Chapter 39 Bonus

Falling in Love on a Show

**This chapter is based on episode 6 when Bom and Minwoo try to fool all of the other roommates by telling them that they are dating.  It is kind of like a flashback, I guess, because it's when you and Chanyeol had just started dating or around that time (according to the storyline here).  Any ways, I hope you will enjoy reading! ^-^

Chanyeol's POV

It was early in the morning when I had to get up to go to my schedule.  I quickly shut my alarm off before it woke up Sungwoo hyung, and quietly tip-toed to the bathroom to wash up. 

After I was ready and dressed, I headed downstairs and waited for my manager to get here.  As I sat on the couch while playing on my phone, I heard someone come down the stairs.  It was ~you~

I smiled and said, "Good morning, love.  How did you sleep?" 

She smiled back and walked around the couch to me.  "Very well.  How about you?" 

"Same."  Then I pulled her down so that she was sitting in my lap.  Her face went red as I wrapped my arms around her waist and brought her closer to me.  "I'm going to be picked up soon, but I'll come home early tonight." 

"Okay, I'll be waiting for you." 

I pecked her cheek and snuggled closer to her.  Then when my manager called telling me that they were waiting out in front, ~you~ got up and walked me to the gate. 

"I'll see you later," I said and embraced her. 

"Okay, bye," she said and waved as I climbed into the van. 

When I got in, I turned and looked at my members.  They stared back at me with smirks.  "Yah, why are you guys all staring at me like that?" I asked even though I already knew why. 

"Nothing," they all mumbled and looked away. 

"You and ~you~ seemed to have hit it off very well already," Baekhyun said. 

All I could do was smile and blush slightly. 

Your POV

After Chanyeol had left, I went back into the house and began making breakfast for us all.  Soon Sungwoo came down and helped me, so did Soohyun unnie.  We finished quickly and went to get the others who were still sleeping. 

I was the first one done eating, so I went up to my room to charge my phone.  Then I snuck into Bom's room.  Bom was getting ready to head out with Nana and Sungwoo to the seafood market. 

As Bom sat at her make-up table, I sat on her bed talking with her. 

"Unnie, do you think my relationship with Chanyeol is moving too fast?" I asked while playing with her bed sheet. 

"No... I mean Minwoo and I-" Bom began. 

"Wait, what?!?  You and Minwoo oppa?" 

She turned around and looked at me.  "Shh... keep it a secret for now.  We're planning to tell everyone tonight." 

"So you guys are really dating?  I saw your message earlier." 

"Of course." 

"Well, why didn't you tell me?" 

"I didn't know how." 

"I told you about my relationship," I whined. 

She just laughed at me and got up after putting all her stuff away.  We both left her room together and walked down to the first level.  Nana and Sungwoo were just about ready to leave, so I said goodbye to the three and watched as they left. 

Soon after they went, Minwoo oppa and Soohyun unnie left as well.  Then it was just me.  All the others were either getting ready to leave to their schedule, or already at their schedule.  I didn't have a schedule today because tomorrow we would be recording, and planning, etc. all day tomorrow. 

Being alone all day was so lonely.  I got so bored that I cleaned around the house, and constantly messaged and called my friends and my brothers.  But soon enough Soohyun and Minwoo came back from their little shopping trip with stuff. 

I helped put stuff away, then went up and hung out with Soohyun for a bit.  After a while, I went back down to the living room and just sat there playing on my phone. 

Then I heard someone come through the front door.  I slipped my phone into my back pocket and sat up straight and turned around to see who it was that came home.  When he walked out, I jumped up from where I was sitting and ran over to hug him. 

Chanyeol immediately wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head.  "I missed you," he whispered.  I looked up to him and smiled.  Then I tip-toed and planted a kiss on his cheek. 

We let go of each other right away when we heard Soohyun come down the stairs and made space in between us.  She came down quickly and just took a glance at us before walking off into the kitchen.  I turned back to Chanyeol when she was gone and let him go put his stuff away first. 

Chanyeol's POV

Just as I put my bag away in my room, I met ~you~ downstairs again.  She had her jacket on and was looking for the car keys.  When her back was turned, I ave her a back hug and asked her where she was going. 

"I'm going to pick Gayeon up soon," she replied and quickly turned around and kissed my cheek before walking out to the car.  I went to watch her leave and tell her to drive safely. 

