Chapter 17

Falling in Love on a Show

Your POV:

The next day, both me and Chanyeol had schedules to go to.  As soon as I got up, I received a text from my manager saying that she'd pick me up soon.  So I dragged myself out of bed to get ready.  Once I was dressed and had washed up, I went downstairs to grab something small to eat.  As I ate an apple for breakfast, someone put their hands on my eyes. 

"Guess who," said the voice who covered my eyes.  I smiled because I already knew who it was without him saying anything.  His warm, large hands gave him away already. 

"Chanyeol," I said.  He took his hands off of my face and I turned around to find him pouting.  I looked at him worriedly.  I wondered if I did anything wrong and put my hand on his arm.  "What's wrong?" I asked. 

"I want you to call me oppa," he said quietly. 

After hearing him say that, I giggled.  "That's it?" I asked.  He nodded his head and smiled innocently.  I playfully rolled my eyes and gave him a morning hug and whispered, "Good-morning, oppa."  I purposely emphasized 'oppa' just for Chanyeol.  He smiled when I did and wrapped his arms around me. 

Then his manager called him.  "I'll be going first," he said and waved good-bye to me.  I returned the wave and watched as he left from my sight.  Then a few minutes later, my manager came by to pick me up as well. 

We went straight to the company.  When I got to the practice room, my members were sitting there waiting for me to arrive.  I entered quietly and greeted them. 

"Hey, how was your trip home?" Yimin asked. 

"It was okay... I mean things happened that I liked, others not so much," I replied. 

"What do you mean by things happened?" Heeyoung asked. 

"I kind of... got together with... Chanyeol..." I mumbled. 

"Really?" they all said at once and looked at me with wide eyes.  I tried to hid my smile that was starting to crawl onto my face while I looked at all 5 of their reactions.  Finally I nodded my head in response. 

"I knew it!  I knew you two would get together soon!" Minji said smirking. 

"I'm jealous," Meiying said and smiled. 

"Are you guys going to release your relationship to the public?" Heeyoung asked making things suddenly serious.  "Because you never know how the public will react..."

"No, we don't plan to," I said. 

"Okay... I was just a little worried.  I mean I don't mind at all, it's just I don't want either of you getting hurt because of them."

"Don't worry, unnie."  I gave her a reassuring smile.  She nodded her head and got up to start stretching. 

The rest of us did the same.  We started practice right away after we stretched a little.  During our small breaks in between, my phone kept buzzing.  I already knew that it was Chanyeol because right before we offically started to practice our dance, Chanyeol texted me.  He texted me sweet, cheesy texts that I could help but giggle and smile after I read them. 

After practicing for hours, we finally said that would be good for the day.  It was about 8 pm and it was dark out.  We all sat down and relaxed for a while while playing on our phones or messing with one another.  Then, suddenly, there was a knock on the door.  Before any of us moved to go open it, we all looked at each other.  Then Kana stood up to get it.  None of us were expecting a guest at all so we were all very curious who it would be. 

"Can I come in?" a familiar deep voice said.  Right away I knew who it was then.  A smile grew on my face and I saw some of my members smirk at me. 

"Yeah," Kana replied.  "~you~ is right over there."  Then she moved to the side and pointed to where I was. 

I got up from the ground and smiled to him.  He greeted my members as he walked in before come over to me and giving me a big hug.  "I missed you," he whispered while hugging me.  I smiled and tightened the hug. 

When we parted he lifted up his hand that had a plastic back in.  "I brought drinks for you guys." 

"Thank you, but you didn't have to," Heeyoung said. 

Chanyeol shyly smiled and started to pass out the drinks to them and me.  We all thanked him and then took a sip from the water or energy drink that Chanyeol brought.  We all sat back down when we had our drinks. 

"Why did you come over?" I asked. 

"Becuase I wanted to see you," he said. 

"Awe, you're so nice, oppa." 

He smiled at me and said, "You chould come visit SM too sometime.  The guys really want to meet you."

"Of course.  I'll try to come this week."

"I didn't mean right away..."

"It's okay.  We're not really doing anything else except for practice in this room all day." 

"Oh... by they way, do you guys know exactly when you're going to debut in Japan?"  He looked up to the other members as well after looking at me. 

"They changed it to sooner than planned because they have some more money in the budget for us, since our lablemate, Boyfriend, already has things ready for their concert," Heeyoung answered. 

"Ah... Okay."

We sat there and chatted for a while longer before getting up and leaving. 

Chanyeol's POV:

When my manager came to pick me up, we went to where they were having the photo shoot.  As soon as I got there I had to get ready.  While I was getting my hair and make-up done, I decided to text ~you~.  Within a few minutes of the first text I sent her, she replied.  Just that one reply made me excited and smile widely. 

Once I was done, I had a small break time since the six other members that started to take pictures first were still taking them.  I laid back on the couch and continued to smile at ~you~'s texts. 

Finally when it was my turn I told her that I had to go.  Then I went out to take my photos with the rest of the 5 other members that were done getting ready.  While we were posing for the camera and looking in different directions, Chen turned to talk to me. 

