Chapter 58

Falling in Love on a Show

Your POV:

Once Chanyeol finally let go of me, which was after about a good ten minutes, I talked to the guys first before sitting in the corner with Chanyeol to talk- or more like cuddle. 

Chanyeol wrapped one arm around me and held my hand with the other while our legs were tangled with one another's.  He leaned his head against mine and kept whispering sweet nothings into my ear. 

"When did you come back?  And why didn't you tell me?" Chanyeol asked. 

"I came back just this morning and I wanted to surprise you," I replied. 

"Well, you really did surprise me.  I loved it, too." 

I smiled and pecked his lips.  "I love you." 

"I love you too, sunshine.  You have no idea how much I missed you and wanted you in my arms." 

"And you have no idea how long I waited to kiss your lips again." 

He smiled and pressed his lips onto mine.  He rubbed the back of my hand with his thumb at first, but then s it up to my cheek and caressed it as we deepened the kiss.  Finally we parted and tried to catch our breaths as we stared into each other's eyes. 

After a while, I got up and decided to get going and meet up with my members.  It took a few minutes to actually get going though because Chanyeol wouldn't let go of me.  It took Baekhyun and Chen to pull him off of me before I said bye one last time and left the building. 

Since I hadn't told my members about me coming back either, I surprised them when I entered the dorm.  At first they thought that I was our manager, but screamed when they saw me. 

"~you~!  How- when-" Heeyoung stuttered. 

"I got here this morning," I said and accepted their hugs. 

"Why didn't you tell us?!?" Minji asked and lightly hit my arm. 

"I wanted it to be a surprise and obviously I succeeded, and don't worry you guys weren't the only ones I surprised." 

We laughed and talked and caught up on how each of us were doing for what seemed like forever, but none of us minded.  It was nice being able to hang out with my members again.  I wish it could always be like this. 

Nana's POV:

The next day after ~you~ returned, I woke up and began to get ready for the day.  As I brushed my hair, my phone buzzed telling me that I had notifications.  I picked it up and checked what the notification was. 

I dropped the comb when I read what the article was all about.  Somehow there were pictures posted of me and Chanyeol.  It also said that friends had confirmed that the two of us were dating. 

I thought that this was all over.  Who would post these stuff.  All the pictures were from when we had first started filming the show and there were no fans allowed in the house, so that only meant one thing. 

Suddenly the door opened and Soohyun walked in.  "Are you okay?  I heard something fall," she said calmly. 

"No!  Things are not okay.  How could you guys do this?  I know I didn't tell you guys to stop, but couldn't you guys have gotten the clue when Chanyeol left?" I exclaimed and gripped onto my phone. 

"Whoa, Nana, just calm-" 

"Stop!  Really, when are you guys going to quit it?!?  I'll tell you now, stop posting things that aren't true on the internet." 

"Nana-" 

"Leave me alone." 

I walked out of the room while bumping into her shoulder and went to the backyard.  It was getting chilly, but I needed some place to cool down.  I went to the fence and stared down at the city.  It was beautiful whether it was night or morning. 

Soohyun's POV:

After Nana's outburst, I sat on my bed and thought about what she said.  She wasn't making any sense right now.  She wanted us to help her- or we volunteered to help her get with Chanyeol because she seemed in need of help and when I thought about it, she was right about the whole Chanyeol and ~you~ thing getting together too quickly.  Now... now I don't know what she wants.  There was never a time where she told us to knock it off or quit doing what we were doing to try and help her to get with him.  And she suddenly wants us to stop now. 

I sighed and laid down so that I was staring up at the ceiling.  Then I heard a phone ding.  It came from ~you~'s side of the room.  I got up and looked for her phone.  When I found it I opened it up. 

I looked around and waited for a minute before going to her SNS page and thinking of what to type.  Maybe Nana was just stressed out and depressed that Chanyeol had left the show, so why not just try one last thing before giving up on trying to help her. 

Finally I figured out what to type.  "Hello everyone!  I've heard about those rumors of me and Chanyeol dating.  I just wanted to say that it is not true, but being a close friend to Chanyeol, I know who he is dating.  And I have asked them for their permission already to share.  So welcome the new couple, Nana and Chanyeol!  Congratulations to you two!" 

I smiled in content and pressed the post button.  Now that that was done and over with, I put the phone back down and went down to the kitchen to grab something to eat. 

I don't know how Nana, Chanyeol, or ~you~ will react, but if things go the way I want, Chanyeol and ~you~ will fall apart after reading it then Nana will have her chance with him.  I do hope that things will work out the way I want it to so that Nana will be happy, of course I feel bad for ~you~, but what can I do?  I had promised myself to help Nana already. 

 

 


Hey!  What Soohyun did was so evil, right?  I even started to hate her now, lol XD  Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed reading!!  I'll try to update soon because I won't be able to over the weekend. :P  Tell me your thoughts in the comments as well! 

 

~Angelflyer