five hours of spending time with Chanyeol were up in no time and I had to go back to my company and practice for the rest of the night. 

 

 


Hi there!!  Here's another chapter!  I hope you guys enjoyed the little joke that Chanyeolie played and yeah :)  I'll try and update tomorrow.  I think tomorrow I'll be adding in the drama, so wait for that ;) 

 

~Angelflyer