Chapter 16

Falling in Love on a Show

Your POV:

After getting up and getting ready and going to the airport and getting on board and everything else.  We finally made it back to Korea.  It felt nice being back in Korea, but I really did miss home. 

Before my brothers and I parted from each other at the airport, I gave them each a hug and waved good-bye to them.  Chanyeol and I climbed into the van and drove back to the 'Roommate' house. 

When we got home, Chanyeol slipped my hand into his.  We walked in like that and found everyone sitting in the living room.  We greeted them and quickly took our stuff upstairs to our rooms and then came back down to join them. 

We sat next to each other and listened to what they were talking about.  Chanyeol put his hand on my thigh and smiled and giggled every once in a while they said something funny.  Then they all looked at the two of us and asked how our trip was. 

"It was nice," I replied. 

"Did you like it, Chanyeol?" Sungwoo asked. 

"Yeah, ~you~-ah showed me around her home town," Chanyeol replied while bringing his hand that was on my thigh to around me. 

"Did anything happen while you two were in the States?" Soohyun asked. 

We both looked at each other.  I remember us talking about our relationship on the plane and how we should reveal it or whether we should at all or not. 

Then Seho asked, "Well, can't you tell that something happened between the two?  It's obvious that they're dating."

We both were shocked that he knew.  Both our eyes widened when he said that.  "H-how did you know?" Chanyeol asked. 

"Wait, it's true?" Seho asked.  "I was just joking.  You two are really dating?"

"Y-yeah..." I replied. 

I heard their reactions.  They were all surprised.  Questions were being thrown at us, but in the end they all seemed happy for us and supported us when we said that we didn't want to reveal our relationship to the public.  Then we had to specifically talk to the staff and editors later about editing our discussion out about me and Chanyeol's relationship. 

Later at night, after I was done washing up, I flopped onto my bed and faced the ceiling.  Then I heard a knock at the door.  Nana, who was sitting at the desk, opened the door.  When she did, Chanyeol was standing there at the doorway.

"Can I come in?" he asked. 

Nana nodded her head and then went back to the desk.  Chanyeol walked in and came over to me.  I sat up to make space for him to sit as well.  He sat down in front of me and smiled like he always does. 

"Did you need something?" I asked him. 

"No, I just wanted to come say good-night to you," he said shyly. 

I giggled and said, "You're cute, Park Chanyeol." 

He blushed and came closer to me.  "You are too, Lee ~you~."  Then he got up and placed a kiss on my forehead and whispered "good-night" into my ear so sweetly.  He then left while saying good-night to Nana, too. 

Nana's POV:

I woke up and felt like it was going to be a good day.  I washed up as soon as I awoke and wend downstairs to help make breakfast.  I was excited for Chanyeol and ~you~ to come back from their trip.  I was missing them both while they were gone, especially Chanyeol. 

After doing things around the house and talking to other roommates for the day, finally the two came back home.  It was around late afternoon when they came back. 

As they entered the house I noticed that their hands where intertwined.  I'm not sure if I was just seeing things or not, but I guess it was real since Soohyun unnie gave me a worried look and Bom said something about it.  Then I thought to myself that nothing could've happened over the two days they were gone. 

Then they came back down and sat next to each other.  Suspicion arose within me and I started to lose hope that nothing happened when they were together for the weekend. 

Everyone was talking and listening to each other and happy.  I would sneak over at the two to see if they were doing anything.  I saw Chanyeol's hand laid on top of ~you~'s thigh.  Then when the topic was switched onto their trip, Chanyeol wrapped his arm around her.  Jealously hit me and I felt slightly angry at the scene. 

Then Seho, being the comedian he is, said something about it being obvious that they were a couple and laughed.  But they didn't.  They just stared at each other and then said that they were dating.  Honestly at first I thought that this was a prank and they were just kidding, but nothing else came our of their mouths.  They even said that they wanted their relationship to be a secret to the public. 

As they were going on and talking about the couple, I felt sad that I won't have a chance with Chanyeol anymore.  I noticed Soohyun giving me worried and sad looks also in between.  I tried to give her reassuring smiles to tell her that I was alright, but she didn't seem to get it and came to talk to me privately afterwards. 

Soon it was time for bed and we all made our ways to our rooms to get ready.  After I took a shower, ~you~ went in.  I sat at the desk putting on my skincare products.  Then she came out of the bathroom and laid down on her bed.  About a minute later, there was a knock at the door.  I went to open it and found Chanyeol standing there smiling. 

He asked if he could come in.  Of course I said yes and stepped aside so that he could walk in.  He went straight in and sat next to ~you~ on her bed.  I sat back down at the desk and looked at the two through the mirror. 

As they interacted with one another, jealously was being a pain.  I tried to ignore the two and continue with what I was doing, but I couldn't help but watch them and be envious of ~you~.  I really wanted to be her, especially when I saw Chanyeol kiss the top of her head and whispered something into her ear. 

I mentally let out a big sigh and got up from the seat and laid on my stomach on my bed.  Finally Soohyun came out of the bathroom and greeted the two of us.  Then we all three laid in our beds and tried to drift off to sleep. 

 

 

---------------------------------

Hi!! here's another chapter!! I hope you like it!  btw: i'm not very sure if this is how Nana would really react, but for this fanfic she will be this way.  I hope this isn't as crappy as I think it is :P 

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer