Chapter 22

Falling in Love on a Show

Chanyeol's POV:

I stood there for a second wondering if I should go up and ask ~you~ if she was okay.  And I kept wondering why she was acting this way.  I didn't like it at all.  She's usually so happy, then again something might've happened within her personal space and just needed time to relax.  But I was worried about her. 

After a couple of minutes passed I finally made up my mind to go up to her room.  Everyone was all back to the upstairs lounge hanging out.  I felt a little bad that I couldn't hang out with my members for a little bit, but I knew I would probably see them tomorrow at the break of dawn any ways, so it wouldn't really matter. 

Carefully, I knocked on her door and waited for an answer, but there was none.  I knocked again.  Still no answer.  I knocked another time.  No answer.  I started to get worried, I wondered things like, what if something happened to her? or what if she fainted? or maybe she's sleeping? 

Slowly I opened the door and let myself in.  The lights were off, only the lamps on the bedside tables were on.  I closed the door behind me once I entered and walked in quietly.  Then the bathroom door opened.  ~you~ came out looking depressed. 

She took a step back in surprise that I was there.  I gave her a small smile.  She just stood there not making any movement.  Her face told me that she was somewhat hurt or scared.  I leaned my head to the side and gave her a confused look.  She bit her bottom lip and sighed. 

"~you~..." her name escaped my lips. 

"I'm sorry," she said in a small voice.  "I'm really stupid." 

"What do you mean?"  I walked towards her and held her shoulders. 

"I should really ask you what happened, right?  Instead of just assuming things... I have a problem with that sometimes."

"What are you talking about, ~you~?" 

"Tell me, Chanyeol, would you ever leave me?" 

I stared into her beautiful eyes.  They looked scared and worried.  Is this what she's been worried about? I wondered to myself.  If it was, she must be going crazy.  I know I haven't said this out loud to her, but I guess now is a good time. 

"No, never in a million years would I ever leave you because... I love you.  I love you, ~you~.  I think about you every single day and can't get you out of my mind," I said softly pulling her into a hug and kissing the top of her head.  "Why would you think that?" 

"B-beacause... Like I said, I assume a lot.  And... I saw Nana kiss your cheek." 

"You're jealous?"  I pulled away from her so that I could see her face.  She nodded her head still looking sad as ever.  I moved the hair away from her face and said, "Well... I was a bit shocked myself that she did that.  She was having a hard time and I comforted her and that was it." 

"O-oh..." she said a little unconvinced. 

I caressed her cheek and said, "Trust me, we didn't do anything.  I was honestly not expecting for her to do that.  I'm sorry I hurt you..." 

She bit her bottom lip and looked at me in the eyes.  "I trust you," she said with confidence this time. 

"Good," I said with a smile forming.  I kissed her forehead and gave her a hug again.  She returned the hug and held my torso tighter. 

When we parted I went to turn the light on since it was kind of dark and dull in her room.  At first she tried to stop me I wondered why, but turned it on any way.  When I did, she turned away from me.  I walked over to her and turned her around.  She was holding one of her cheeks.  I pulled her hand off to see what she was hiding underneath.  Then I saw a red hand mark making her cheek look slightly swollen as well. 

"What happened?" I asked her completely worried now and curious how she got it.  She looked down at the ground and stayed silent.  "~you~, tell me what happened." 

"I-I kind of got into a little accident while I was out," she finally replied still staring at the ground. 

I moved her head into the light so that I could examine it.  Then I remembered that I had some medicine in my room in one of my bags so I ran out saying that I'd be right back.  I heard my name being called by Baekhyun and them, but right now my number one priority was to get medicine for ~you~

Once I got back into her room, I was carrying the medicine, I found her sitting on her bed on her phone.  I sat next to her and opened the medicine up and started to rub it on her red cheek. 

"I'm sorry," I apologized. 

"Why?" she asked. 

"Because I couldn't protect you."  I felt terrible that I couldn't be there and protect my own girlfriend.  She was hurt, and I didn't know about it.  Something worst could've happened too, but if I keep thinking about that I'll probably go paranoid. 

"Don't be sorry, it was my own fault.  I was being stupid," she said interrupting my thoughts. 

After I was done putting the ointment on her cheek I smiled in satisfaction and closed the jar up.  Then I took her hand and laid the medicine in her palm.  "Put this on often, it'll help it," I instructed. 

"Okay," she said and nodded her head.  "Thank you." 

"Of course, anything for you, my love." 

She smiled and put the medicine I gave her on her bedside table.  I watched her every move and thought to myself how lucky I am to have such an amazing girlfriend like her.  Unintentionally a big smile was starting to form on my face. 

"What are you smiling for?" she asked. 

"Because I'm loving my beautiful girlfriend," I replied. 

"Awe, you're too sweet.  But you should go hang out with your members." 

"I'll see them tomorrow any ways." 

"So, go make the viewers happy." 

"Come with me then." 

"Not with this cheek.  I'm tired any ways, so I'll get to bed first." 

"Then I'll stay with you until you sleep." 

"You should go." 

I pouted.  I really wanted to stay until she was feeling okay again.  Plus I really didn't want to leave her.  It's been a while since we've seen each other and I just wanted to spend some time with her, not my members who I see every day. 

"Fine.  I have to get changed first, so leave for now." 

For a second I hesitated.  I wondered if she was trying to trick me or not.  "Are you going to let me back in?" 

"Yes, Chanyeol-ie." 

I nodded my head and then I left to her to change.  I walked back into the living room and sat down next to Baekhyun.  They were talking and laughing and telling stories.  Baekhyun, Kai, and Sehun seemed comfortable and excited to be with my roommates, so that was good. 

A few minutes after sitting with them I went to knock on ~you~'s door.  There was no response, but I walked in any ways.  When I came in, the lights were off and she looked like she was in bed already.  I went over to her side to check on her.  She was sleeping peacefully and her swollen cheek had shrunk.  I kissed the top of her head lightly before heading back out. 

Your POV:

The next morning I woke up, the sun was shining brightly through the curtains.  I dragged myself out of my bed and into the bathroom to wash up.  Afterwards I went to put the ointment that Chanyeol had given me on and then made my way downstairs. 

Surprisingly Chanyeol was already down there making a little something.  Carefully I walked into the kitchen and walked up next to him to see what he was cooking. 

"What are you doing?" I asked.  He jumped in surprise and looked at me with big eyes. 

"You scared me!" he exclaimed and held his chest. 

"Sorry," I said and put my hand on his back.  "Now, what are you doing?" 

"Making a little breakfast for us."

"Okay.  Did you need any help?" 

"No, it's o-" 

"Hmm, let's see..." I mumbled to myself not listening to what Chanyeol said. 

I began cooking up my own dish for everyone and was finished within a couple of minutes.  Then we heard a voice coming from the entrance of the kitchen and turned our heads that direction.  There was Nana, Seho, and Sungwoo. 

Nana's POV:

 

 

 

While we were sitting in the lounge area, we saw Chanyeol dart to his room in the hallway.  Baekhyun, Sehun, and Kai were calling his name, but he didn't respond to them.  Then he ran back to my room.  I was curious why he seemed like he was in such a hurry. 

As they were busily talking and distracted by a story, I snuck towards my room.  The door was opened, so I took a peak inside.  I found the two sitting next to each other and Chanyeol rubbing ~you~'s cheek.  At first I was confused, but then I saw her cheek slightly red from where I was standing.  Then I started to wonder what happened to her. 

I left before anyone caught me.  I sat myself back down where I was sitting and listened to what they were talking about even though my mind was totally distracted.  My mind was thinking about Chanyeol.  Jealousy arose within me as I thought of him and ~you~ together. 

The next morning I woke up and found that ~you~ was already out of her bed.  I washed up quickly and ran downstairs.  I heard voices in the kitchen and looked around the corner to find the couple making breakfast.  Once again jealously rushed through my body, but I stood there and watched them quietly. 

Then Sungwoo and Seho came down and asked me what I was doing just standing there.  I just greeted them good morning and walked into the kitchen like my usual self. 

 

 

---------------------------

Hey guys!! here's a chapter for you all!! i hope you enjoyed it and hopefully you enjoyed the previous chapters too!!  Tell me what do you guys think about Nana and her being jealous?  And I just want to say a big thank you for my co-author for working with me even though we're on different sides of the Earth!! :D  hehe thanks, TeReo1  !! 

 

~Angelflyer

 

Hey guys its me TeReo1 i just wanted to reply to Angelflyer's message :) you are so awesome im glad to be apart of your story and you are so very welcome i couldn't ask for a better story to be apart of and although im on the other side of the world i will treat you as a friend would as if you were right here by me Thank you again. Enjoy this chapter you guys rock :)