Once she had left, Sungwoo hyung, Bom noona, and Nana came home.  They came home with a lot of stuff in hand and quickly brought it to the kitchen.  Then Minwoo came out of his bedroom and I went to give him a hug since I haven't seen him all day. 

I was helping around the kitchen for a while then I heard someone start playing the piano.  After I washed my hands, I went out to the living room to see who was playing.  I saw Minwoo hyung and Bom noona talking there.  At first I felt awkward because they've been by each other's side all day and I read their messages this morning. 

Luckily, I escaped to the bathroom in time.  When I came out, only Bom noona was at the piano.  She was playing until she saw me and called me over. 

"Chanyeol-ah," she called. 

"Yeah?" I said. 

"I heard you play piano well." 

"Well, not really.  Only a little bit."

"What can you play?  Can you play accompinaments?" 

"No, actually I haven't learned to read the notes, but I can listen to it and then play." 

"Whoa, then you're a genius!" 

"I guess." 

She laughed and asked for me to show her.  I played a 2ne1 song that I used to play a lot.  Then after a while, Minwoo came back and they told me that they were dating.  I had suspected it earlier, but I didn't really know if they were joking or not. 

I headed upstairs to charge my phone and after I had plugged it in, Nana called me over.  She talked to me for a long time, then I headed downstairs.  ~you~ and Gayeon just got home at that time and they both went upstairs. 

Your POV

Later on, I decided to go pick Gayeon up from the gym she was practicing in.  We got back to the house within no time and went up to her room for a bit to chat.  Then I came back down the the first level to check and see if Sungwoo needed help with anything. 

Just as I got down there, I saw Chanyeol near the island not being able to stand still while Sungwoo was at the sink with the crabs.  I giggled at Chanyeol and went over to him and patted his back.  He looked to me and put his arm around me. 

I left his side because Gayeon was calling me, and just as I left, Nana came walking in.  After I went to see what Gayeon wanted, I went back to my room to get my phone. 

Then, as I was making my way to the dining room, Bom pulled me into her room.  At first I was shocked that someone suddenly grabbed me and tried to slip away, but then when I realized that it was Bom, I relaxed. 

"Did you need something?" I asked when we got in her room. 

"I saw Nana get pretty close to Chanyeol just now," she said in English and looked at me worriedly. 

My mood slowly slipped.  "Well, it's nothing.  It can't be as bad as what you make it seem," I replied back in English, too. 

"So you're telling me that you're not jealous at all?" 

"No.  It's not like I'm not jealous... it's just that..." 

"Just that, what?" 

"It can't be as bad as you make it seem like." 

"Her hands were all over him!"  I gave her a look.  "Okay, okay.  I might have exaggerated a little.  What I mean, though, is you shouldn't let someone else do that to your boyfriend, ~you~." 

I let out a soft sigh.  "I know." 

Right then, Nana walked in. 

Nana's POV

After everything was ready to eat, we began setting the table.  While some of the roommates placed the dishes onto the table, Chanyeol and I grabbed the rice.  I stood very close to him and let our arms touch. 

"I can't wait to eat!" I exclaimed and scooped up some rice.  I looked up to Chanyeol.  He was smiling.  His smile was so dreamy and I couldn't stop staring at him.  "I see why they call you 'Happy Virus'." 

"Hahah, yeah," he said. 

I went to place the bowls of rice onto the table, then went back to Chanyeol.  I placed one hand on his shoulder and the other on his muscular biceps.  He looked to me and gave me a small smile while I returned the same thing. 

Then I realized that we were missing two people.  Bom and ~you~.  So I went in search for the two.  And as I was walking up the stairs, I overheard Bom and ~you~'s conversation, but I was out of luck because they were speaking in English.  Then I suddenly heard Bom yell.  Quickly I ran up the stairs and into her room thinking that something bad had happened. 

When I entered, though, everything was completely fine.  Bom was sitting on her bed while ~you~ sat on Sora unnie's bed.  They both looked to me at the same time. 

"Uhh... come eat guys," I said and stood there for a second before running down. 

I was lucky and got to sit down in the empty seat next to Chanyeol.  And soon the other two came down and we began to eat.  I kept glancing over to Chanyeol because he just had the cutest reactions. 