"Why were you smiling to your phone like that?" he asked when the photographer was checking the screen. 

"No reason," I smirked and continued to pose. 

Later on after the photo shoot, we went back to the company and practiced for a little bit.  While we were on a water break, Chen came back to me asking again about my random smiles to my phone. 

"Yeah, why?" Sehun joined in. 

"Well..." I started, "it's a secret."  I smirked.  Then my phone buzzed.  I knew it was ~you~ because I started to text her again once we were done with the photo shoot and got into the car. 

Before I got to my phone, Baekhyun grabbed it.  He picked it up and shoved it into his pocket.  I watched as he put it into his pocket.  Then I looked up to his smirking face. 

"Can I have my phone?" I asked putting my hand out. 

"Nope.  Not unless you tell us what you were smiling at," Baekhyun replied. 

I kept silent.  "Come on, it can't be bad," Xiumin said. 

"Unless..." Kai smirked. 

"No!" I shouted at him knowing what he was thinking.  I turned back to Baekhyun and begged for my phone.  I even called him 'hyung,' even though he was only a few months older than me. 

"What are you guys arguing about now?" Suho asked.  We all turned and looked to the door where Suho and Kris came from. 

"Chanyeol is hidding something from us," Luhan said first. 

"They won't give me my phone," I whined. 

"What are you hidding, Chanyeol-ah?" Kris asked. 

"It's... n-nothing important."

"Then you can tell us."

"Well..."

"What is it, Chanyeol?" Suho asked. 

"I'm..."  I shyly smiled and looked down at my feet.  Honestly I felt weird and nervous telling them about me and ~you~'s relationship.  I don't know why but I did. 

"Are you dating someone?" Tao asked. 

I slightly nodded my head in response.  Then they all started going crazy. 

"Is it one of your roommates?" D.O. asked. 

Again I nodded slightly. 

"Is it Nana?  Or Gayeon?  Or what about Bom?" Baekhyun asked. 

"Ah!" Kai suddenly shouted over everyone else who were guessing and still hasn't said ~you~'s name yet.  "I think I know."  We all looked at Kai wondering what he'll say. 

"Who is it?" Lay asked curious. 

"Is it..." he paused. 

"Hurry up and say it, Jongin!" Chen said. 

"~you~?" Kai asked unsure.  "~you~ from FOREVER?" 

I bit my bottom lip trying to hid my smile that was growing on my face.  The members looked at me waiting for me to respond.  But as soon as they saw my smiling face, they knew right away that he was right. 

"How did you know, Kai?" Luhan and Chen asked. 

"When we were performing 'Overdose' for the first time at a music show, she showed up," Kai explained. 

"So?" Tao said. 

"Their interactions with each other were pretty close.  And all they did was smile when they were together.  Didn't you see them, Sehun?" Kai continued. 

"No, I wasn't paying attention," Sehun replied. 

"Well, then forget about you."

"Yah!" 

"Any ways... when did you two get together?" Suho asked. 

"Over the weekend when I went with her to America," I said simply. 

"You went to America?!?" they all asked at the same time. 

"Yeah.  It was fun... I was afraid of her dad though..."

"Wow, Chanyeol.  You're fast in relationships," Kris said and smirked. 

I gave him a look and turned to Baekhyun.  I stared at my phone that was still in his pocket and worried that ~you~ was worrying about me not replying.  "Can I have my phone back now?" I asked. 

Baekhyun smirked and pulled my phone out of his pocket.  He unlocked it, because he knows my password, and checked the message and read it out loud which was really embarrassing. 

"I miss you, my ~you~.  I hope that today's schedule will pass by quickly..." he looked up and smirked and then continued to read.  "~you~ says, 'Awe, you're too sweet, oppa.  I miss you, too!  I'll see you at home.'"  As he continued to read the texts, I felt as if I could die of embarrassment any minute then.  He reached the last message that she sent to me and finally gave it to me. 

Finally I got to reply to her.  I quickly replied to her before having to start practice.  Quickly, before we started, I decided to get back at Baekhyun.  While we were stretching, I ran over to him and hit him like I always do.  He rubbed the spot where I hit him and was about to come after me, but then someone started the music, so we began. 

After practice, we ended early, I decided to stop by Starship Entertainment and visit ~you~ and her members.  Before I left, Kai said that I should bring ~you~ over one day to show the other members her.  I said okay and then left. 

On my way there, I stopped at a conveinence store to pick up drinks because they were probably tired and thirsty after practicing.  Plus I didn't want to just show up without anything. 

When I got there, I met all her members.  They were all very nice and fun to hang out with.  After a while of talking with them, we finally left. My manager dropped us two off at home and drove off.  It felt nice to be home and we got to relax more. 

 

 

-----------------------

Hi there!! I hope you guys liked this chapter!! and now that i have a four day weekend, i'm hoping to update quite a lot.  so yeah :)  and... It's our Yoda/Giant/HapppyVirus/WealthyTeeth/Chanyeol's Birthday!! :D  So Happy Birthday to him!! C:

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer