Chapter 21

Falling in Love on a Show

Your POV:

"Were you crying before?" Seho asked. 

I smiled to them weakly and shook my head not wanting to tell them.  Then they both gave stared at me worriedly.  I started to feel nervous and pressured. 

"You don't have to lie to us, ~you~-ah," Kai said softly. 

"Ah, it's nothing to be bothered with," I replied trying my best to sound happy. 

"Are you sure?" they both asked still looking worried. 

"Yeah... Go ahead and continue to play, I'm going to go out for a little bit," I said and walked passed them. 

After slipping on my shoes, I stepped outside and decided to just start walking in any direction.  I just wanted to get out of there before I burst into tears.  The scene was still fresh in my mind and tears rolled down my cheeks blurring my vision a little.  He didn't even say anything or move in any way to show that he didn't like that.  That's what ticked me off.  I don't think I would have minded if he would have said something after she kissed his cheek, but it felt as if an arrow was shot at me when he didn't react at all. 

The wind blew and It started to get a bit chilly.  It was night time after all.  Goosebumps were starting to show on my skin and I rubbed my arms trying to make it warm.  Then I thought of the show and how I needed to talk to the staff about not showing it.  I sighed and stopped near a park.  No one was there, so I went over to the swings and sat down for a while.

Author's POV:

Seho and Kai were both confused as you passed by them like that.  For Seho, he was concerned about her, but guessed that she just needed to release her emotions and leave for a little bit.  As for Kai, he was also concerned about her. 

Kai noticed that her eyes were red and starting to look puffy.  He knew for sure she was upset about something and he really wanted to know.  He'd known about her and her family issues since she had been coming over to the company a lot and to the concerts to see Chanyeol and they have talked quite a bit. 

They continued to play the game while you were gone.  When they had found everyone, they went and sat back down in the upstairs lounge to regroup.  As they counted everyone, Seho shouted, "We found everyone!" 

"No, what about ~you~?" Sehun asked. 

"Yeah," Chanyeol agreed.  "Did you guys find her yet?" 

"She went out on a walk," Seho explained. 

"What?!?" Chanyeol shouted and stood up from where he was sitting.  "Why didn't you guys stop her from going out?  It's night time!  Do you know how many things can happen to her?!?!" 

Chanyeol was starting to go crazy.  He ran to get his phone and started to try and call you.  When he had no answer he started to get worried.  Then he found out that you had left your phone in your room.  That made him go even crazier.  Then he went out to look for you even though everyone was telling him to calm down and just wait for you to come back.  Chanyeol was searching around everywhere for you.  He had been out for at least 15 minutes now and then he came back with furious questions popping up in his head "Is it her father again?" The questions about her father kept popping up in his head, all he wants was for you to come back home safe and sound.  He wasn't going to rest his eyes until you were found.

Your POV:

I lifted my feet off the ground and started to swing.  I could hear loud laughing and it sounded like people were heading towards the park where I was.  I was frighten by the noises, so I put my feet on the ground to stop myself from swinging.  I tried to stay as still as possible, so none of them could see me, but I failed and one of them came towards me.

"Hey pretty lady," he said and smirked. 

I didn't wanna say anything, so I kept my mouth shut.

"You don't want to talk to me?  Well, thats fine with me, but how about we play a little game?  GET UP!" 

He forced me to get up and then pushed me to the ground.  The rest of his friends came running and laughing towards me.  One of them picked me up and held me by the arm with a tight grip.  "What do you want from me?" I yelled trying to get out of his grip tears were filling my eyes, but weren't dropping. 

"What do we have here?" one of them asked with an evil smile.

"Our catch boys," he said.

"Get away from me!" I said frightened.

"Shut up," he said slapping my face. 

"HEY GET AWAY FROM HER!" a familiar voice yelled from afar.

I turned to get a quick look at the figure running towards me and I bursted into tears.  The burning sensation on my cheek was sore the guy that was holding my arm let go of me and pushed me down.  The rest of them followed him as he ran away.  The figure got closer and to my surprise it was my brother, Kwan.

"Are you alright-" Kwan asked looking surprised that it was me.

"~you~, what are you doing out so late?" he asked bringing me in for a hug.  I couldn't hold my tears back, I just let them rush down my face like a waterfall.  I was happy I was saved by my brother.

"Kwan, you saved me.  Thank you."

"I'm glad I did.  I'm just so happy I heard voices as I was walking past and... I'm happy your safe.  Now lets go I'll take you home," he hugged me even tighter while helping me up.

We arrived at home I bid my brother a goodbye hug and kiss.  Then I took a deep breath before ringing the bell.  When I rang the bell I heard footsteps run towards the gate.  Chanyeol opened the door and without saying anything, pulled me in for a hug.  It made me remember the time i saw him hug Nana.  I just pushed him away and rushed inside.  Everyone was standing by the door waiting for me to come in.  As I ran in they all looked surprised at me.  Then Nana came towards me and tried to give me a hug, but I just snapped at her. "Don't touch me... please just get away," I said quietly and pusing her away from me.

I ran to the bathroom in my room and looked at myself in the mirror.  The red mark that sat on my cheek was there and still hurt.  I didn't think it was that noticible.  I started to rub my cheek and I could feel the pain in my heart.  My stomach was turing and I felt like throwing up.

Chanyeol's POV:

When I heard the Bell ring, I ran straight to the door.  I knew straight away it was ~you~, I opened the door and I saw ~you~ standing there.  The first thing I did was hug her, I was so that happy she was back.  She didn't show any emotion while I was hugging her, she pushed me away.  She basically rejected my hug.

I stood by the gate wondering to myself why she did that.  Then I walked inside to faces that were shocked.

"Whats wrong?" I asked looking at everyone.

"She snapped... ~you~ snapped at Nana.  All because Nana was comforting her," Ga Yeon said.

Why is ~you~ being like this, I don't get it.  I was worried sick about her and I still am.  I want to know why she's like this and why she's acting this way god damit.  ~you~ whats wrong with you? I questioned within my head. 


A/N: hey hey another chapter for you guys 

 

Hello my readers!  I'm sure you guys have noticed my new co-author, TeReo1 !! Isn't she great?  Hehe... I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter and comment below your thoughts!  Thanks!  ~Angelflyer