Your POV

I quietly sat down next to Minwoo oppa and eyed Nana and Chanyeol throughout dinner.  Sometimes- actually quite often, Chanyeol would look at me and smile cutely.  I returned a small smile to him then looked down to my food and continued eating. 

When Seho oppa returned home, I just finished my food and went to put it into the sink.  Then I went up to my room right away and laid on my bed.  I needed to gain my happy self back because it was supposed to be a happy day, especially for Chanyeol. 

Unknowingly I started dozing off slightly until someone came knocking on my door.  "Hmm?  Come in," I said to the person.  Then in came Chanyeol with his usual smiling face. 

"Hello, my love," he said. 

"Yeah?" I said. 

"Are you going to come join us out there?" 

"What are you guys doing?" 

"Just hanging out.  Come on." 

He walked over to my bed and grabbed onto my hand and pulled me up.  "Okay, I'll get up," I said. 

We both smiled at each other and walked into the living room together.  He was holding his guitar in one hand and held my hand in the other.  We sat next to one another and waited for all of the other roommates to come. 

When we had all finally gathered together, we began singing congradulations to Chanyeol, Kangjoon, and the new couple.  In the middle of singing, Dongwook walked up to the second floor.  He sat down and we began singing once again, but adding Dongwook oppa in, too. 

Throughout the night we were talking, Bom and Minwoo revealed that they weren't really dating.  Honestly I felt fooled.  I really did believe that they were dating when Bom told me this morning.  But then Bom confessed to liking Dongwook.  And we were all surprised. 

Afterwards, we all left to our own bedrooms to get ready to sleep.  Both Nana and Soohyun, after they had washed up and whatnot, suddenly went on a dancing frenzy.  I joined in with them for a little bit, but then decided that their energy was too much and went to Chanyeol and Sungwoo's room to hangout for a little bit. 

Around two in the morning we gathered in the living room once again.  Nana and Bom left to Nana's room to do something, and I got a phone call from my brother so I went downstairs for a little privacy. 

Chanyeol's POV

When ~you~, Nana, and Bom were gone and out of the room, Seho and Dongwook decided to play a hidden camera.  I thought that it would be grat and funny, but then I thought of ~you~ and wondered how she would feel about it. 

"Chanyeol-ah," Minwoo called me. 

"Yeah?" I answered. 

"Don't tell ~you~." 

It was like he read my mind.  I hesitated for a second before nodding my head.  Then the girls came back into the living room casually and the plan was immediately put into action. 

Seho began acting, then Dongwook jumped in.  In the middle of their amazing acting, I suddenly felt like laughing.  I had to lean back and try to pull myself together before I ruined it. 

Then he hidden camera's conflict hit it's height.  Everyone started getting up and worrying like crazy.  The guys began fighting and trying to pull each other away from one another. 

your POV

When Seho oppa started acting up after getting drunk, I started to get worried a lot.  And when they suddenly got up looking ready to beat the crap out of each other I got up as well and tried putting myself in the middle of them all.  But then I felt someone pull on my waist.  I turned and found that it was Chanyeol who was trying to get me away from the situation. 

I gasped when I heard someone hit someone else.  Then I felt Chanyeol's arms that were around me tighten.  And when everyone came back into the living room they all suddenly began laughing, all except me, Nana, and Bom. 

Then I realized that this whole thing was a joke.  I removed Chanyeol's arms from my waist harshly and pushed him away while turning around.  He was laughing with them and I was close to tearing up.  I hated arguments and was afraid that this would have possible broken our roommate family. 

Chanyeol tried hugging me again, but I backed away because I was being stubborn.  "I'm sorry, ~you~-ah.  Come here, let me hug you," he said in a calming voice. 

This time I let him come close and put his arms around me.  He lead me back to the couch and kept his arm around me as we talked.  He handed Nana a tissue and turned to look at Bom and checked if she was okay, too.  Then he kissed the side of my cheek and whispered, "I'm sorry.  Minwoo and them told me not to tell you, but I should have told you anyways."  Instead of answering him and just put my arms around his body and leaned my head against his chest.  And that's how the night ended. 

 

 


Hi guys!  I hope you guys enjoyed reading this very long bonus chapter/episode!  and I will try to update the real story soon!  :)

 

~Angelflyer