Chapter 18

Falling in Love on a Show

Please read the Author's Note at the bottom!  Thank you and enjoy the chapter :)

Your POV:

Throughout the whole week it was all the same.  Getting up and going to practice for the day.  When Friday came around, our practice hours were shortened and I went over to SM to visit Chanyeol. 

When I got there I was so glad that there weren't many fans waiting outside.  I got in quickly and went to look for Chanyeol.  Soon I made it up to EXO's practice room and knocked on the door.  The door swung opened and I was greeted by Sehun. 

"Annyeong, Sehun-sshi," I said and bowed. 

"Come in," he said and moved aside. 

I walked into the room and bowed to all of them.  They went down the line and introduced themselves while smiling.  Then it came to Chanyeol.  He smiled the brightest and said, "I'm Chanyeol, you're amazingly awesome, handsome, oppa."  I giggled watched as he made his way towards me to give me a hug. 

When Chanyeol let me go, I bowed once again and introduced myself.  After a short chat with all of them, Chanyeol pulled me to the side.  He was holding both my hands in his and looked at me straight into the eyes. 

"I'm so happy you came today," he said. 

"I said I would, right?" I smiled. 

"I missed you."

"I missed you too, oppa."

"I'm going to try and sneak out of practice to hang out with you more."

"Oh, don't do that.  You might get in trouble."

"I'm willing to get in trouble just so that I can be with you longer because we're going to be overseas a lot more for our concerts." 

I totally forgot about EXO's concerts.  I pouted and thought for a moment.  "It's okay, Chanyeol, plus I'm going to be busy all July and August any ways."

"I still want to spend time with you."

I giggled at his childishness.  It was really cute.  I nodded my head and slipped my hands away so that I could hug him.  He hugged me back.  I spotted some of s staring at us as we hugged.  Suddenly I felt a little shy and hid my face in his chest. 

He let me go when their manager came into the room.  "Who's that?" he asked while looking at me. 

"M-my girlfriend," Chanyeol said nervously. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm ~you~ from FOREVER," I greeted. 

"Ah, you're under Starship... a very nice company," he said. 

"Yes." 

"Any ways, you guys should get back to practice.  We're leaving next week for the next concert."

They all said okay and discussed which songs to perform first and such.  I quietly sat on the couch and watched as they were all so focused on their dance movements and positions.  It was really cool watching how in-sync they were and serious they seemed. 

After they were all done practicing all of their songs, it was really late.  I felt like I would sleep any minute now and my eye lids were starting to get heavy.  But then Chanyeol jumped onto the couch and sat next to me.  I startled me and I jolted up. 

"You know you could've went home first," he said. 

"No, I wanted to wait for you," I said. 

"You're about to fall asleep though."  I heard him giggle. 

I pushed him off the couch and laid down.  I knew I was dozing off as soon as I closed my eyes, but then I felt someone pick me up bridal style.  I opened my eyes and found myself being carried by Chanyeol. 

"Bye, I'll see you guys later," he said.  Then he walked out of the room and into the hall.  I lifted my head and he looked down at me.  "Oh, you're awake."  He smiled and continued to walk. 

"You can let me down, oppa," I said in my sleepy voice. 

"No, it's okay.  We're almost to the car any ways." 

I whined to him and told him that I was too heavy, but he didn't reply.  He just continued on his merry way carrying me to the car with his big smile that he usually had on. 

When we finally got to the car, he let me down.  I pulled down my jeans that rode up my legs when I was being carried and then climbed into the car.  Chanyeol followed after me and sat in the other seat. 

Once we got home, we immediately got ready for bed since it was pretty late.  After a quick shower and getting changed into my pajamas, I ran over to Chanyeol's room.  Surprisingly I found that he and Sungwoo were both still up.  Chanyeol was strumming a melody on his guitar while Sungwoo listened. 

I snuck in and sat on Chanyeol's bed and listened as well.  As he played the lovely piece, I started to doze off once again.  I changed my position so that I hand my head in my hand and I was laying on my side. 

Chanyeol's POV:

After I got changed and had taken a shower, I sat down on my bed and decided to play and show Sungwoo a little bit of what I was coming up with.  As I was playing, I saw ~you~ come in.  She sat in front of me and listened quietly.  I continued to play throughout the night. 

Then when I was finally done and tired, I put my guitar away and asked Sungwoo how he liked it and if he did like it at all.  He smiled to me and gave me small suggestions, but in the end he said that it was really good.  I smiled when I heard his complement and thanked him for listening. 

"Anytime, Chanyeol-ah.  I love to hear your music," Sungwoo hyung said.  I smiled shyly.  "By the way, what are you going to do with your girlfriend there?" 

I looked to my bed and saw that ~you~ was sleeping.  I didn't realize until now.  "Hmm... I don't know."  Slowly I felt a small smile creeping onto my face as I stared at her perfectness.  I moved the hair that was in the way of her face and caressed her cheek. 

"She's a really good girl," Sungwoo said interrupting my thoughts. 

"Yeah..." I said. 

"Keep her close if you really want her.  And be careful because you don't know how things can turn out in the end.  I don't want to see you or her get hurt." 

"I know.  She's different from the ones I've dated before."

"I bet she is... I see good things in her."

I nodded my head and looked back down to her.  She is really different and has many good things about her.  Hopefully she won't leave me.  I wish to keep her with me forever unlike my past girlfriends. 

 

 

------------------------------------------

Hi guys!! PLEASE READ THIS SHORT AUTHORS NOTE HERE :   I would love for you, my readers, to give me ideas for the big drama that will happen in this story.  I have a couple of ideas in mind... but I can't pick which one I like most!  So PM me and we could discuss and you could be my co-author if you would like to!! hehe :)  Thank you for your time.  And I hope you enjoyed reading! :D

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer