Chapter 35

Falling in Love on a Show

Your POV:

I was leaning against a brick wall of a store when Chanyeol called me.  I lifted the phone up to my ear and just started crying right away.  My emotions were all over the place right now and I needed to let it out. 

"Wh-what's wrong, ~you~-ah?  Where are you?" Chanyeol asked in a panicked voice. 

I just told him where I was and continued to cry my heart out while still on the phone with him.  So much regret was washing over me and hate for myself and frustration.  Things were just spinning around left and right. 

Soon I heard someone calling out my name.  I had stopped crying by this time and looked up to see who it was that was calling me although I already knew who it was by his deep, soothing voice. 

I pushed myself off the wall and right away walked into Chanyeol's arms.  He hugged me and held me tightly close to his body, then kissed the top of my head while trying to calm me with his sweet words. 

"I'm such a bad person..." I said in a low voice. 

"No you're not," Chanyeol replied as he drove us back to the Roommate house. 

"Yes I am...  I said things that should've never been said and I regret it all.  And always having you worry about me and causing you to be even more stressed out than you were before.  I'm sorry." 

"~you~-ah... there will be and are always better days.  And please stop apologizing, you're not doing anything wrong to me at all.  Don't ever think that.  You know, all you ever make me feel is happiness and love and I could never ask for anything more from you.  I love you." 

Although Chanyeol gave me such a touching talk, I still couldn't help but sigh and still feel a bit unsatisfied.  I placed my hand on top of his hand that was on the gear shift and rubbed my thumb on the back of his hand gently. 

When we got back home to the Roommate house, I got out of the car first and waited for Chanyeol at the door.  We entered together, but I went straight up to my room after I said hi to the ones who were sitting in the living room. 

I changed and got ready for bed.  Then I laid on my bed staring out the window thinking about today and what happened.  I sighed and let tears slip out from my eyes from time to time. 

Then I heard someone open the door and come in.  I froze and tried to pretend that I was asleep.  The person who came in walked over to my bed and sat down on the edge.  I slowly looked up to see who it was and of course it was Chanyeol.  I sat up and crossed my legs. 

"Did I wake you up?" he asked with his cute big eyes. 

I shook my head and showed a small smile. 

"Oh okay.  Well, I just wanted to come check on you."  He lifted his hand and wiped my cheeks.  "Were you crying?" 

I stayed silent I didn't want to tell him that I was crying for the past half hour, but then again I didn't want to lie to him, so I just stared into his innocent, puppy eyes. 

He let out a small sigh and scooted closer to me.  Then wrapped his arms around me and let my head rest against his chest.  He made me feel so warm and safe and just gave me a feeling that made me love him even more every second. 

"I love you," I mumbled while slowly dozing off. 

I felt him kiss the top of my head and say, "I love you, too," just before I fell into a sleep. 

Chanyeol's POV:

I silently watched as ~you~ dozed off to sleep.  A sad smiled formed onto my face as I sat there with her in my arms.  She goes through so much, yet still worries about others.  I feel bad for her, but it just makes my promise to myself to protect her and be there for her stronger. 

As time passed, I slowly started to feel sleepy and fall asleep, too.  And soon enough I laid ~you~ down on her bed and cuddled up close to her because I felt like sleeping next to her tonight. 

The next morning, I woke up early and let my eyes get used to the morning light.  ~you~ was still sleeping on my left arm, so I was very careful not to move just in case I would disrupt her sleep.  But soon after I awoke, she did too. 

"Good morning, beautiful," I greeted her. 

She smiled and pecked my lips.  "Good morning to you, too." 

We both got up and washed up before heading downstairs where Sungwoo, Bom, Dongwook, and Gayeon were.  And the others were still sleeping away in dreamland. 

 

 


Hello all!  Here's a short update!  I hope you guys enjoyed it!  I'm so sorry again for the long wait...  But do not worry!  School is almost over for me and summer school will only be four hours or so and I really don't have anything else to de except for update my stories!  :D  Thank you so much for those who are still constantly waiting for an update and reading like crazy!  I really appreciate it and love all of our guys' support!  Thank you!

 

~Angelflyer